United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 25-09-2010, 05:28 PM
The Watcher

Thumbs down Re: Saturday 25th September - Football Talk!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloane
stelling ' maybe they should concentrate on whats happening on the pitch'
It's in Sky's interest to play down any protests - can't have people thinking the 'EPL' isn't anything other then perfect Notice Keys likes making a snide remark about the apparent lack of G&G at OT whenever possible. @#%&!s.

Unread 25-09-2010, 05:29 PM
History

Default Re: Saturday 25th September - Football Talk!

V+.

Unread 25-09-2010, 05:29 PM
Wez

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron_van_Marlon
from F365...

in glorious HD

I was waiting for Merson to piss himself laughing in the background

Unread 25-09-2010, 05:30 PM
The Watcher

Thumbs down Re: Saturday 25th September - Football Talk!

Anyway, todays proves that City will get into the top four this season, no problem. Spurs are £#%&!ing useless

Unread 25-09-2010, 05:32 PM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
It's in Sky's interest to play down any protests - can't have people thinking the 'EPL' isn't anything other then perfect Notice Keys likes making a snide remark about the apparent lack of G&G at OT whenever possible. @#%&!s.
Agreed mate. The Premier League is dying on its arse, fan wise, imo. Sky obv don't want us to know this. That's why they love to stick the knife in regarding protests. Stelling's comment that Sloane has just posted sums it up. Is Stelling a mong or something? His comment doesn't even make sense.

Unread 25-09-2010, 05:33 PM
MagnificentSeven

Quote:
Anyway, todays proves that City will get into the top four this season, no problem. Spurs are £#%&!ing useless
city did the double on chelsea last season. wolves did the double on spurs last season. who got 4th in the end?

Unread 25-09-2010, 05:57 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
Agreed mate. The Premier League is dying on its arse, fan wise, imo. Sky obv don't want us to know this. That's why they love to stick the knife in regarding protests. Stelling's comment that Sloane has just posted sums it up. Is Stelling a mong or something? His comment doesn't even make sense.
Expected better from Stelling actually. I'm not really sure how "concentrating on what's happening on the pitch" will actually help - their debts are the reason their team is so shit ffs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnificentSeven
city did the double on chelsea last season. wolves did the double on spurs last season. who got 4th in the end?
Spurs are £#%&!ing useless. City will get 4th almost by default, as there's no one else good enough. Once those bitter @#%&!s get into the top four, there will be no stopping them.

Unread 25-09-2010, 05:58 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Spurs are £#%&!ing useless. City will get 4th almost by default, as there's no one else good enough. Once those bitter @#%&!s get into the top four, there will be no stopping them.
Not until they get another manager. Mancini is crushingly negative. When the game is 1-1 and the points there for the taking, he stifles them.

Unread 25-09-2010, 06:01 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Not until they get another manager. Mancini is crushingly negative. When the game is 1-1 and the points there for the taking, he stifles them.
I don't disagree, but Spurs are spectacular bottlers. For all our sakes, I hope they prove me wrong and keep city out of the Champions League

Unread 25-09-2010, 06:03 PM
andyroo

I hope Sunderland or somebody like that keep them both out of the Champions League.

Unread 25-09-2010, 06:05 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
I don't disagree, but Spurs are spectacular bottlers. For all our sakes, I hope they prove me wrong and keep city out of the Champions League
Spurs will finish about 8th or something this season.

The top 4 will consist of us, chelsea, arsenal and probably city. sad as it seems.

Unread 25-09-2010, 06:14 PM
MagnificentSeven

Quote:
Expected better from Stelling actually. I'm not really sure how "concentrating on what's happening on the pitch" will actually help - their debts are the reason their team is so shit ffs.

there were times i thought this last season. spurs are the most talented side out of the 4/5 contenders, they just need to concentrate a bit more on the league rather than saving their best for the champion's league, which they obviously won't win. i think for a team who are in "uncharted territory" in terms of champions league getting to the group stage isn't too bad for them.

i said earlier, city aren't looking as strong as they were last season. obviously they're a good side, some real talent in some of those players, but the results they have been getting have been narrow. apart from the 3-0 against a very shit dippers team. they have yet to gel, mancini has yet to fully understand the concept of attacking football. they made a mistake getting rid of bellamy imo.

Unread 25-09-2010, 06:21 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
The top 4 will consist of us, chelsea, arsenal and probably city. sad as it seems.

Unread 25-09-2010, 06:25 PM
andyroo

As long as we're in it... £#%&! everyone else.

Unread 25-09-2010, 06:29 PM
signed dc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron_van_Marlon
from F365...

in glorious HD
The Piano?! Not yours is it Baron?
Closed Thread