Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 12-05-2010, 11:20 PM
Adz

Default Re: Don't renew

Quote:
Originally Posted by SomersetSoldier
If I see you there next season I will be bouncing your head off a curb

You got any hot copies of World Cup 2010 @#%&! chops?

Unread 12-05-2010, 11:21 PM
plopborsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
i know you had to give up because you moved abroad....and that's terrible what happened with your mate and your group

I hear you on the @#%&!s that you had to put up with as I say we had a similar problem but I still think they are the minority..United fans aren't the problem it's those @#%&!s that put us 800m million plus in debt
agree mate thing is when you know that the money you are spending is not really helping the club overall and you are not really enjoying going because you are surrounded by idiots it makes it easy to walk away.

Ask me back when everyone was sat near me to give up my season ticket and i would have been gutted. Not sure if i could have done it I respect those that do and those that don't.

Unread 12-05-2010, 11:22 PM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adz
I respect the people who don't renew. One of my best mates ditched his book with loyalty pot status in '05 and fair £#%&!s to him.

What people who don't go regularly realise is that it's £#%&!ing hard to just completely stop like that. Even if you despise the glazers as much as probably a third of ST holders do.

But for people who've never been ST holders and match goers on a weekly basis to judge the people who do renew? £#%&!ing easy.
I've 'not renewed' twice now, on my old ST in tier 2 after I saw my arse about them trying to move me and last year in J as the acs and price rises really £#%&!ed me off when I've got more important things to spend my money on than repaying some other @#%&!'s loan.

£#%&!ing off en masse is the only thing that will get rid of them. Do you really want rid of them or not? If you do, you need to £#%&! it off.

Unread 12-05-2010, 11:22 PM
SomersetSoldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
someone ban this @#%&!
dont worry your on the list now

adz
lok
sweetleft
crumps
big mike
scholes scores goals
corrigan
wiganste
Tumescent Throb

Unread 12-05-2010, 11:24 PM
SomersetSoldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
I've 'not renewed' twice now, on my my old ST in tier 2 after I saw my arse about them trying to move me and last year in J as the acs and price rises really £#%&!ed me off when I've got more important things to spend my money on than repaying some other @#%&!'s dent.

£#%&!ing off en masse is the only thing that will get rid of them. Do you really want rid of them or not? If you do, you need to £#%&! it off.
You best not be at homes games because it will be getting messy

plopborsky

Quote:
I've 'not renewed' twice now, on my my old ST in tier 2 after I saw my arse about them trying to move me and last year in J as the acs and price rises really £#%&!ed me off when I've got more important things to spend my money on than repaying some other @#%&!'s dent.

crumps be honest its since i left

plopborsky

Quote:
the streets do tend to get messy on a match day

Unread 12-05-2010, 11:26 PM
SomersetSoldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by plopborsky
the streets do tend to get messy on a match day
yank @#%&!

england not good enough?

Unread 12-05-2010, 11:27 PM
Crumps

Quote:
you silly £#%&!ing bumpkin.
Quote:
crumps be honest its since i left
OT certainly aint as pretty since you left.

Unread 12-05-2010, 11:28 PM
wonky no

it isn't easy giving up an st. its a £#%&!ing head wrecker. not only are you giving up the prestige of having one, knowing it's very unlikely you'll ever get one again and subsequently ruining the rest of your weekends, you are also giving up the social aspect of following united.

you don't renew and some gobshite will have your seat, you don't want to give in and let the glazers £#%&! you over personally so you find the money through gritted teeth.

you can't feel part of united if you dont go. you know you'll be sat in a pub full of @#%&!s talking absolute %@#$&!s, the types that scream at the telly for 90 mins for no apparent reason. then you get some other #@&%!s pecking your head throughout. big games mean less because you're not in the thick of it and eventually you lose the vibe completely.

since binning mine i've regretted it every season. i watch the games at home and it's hardly an occasion anymore. i even have to check k.o times on the day of a match where as i'd always know normally and plan everything around going the game. now i'll sky+ it so i can get other shit done. its £#%&!ing dog shit.

so anyone who hasn't had to give theirs up shouldn't harp on to anyone really. yes its the most effective way of getting rid of the @#%&!s but ffs its harsh.

