United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 29-11-2008, 03:48 PM
legendary saf

Thumbs down Ferguson and Rooney especially - why the "mind games"

I see they've been shooting their mouths off in the media, I sure hope they back up their comments with a performance on tomorrow. Rooney in particular had an odd choice of words; "It'll be nice to show them who are the kings of Manchester"

Do we not know who the kings of Manchester are already? regardless of what happens on Sunday.

He's never been the brightest has he, see he's got a tv show debuting tomorrow, should he go 7 games without a goal he should be banned from watching it, i'm shocked he was allowed to do it in the first place. He's bloody 22, not 32.

Really hope they mean business tomorrow, or else face seeing United's title hopes go up in smoke at Eastlands of all places. We are simply just due a good performance away from home, law of averages and all that jazz.

Unread 29-11-2008, 03:49 PM
waynes ear's

£#%&! off you odious #@&%!

Unread 29-11-2008, 03:49 PM
legendary saf

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
£#%&! off you odious #@&%!
Enjoy working the kiosks tomorrow, £#%&!ing tramp.

Unread 29-11-2008, 03:55 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by legendary saf
I see they've been shooting their mouths off in the media, I sure hope they back up their comments with a performance on tomorrow. Rooney in particular had an odd choice of words; "It'll be nice to show them who are the kings of Manchester"

Do we not know who the kings of Manchester are already? regardless of what happens on Sunday.

He's never been the brightest has he, see he's got a tv show debuting tomorrow, should he go 7 games without a goal he should be banned from watching it, i'm shocked he was allowed to do it in the first place. He's bloody 22, not 32.

Really hope they mean business tomorrow, or else face seeing United's title hopes go up in smoke at Eastlands of all places. We are simply just due a good performance away from home, law of averages and all that jazz.

£#%&! off you pathetic @#%&!.

:£#%&!er:

Unread 29-11-2008, 03:57 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Enjoy working the kiosks tomorrow, £#%&!ing tramp.
i'll be in the ground, enjoy the match on tv you £#%&!ing plum

Unread 29-11-2008, 04:04 PM
borsuk

my patience finally snapped, i'm afraid

Unread 29-11-2008, 04:05 PM
£#%&! KFC

Thumbs up

cheers Borsy

Unread 29-11-2008, 04:07 PM
Grimson

Ferguson, Rooney Heed Advice From Internet

Manchester - Ahead of tomorrow's derby day clash with Manchester City, United boss Sir Alex Ferguson and star Wayne Rooney distanced themselves from remarks earlier in the week of a boastful and aggressive nature.

"It was wrong to speak openly and confidently of our desire to win," Rooney, 22, said. "I for one should be careful, and I probably shouldn't have a TV show yet, either," he added. "I'm bloody 22, not 32."

Ferguson, a long-time 'mind wars' campaigner, also seemed subdued. "It doesn't matter what we say, it just matters what we do come the day. We have to mean the business."

Rooney and Sir Alex both credited the internet for highlighting their folly.

"As is often the case, it was a wise person on the internet, who made a thoughtful and concise post detailing why I was in error," Ferguson said. "I don't know how real name, nobody does, but I don't doubt his football acumen for an instant."

"Yeah, the lad off the internet was sound," Rooney agreed. "We just kick a ball for a living, it's good to have people like that looking out for you."

Unread 29-11-2008, 04:12 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimson

Manchester - Ahead of tomorrow's derby day clash with Manchester City, United boss Sir Alex Ferguson and star Wayne Rooney distanced themselves from remarks earlier in the week of a boastful and aggressive nature.

"It was wrong to speak openly and confidently of our desire to win," Rooney, 22, said. "I for one should be careful, and I probably shouldn't have a TV show yet, either," he added. "I'm bloody 22, not 32."

Ferguson, a long-time 'mind wars' campaigner, also seemed subdued. "It doesn't matter what we say, it just matters what we do come the day. We have to mean the business."

"As is often the case, it was a wise person on the internet, who made a thoughtful and concise post detailing why I was in error," Ferguson said. "I don't know how real name, nobody does, but I don't doubt his football acumen for an instant."

"Yeah, the lad off the internet was sound," Rooney agreed. "We just kick a ball for a living, it's good to have people like that looking out for you."

Unread 29-11-2008, 04:16 PM
Sloppy

Quote:

rofl

Unread 29-11-2008, 04:23 PM
waynes ear's

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk

Unread 29-11-2008, 04:36 PM
Jack Duckworth

Thumbs up

Quote:

Unread 29-11-2008, 04:58 PM
Ben

Quote:
yhgr
Quote:

Unread 29-11-2008, 05:14 PM
naes_sean

Quote:
good lad!

Unread 30-11-2008, 05:36 PM
MJ Ramone

Well done Wayne £#%&!ing @#%&!.
Fancy wanting to let the fans know that the lads were up for the derby

Thanks again for another pitiful performance today. Zero contribution, zero impact, zero effort. Well done

I hope your programme is £#%&!ing shit tonight. You deserve it you scumbag piece of shit.

Oh, & your abs are shit.

Unread 30-11-2008, 05:38 PM
Spiffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone

Thanks again for another pitiful performance today. Zero contribution, zero impact, zero effort. Well done

I hope your programme is £#%&!ing shit tonight. You deserve it you scumbag piece of shit.

Oh, & your abs are shit.

Are you having a laugh? He scored the winner and ran his arse off for the team. I think you must have been watching a different game.

Unread 30-11-2008, 05:38 PM
Ether

Top bump

Unread 30-11-2008, 05:40 PM
legendary saf

Works everytime.

Now lets hope he goes on a run.

Unread 30-11-2008, 05:41 PM
Rhodzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone

Oh, & your abs are shit.

Unread 30-11-2008, 05:48 PM
Spiffy

Quote:
Works everytime.

Now lets hope he goes on a run.
£#%&!er. You've demonstrated once again that never say fight attitude so common in foreigners.
Closed Thread