United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 02-06-2008, 10:32 PM
Fatboy Shrek

Default By my reckoning Mr. Keane has got 3 years to prove himself as a manager

The OT hot seat will be warm for him by then.

Fill yer boots son.

Unread 02-06-2008, 10:33 PM
Pudge_Bear

mourinho

Unread 02-06-2008, 10:34 PM
Fatboy Shrek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pudge_Bear
mourinho
£#%&! off

Unread 02-06-2008, 10:34 PM
Coracao

I'll be really surprised if Carlos doesn't get the job.

Unread 02-06-2008, 10:36 PM
Pudge_Bear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatboy Shrek
£#%&! off
At the point Fergie retires, he will be the man most capable of replacing him. Without a doubt.

Unread 02-06-2008, 10:43 PM
Sloane

i wouldn't go to old trafford if we got mourinho, call me a @#%&! but i just wouldn't

Unread 02-06-2008, 10:47 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
By my reckoning Mr. Keane has got 3 years to prove himself as a manager
done a decent job paying off the glazers debt bill last time

sell him more players, wellbeck could go for 10 mill to that shower of @#%&!s easy

Fergie (out) knows roy will raid united, and will no doubt have 1st dibs on anyone, seeing as "the glazers are brilliant" fergie will do his best to rinse everyone to pay his wages, errr i mean the debt errr £#%&! me its all gone hazy

Unread 02-06-2008, 10:48 PM
Fatboy Shrek

Quote:
At the point Fergie retires, he will be the man most capable of replacing him. Without a doubt.
He's a £#%&!ing nob and an overrated nob at that. Fergie had worked him out by the end. He couldn't with the CL with an unlimited budget at Chelsea, unlimited.

Kezman
Jarosik
Del Horno
Tiago
Hilario
Boularouz

Unlimited cheque book.

The players he inherited:

Cech
Terry
Lampard
Makalele
J.Cole
Gallas
Crespo
Robben
Gudjohnsen
Bridge
Glen Johnsen
Cudicini
Duff

And then an unlimited cheque book. Still no CL.

The man's a fraud who has been at clubs with treble the spending power of it's nearest rivals. Tough job on at Inter eh? 4 league titles in a row.

Infact only Chelsea of the top 4 would possibly take him now and they've already sacked him once.

Unread 02-06-2008, 11:00 PM
Pudge_Bear

Quote:
He's a £#%&!ing nob and an overrated nob at that. Fergie had worked him out by the end. He couldn't with the CL with an unlimited budget at Chelsea, unlimited.

Kezman
Jarosik
Del Horno
Tiago
Hilario
Boularouz

Unlimited cheque book.

The players he inherited:

Cech
Terry
Lampard
Makalele
J.Cole
Gallas
Crespo
Robben
Gudjohnsen
Bridge
Glen Johnsen
Cudicini
Duff

And then an unlimited cheque book. Still no CL.

The man's a fraud who has been at clubs with treble the spending power of it's nearest rivals. Tough job on at Inter eh? 4 league titles in a row.

Infact only Chelsea of the top 4 would possibly take him now and they've already sacked him once.
Good points, I'll give you that.

He did win the CL with Porto though, didn't lose a home league game at chelsea, won two prems in a row...unlimited cheque book or not he has credentials. He inherited all those players, but the fact that they were all already there and hadnt come close to winning the league before he came suggests he has something. Will be interested to see what he does at Inter without the unlimited cheque book, not 100% sure on this but their squad strikes me as ageing. I can see him winning a couple of trophies there and moving on again though so not sure hes arsed about that.

Unread 02-06-2008, 11:03 PM
Sloane

its obvious hes only taking that because none of the other big clubs dont want him, barca even took guardiola over him

Unread 02-06-2008, 11:06 PM
Fatboy Shrek

Unread 02-06-2008, 11:38 PM
Crumps

If he wins the UEFA cup with Sunderland in the next three years you may have a point.

Unread 02-06-2008, 11:45 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
If he wins the UEFA cup with Sunderland in the next three years you may have a point.
he wont

Unread 03-06-2008, 12:00 AM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
he wont
I know.

Unread 03-06-2008, 12:27 AM
waynes ear's

roy keane

@#%&! of a man

great player

if he steps anywhere near the home bench at OT i for one will not be happy

utter @#%&!

Unread 03-06-2008, 12:29 AM
M-13

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
roy keane

@#%&! of a man

great player

if he steps anywhere near the home bench at OT i for one will not be happy

utter @#%&!
Do you know him then ?

Unread 03-06-2008, 12:33 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by M-13
Do you know him then ?
yes

he posts on RI too and knows my feelings

Unread 03-06-2008, 01:12 AM
Grimson

Quote:

He did win the CL with Porto though, didn't lose a home league game at chelsea, won two prems in a row...
Where do they keep the trophy for that? Seriously tho, without question the most overrated thing that gets said about Chelsea. We won the league this season because of their home form. They dropped far more points than we did.

Unread 03-06-2008, 01:19 AM
croberts

Carlos will get the job......at least he will when ferie retires

I really don't think you can give Keano the biggest job on earth following the greatest manager we have had after a few years at Sunderland

Unread 03-06-2008, 08:29 AM
armchair

I don't know but keane's struggles give the league a sub-plot for me anyway.
Closed Thread