4th season without one and its not getting any easier.

Unread 12-05-2010, 11:31 PM
SomersetSoldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
how are they @#%&!s....not having a go Plops but am so £#%&!ing sick of peole saying yeah it used to be good but they are all @#%&!s now....just sounds like you are justifying your reasons for not going.....
can I burrow a skirt?

Unread 12-05-2010, 11:32 PM
Wez

Thumbs up Re: Don't renew

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonky no
it isn't easy giving up an st. its a £#%&!ing head wrecker. not only are you giving up the prestige of having one, knowing it's very unlikely you'll ever get one again and subsequently ruining the rest of your weekends, you are also giving up the social aspect of following united.

you don't renew and some gobshite will have your seat, you don't want to give in and let the glazers £#%&! you over personally so you find the money through gritted teeth.

you can't feel part of united if you dont go. you know you'll be sat in a pub full of @#%&!s talking absolute %@#$&!s, the types that scream at the telly for 90 mins for no apparent reason. then you get some other #@&%!s pecking your head throughout. big games mean less because you're not in the thick of it and eventually you lose the vibe completely.

since binning mine i've regretted it every season. i watch the games at home and it's hardly an occasion anymore. i even have to check k.o times on the day of a match where as i'd always know normally and plan everything around going the game. now i'll sky+ it so i can get other shit done. its £#%&!ing dog shit.

so anyone who hasn't had to give theirs up shouldn't harp on to anyone really. yes its the most effective way of getting rid of the @#%&!s but ffs its harsh.

4th season without one and its not getting any easier.
Great post Wonks.

Unread 12-05-2010, 11:33 PM
plopborsky

Quote:
yank @#%&!

england not good enough?
is that it ? yank @#%&!

i like england btw just time for a change let me know when your job/skills allows you live in other places.

Unread 12-05-2010, 11:36 PM
Crumps

Quote:
is that it ? yank @#%&!

i like england btw just time for a change let me know when your job/skills allows you live in other places.
Tbf to Oaten his skills are quite transferable and he could work in literally any McDonalds.

Just don't ask him to make an elephant.

Unread 12-05-2010, 11:38 PM
SomersetSoldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok

I don't think anyone will notice it next to that other billboard! [SIZE="1"]*Stolen from RI
shame its not a pic or your mrs everyone would be looking at the united board then

Unread 12-05-2010, 11:39 PM
ScarFace

Oaten, if you were walking home one night and Crumps, Big Mike, WiganSte, Sweet, £#%&!KFC and Dave were walking towards you all armed with bats and guns.....who would win out of a fight? You or Them ?

Unread 12-05-2010, 11:39 PM
SomersetSoldier

Quote:
Tbf to Oaten his skills are quite transferable and he could work in literally any McDonalds.

Just don't ask him to make an elephant.
OI origami isnt a skill you learn over night!

Im due to be buying the glazers out next month!

Unread 12-05-2010, 11:40 PM
plopborsky

Quote:
shame its not a pic or your mrs everyone would be looking at the united board then
are you just ranting now at anyone or was that aimed at me ?

Unread 12-05-2010, 11:40 PM
SomersetSoldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
Oaten, if you were walking home one night and Crumps, Big Mike, WiganSte, Sweet, £#%&!KFC and Dave were walking towards you all armed with bats and guns.....who would win out of a fight? You or Them ?
I would take my top off tie it over my face so I couldnt see a thing and I would still put 10k down on me winning

Unread 12-05-2010, 11:41 PM
plopborsky

Quote:
I would take my top off tie it over my face so I couldnt see a thing and I would still put 10k down on me winning
you make scarface sound normal
Closed Thread