United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 26-08-2010, 08:00 AM
redhegemony

Default Champions League Draw

Pots for Uefa Champions League draw:

Pot One: Inter Milan, Barcelona, Man Utd, Chelsea, Arsenal, Bayern Munich, AC Milan, Lyon.

Pot Two: Werder Bremen, Real Madrid, Roma, Shakhtar Donetsk, Benfica, Valencia, Marseille, Panathinaikos.

Pot Three: Tottenham, Rangers, Ajax, Schalke, Basle, Braga, FC Copenhagen, Spartak Moscow.

Pot Four: Hapoel Tel Aviv, FC Twente, Rubin Kazan, Auxerre, CFR Cluj, Partizan Belgrade, MSK Zilina, Bursaspor

Ajax lurking in 3

Unread 26-08-2010, 08:15 AM
Hank Hill

Default Re: Champions League Draw

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhegemony

Pot One: Inter Milan, Barcelona, Man Utd, Chelsea, Arsenal, Bayern Munich, AC Milan, Lyon.

Pot Two: Werder Bremen, Real Madrid, Roma, Shakhtar Donetsk, Benfica, Valencia, Marseille, Panathinaikos.

Pot Three: Tottenham, Rangers, Ajax, Schalke, Basle, Braga, FC Copenhagen, Spartak Moscow.

Pot Four: Hapoel Tel Aviv, FC Twente, Rubin Kazan, Auxerre, CFR Cluj, Partizan Belgrade, MSK Zilina, Bursaspor

Ajax lurking in 3
why are Madrid in pot 2?

Unread 26-08-2010, 08:17 AM
redhegemony

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hank Hill
why are Madrid in pot 2?
haven't got past the last 16 since 2004

Unread 26-08-2010, 08:18 AM
BulgarianSpectator

Quote:
why are Madrid in pot 2?
Haven't been past the last 8 for 5 years and been runners-up in the league, so their ranking points have dropped significantly.

Check out who is number one, doomlords.

Unread 26-08-2010, 08:21 AM
Hank Hill

Quote:
Originally Posted by BulgarianSpectator
Haven't been past the last 8 for 5 years and been runners-up in the league, so their ranking points have dropped significantly.
thankyou, didnt realise they were so poor in Europe, they need to spend more i think

Unread 26-08-2010, 08:22 AM
redhegemony

Quote:
thankyou, didnt realise they were so poor in Europe, they need to spend more i think
bound to draw Inter and Inter bound to draw Liverpool oh.....

Unread 26-08-2010, 08:28 AM
red @rmy

My prediction

Unread 26-08-2010, 08:32 AM
Mr_Ed

Yeah I'd love Ronaldo to come back to OT and score a few goals...

It'd be like watching an ex missus who dumped you get boned by a much better looking and wealthier bloke.

Unread 26-08-2010, 08:39 AM
Hank Hill

Quote:
bound to draw Inter and Inter bound to draw Liverpool oh.....
Poor Liverpool, 1 season pushing all the way for the title, then the next SHIT, must be hard being a murderer these days

Unread 26-08-2010, 08:40 AM
kandred

Quote:
Originally Posted by red @rmy

My prediction
Here's me thinking Auxerre and Marseille are in France !!!! time to get the map out I think

Unread 26-08-2010, 08:40 AM
Signor Whippy

My Prediction. Would really like a nice short european trip tho

Unread 26-08-2010, 08:41 AM
Stickman

Unread 26-08-2010, 08:45 AM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed
Yeah I'd love Ronaldo to come back to OT and score a few goals...

It'd be like watching an ex missus who dumped you get boned by a much better looking and wealthier bloke.
better nah

wealthier in the sense that maybe he has a few dodgy business deals and bank loans he can't pay back, and you're just waiting for the day he puts a hole in his own head and then the bird comes running back realising how foolish she's been

or somethin

Unread 26-08-2010, 08:46 AM
Whip Hubley

Quote:

Ajax lurking in 3

please

Unread 26-08-2010, 09:29 AM
neworder

When do they take the money for cup scheme?

I've got jack shit in the bank and the £#%&!ers are gonna tip me over the edge if we are at home in that first game!

Unread 26-08-2010, 09:31 AM
Mr_Ed

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigMikeA
better nah

wealthier in the sense that maybe he has a few dodgy business deals and bank loans he can't pay back, and you're just waiting for the day he puts a hole in his own head and then the bird comes running back realising how foolish she's been

or somethin
Yes, I am still bitter...

Unread 26-08-2010, 09:36 AM
safingtons

Personal preference:
United
Valencia
Ajax
Auxerre

Toughest:
United
Madrid
Schalke
Rubin

Easiest:
United
Panathinaikos
Basle
MSK Zilina

£#%&! me that last one would be dull as £#%&!.

Unread 26-08-2010, 09:38 AM
Switching Off

Hopefully somewhere developed, so that I dont have to put up with shoddy camera work for the aways.

Unread 26-08-2010, 09:40 AM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Man Utd, Marseille, Basle, Partizan Belgrade

0-1
0-2
0-3
0-1
1-1
0-4

Unread 26-08-2010, 09:41 AM
Switching Off