United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 28-04-2008, 08:19 AM
antonin jablonsky

Default Erm, you know squad rotation?

Isn't the point of this to have your best players fit and fresh for the biggest games of the season? Just thought I'd ask 'cos I'd swear Ronnie's one of our best players and i'm fairly sure he didn't start on Satdee? Still, he'll be fresh for West Ham eh.

Unread 28-04-2008, 08:20 AM
HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon

Negative @#%&!

Unread 28-04-2008, 08:28 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon
Negative @#%&!
Eh? Is that an answer to me question?

Unread 28-04-2008, 08:34 AM
HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
Eh? Is that an answer to me question?
It's the sarcasm in your question that makes you sound like a negative @#%&!, and don't make out that it wasn't meant as a dig cause we both know it was.

Yea he will be fresh and ready for tomorrow and Saturday which lets not forget are the big games. If we had our full strength side out against Chelsea we would of still struggled under the circumstances. So why not give it a rest and have your sly digs at Fergie at the end of the season IF we win £#%&! all.

Unread 28-04-2008, 08:41 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
It's the sarcasm in your question that makes you sound like a negative @#%&!, and don't make out that it wasn't meant as a dig cause we both know it was.

Yea he will be fresh and ready for tomorrow and Saturday which lets not forget are the big games. If we had our full strength side out against Chelsea we would of still struggled under the circumstances. So why not give it a rest and have your sly digs at Fergie at the end of the season IF we win £#%&! all.
For £#%&!s sake, i'm criticised on here for being far too pro-Fergie all the time. Are you against any criticism whatsoever, no matter if it's justified? I better not mention bringing O' Shea on then eh, though you probbly thought it a great move.

Unread 28-04-2008, 08:43 AM
Redhod99

Hes right in a way. We have been resting players all season 'so they will be fresh come the end of the season, unlike last year'

The last month's performances suggest otherwise as we have been woeful and 90% of the players look £#%&!ed

Unread 28-04-2008, 08:44 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redhod99
Hes right in a way. We have been resting players all season 'so they will be fresh come the end of the season, unlike last year'
It is the end of the season isn't it? Seems we may be resting players to ensure they are fresh for their holidays.

Unread 28-04-2008, 08:47 AM
Redhod99

Quote:
It is the end of the season isn't it? Seems we may be resting players to ensure they are fresh for their holidays.
Im agreeing with you. All season we have been hearing that quote yet it is now the end of the season and they appear £#%&!ed.

Ronaldo however was clearly being rested for our biggest game in years tomorrow night. That and the fact he is shite everytime he plays against cole. The reason we lost Satdee was nothing to do with Ronaldo being rested but our negative tactics

Unread 28-04-2008, 08:52 AM
Harri Jaffa

I understand the squad rotation.

Its 3 games in 7 days including 2 huge away games. All the top players cannot start each of the games.

What I can't understand is starting Giggs ahead of Tevez or Ronaldo. That is just infuriating

Unread 28-04-2008, 08:53 AM
puressence

ferie out

Unread 28-04-2008, 08:56 AM
HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon

Quote:
For £#%&!s sake, i'm criticised on here for being far too pro-Fergie all the time. Are you against any criticism whatsoever, no matter if it's justified? I better not mention bringing O' Shea on then eh, though you probbly thought it a great move.
No I actually thought bringing on O'Shea and taking off Anderson was a shocking decision. The thing that pissed me off was the moaning about Ronaldo bit.

Bit touchy though arn't we? Time of the month?

Unread 28-04-2008, 08:56 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harri Jaffa

Its 3 games in 7 days including 2 huge away games. All the top players cannot start each of the games.

What I can't understand is starting Giggs ahead of Tevez or Ronaldo. That is just infuriating
I don't understand it at all. we started Rooney who has an existing injury and rested Ronnie who doesn't. Strikes me as Fergie out-thinking himself rather than anything else. Basically i think it's incompetent.

Unread 28-04-2008, 08:57 AM
HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harri Jaffa

Thought Giggs was quite good tbh.

Unread 28-04-2008, 08:57 AM
Whalefish

Just want to point out that Anderson signalled to the bench before he came off, picked up a knock. Doesn't excuse replacing him with O'Shea though when Tevez was on the bench.

Unread 28-04-2008, 08:59 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Thought Giggs was quite good tbh.
In the 2nd half, he was invisible in the first.

Unread 28-04-2008, 09:00 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whalefish
Doesn't excuse replacing him with O'Shea though when Tevez was on the bench.
Yup, absolutely dreadful, negative decision. i thought we had a good chance of going on and winning it but we just handed the momentum back to 'em.

Unread 28-04-2008, 09:01 AM
HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon

Quote:
In the 2nd half, he was invisible in the first.
As were the rest of the team. It is a team game.

Unread 28-04-2008, 09:01 AM
Whalefish

O'Shea did £#%&! all. Send him to Sunderland in the Summer, don't want the fat oaf anywhere near a Utd shirt next season.

Unread 28-04-2008, 09:02 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
As were the rest of the team. It is a team game.
Negative @#%&!.

Unread 28-04-2008, 09:03 AM
HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon

Quote:
Negative @#%&!.
ZING
Closed Thread