United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 24-09-2010, 11:54 AM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by safingtons
Its only 45 mins different from the early Saturday games, get a grip.
You mean those early kick offs that we are usually shite in anyway??

12 noon is a disgrace, nuff said

Unread 24-09-2010, 12:00 PM
Time For Heroes

It's all because it's on ESPN, not sure why it can't be played on saturday evening as there is no game then but there are two PL games after ours at 2.00 and 4.00 making 3 games in a row Sunday arvo.

Unread 24-09-2010, 12:02 PM
safingtons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronaldosgoodallthetime
It's all because it's on ESPN, not sure why it can't be played on saturday evening as there is no game then but there are two PL games after ours at 2.00 and 4.00 making 3 games in a row Sunday arvo.
Satisfying the Asian market , 12pm over here will be Sunday evening prime time over there + the chance to watch Lee of Bolton vs Park. I can see Park starting for us if Giggsy is still ill actually.

Unread 24-09-2010, 12:04 PM
andyroo

Quote:
I can see Park starting for us if Giggsy is still ill actually.
Does the body rule the mind or does the mind rule the body? I dunno.

Unread 24-09-2010, 12:05 PM
koppas

Quote:
Satisfying the Asian market , 12pm over here will be Sunday evening prime time over there + the chance to watch Lee of Bolton vs Park. I can see Park starting for us if Giggsy is still ill actually.
I very much doubt that is the reason why. Maybe it's cos we are playing on Tuesday, ever thought of that?

Unread 24-09-2010, 12:10 PM
safingtons

Quote:
Originally Posted by koppas
I very much doubt that is the reason why. Maybe it's cos we are playing on Tuesday, ever thought of that?
United nor Bolton are Europa League teams, there's a open slot on Saturday evening we could have played in. Pretty obvious this move is just to get extremely high ratings in Asia, and South Korea in particular.

Not sure what you're getting at...United play on Wednesday btw

Unread 24-09-2010, 12:11 PM
koppas

Quote:
United nor Bolton are Europa League teams, there's a open slot on Saturday evening we could have played in. Pretty obvious this move is just to get extremely high ratings in Asia, and South Korea in particular.

Not sure what you're getting at...United play on Wednesday btw
Fair enough - my brother is full of shit then.

Unread 24-09-2010, 12:13 PM
Ginners

it is purely the asia thing, park will play and so will that one bolton have.

Unread 24-09-2010, 12:37 PM
Harri Jaffa

Whenever I put in a team we lose

Unread 24-09-2010, 12:40 PM
silv

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Steal your bandwidth, drink your beer...
stream starts well but'll disappear

Unread 24-09-2010, 01:39 PM
Tumescent Throb

VDS
Neville
Vidic
Evans
Evra
Nani
Fletcher
Scholes
Park
Giggs
Berbatov

Unread 24-09-2010, 08:55 PM
taff

-----------------VDS-----------------
---O'Shea----Vidic----Evans----Evra--
--Nani---Fletcher---Anderson---Giggs--
---------Berbatov--------------------
--------------------Rooney-----------

big ando brought in to beef up the midfield a bit and give the boy scholes a well-earned rest

Unread 24-09-2010, 10:39 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogieop
where the £#%&! is that? sounds shite!
Ye People's Republicke of Ireland. Where the sale of alcoholic beverages before half twelve on a Sunday when you're supposed to be in Mass makes baby Jesus cry.

Unread 24-09-2010, 10:45 PM
rogieop

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Ye People's Republicke of Ireland. Where the sale of alcoholic beverages before half twelve on a Sunday when you're supposed to be in Mass makes baby Jesus cry.
yes but that wont stop the publes opening, they just wont serve you beer, afaik.

you can call round mine if you want :bi:

Unread 25-09-2010, 09:50 AM
dragflick

Some possible changes I think, as just seen we play Sunderlan away next Saturday aswell. 3 away games in 6 days?
Closed Thread