United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 10-07-2016, 07:38 PM
wiganste

Default Buzzing for the new season

Not felt like this about a new season starting for a while. Honestly think Jose has got the job he's wanted for years and he'll settle here, playing a brand of football that will excite us. He's certainly taken the job by the scruff of the neck so far and isn't £#%&!ing around.

I reckon he'll win us the league. He won't be thinking like LVG, that's for sure

*this post was brought to you after drinking 4 large bottles of Henry Weston's cider in less than 40 mins. I reserve the right the delete this post

Unread 10-07-2016, 07:40 PM
d_knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
Not felt like this about a new season starting for a while. Honestly think Jose has got the job he's wanted for years and he'll settle here, playing a brand of football that will excite us. He's certainly taken the job by the scruff of the neck so far and isn't £#%&!ing around.

I reckon he'll win us the league. He won't be thinking like LVG, that's for sure

*this post was brought to you after drinking 4 large bottles of Henry Weston's cider in less than 40 mins. I reserve the right the delete this post
I love you too man.

Unread 10-07-2016, 07:44 PM
waynes ear's

10 bottles was enough eh?

Cant wait for Saturday tbh.

Unread 10-07-2016, 07:46 PM
The Stella Fella

If they tie up Pogba soon I reckon there is one or two more to come

Unread 10-07-2016, 07:48 PM
wiganste

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
10 bottles was enough eh?

Cant wait for Saturday tbh.
I can hardly go back out for more. I have vodka as a contingency

Unread 10-07-2016, 07:49 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
I can hardly go back out for more. I have vodka as a contingency
Forward planning reds

Unread 10-07-2016, 07:52 PM
Buck

Quote:
Not felt like this about a new season starting for a while. Honestly think LvG has got the job he's wanted for years and he'll settle here, playing a brand of football that will excite us. He's certainly taken the job by the scruff of the neck so far and isn't £#%&!ing around.

I reckon he'll win us the league. He won't be thinking like Moyes, that's for sure

Wouldn't have looked out of place in 2014

*on a serious note I am looking forward to the Mourinho era and new season. One of these "top" managers will finish 7th at best so it seems a right time right place appointment. He will be fired up to prove the critics of which I don't hide I have been one wrong.

Unread 10-07-2016, 07:55 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck
You said it so I didn't have to

Unread 10-07-2016, 08:09 PM
wiganste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck

*on a serious note I am looking forward to the Mourinho era and new season. One of these "top" managers will finish 7th at best so it seems a right time right place appointment. He will be fired up to prove the critics of which I don't hide I have been one wrong.
Good point. But we suffered a Moyes-caust and I'd have been buzzing if Joey Deacon had taken over with Phil Jones as his assistant.

Just think it's a bit different this summer. Seems like we're intent of playing with the big boys rather than panic buying AOTS

Unread 10-07-2016, 08:11 PM
Sparky***

***waits for dunk***

Unread 10-07-2016, 08:20 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
***waits for dunk***

Unread 10-07-2016, 08:49 PM
Mr_Ed

Quote:

The strong Henry Weston's? I'm surprised you can type.

Unread 10-07-2016, 08:58 PM
plopborsky

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footba...uzzing-8384537

So are the players

Unread 10-07-2016, 08:59 PM
wiganste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed
The strong Henry Weston's? I'm surprised you can type.
Aye. They only do the 8.2% gear don't they?

Unread 10-07-2016, 09:08 PM
Mr_Ed

Quote:
Aye. They only do the 8.2% gear don't they?
Not sure.. Tbh. The stuff makes me proper giddy.

Unread 10-07-2016, 11:16 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
***waits for dunk***

Unread 10-07-2016, 11:23 PM
saffers

Real stuff begins at the dw stadium saturday, strong rumours rooney is gonna come back a week early to show his hunger

Unread 11-07-2016, 12:26 AM
wiganste

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Real stuff begins at the dw stadium saturday, strong rumours rooney is gonna come back a week early to show his hunger

I'll be there. Couldn't give a £#%&! who plays tbf

Unread 11-07-2016, 02:21 AM
waynes ear's

6500 reds giving it the beans in a pre season friendly

Unread 11-07-2016, 02:52 AM
Stickman

As am Ste, as am I. The skys the limit with Mourinho in the chair
Closed Thread