United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 21-08-2010, 08:00 PM
Part 36 Offer

Default Re: Chelsea will win the league

Quote:
Originally Posted by safingtons
You're the most pathetic piece of shit on this forum.

Constantly digging up other peoples posts, grassing them up etc(religiousred) then making threads like this, abusing Sir Alex and generally being a stupid @#%&!.

I hope you get murdered tonight.

saffers takes no prisoners these days tbh

Unread 21-08-2010, 08:01 PM
The Mull

Quote:

Constantly digging up other peoples posts, grassing them up etc(religiousred) then making threads like this, abusing Sir Alex and generally being a stupid @#%&!.

Honestly make me laugh out loud

Unread 21-08-2010, 08:03 PM
Grimson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiffy
The Charity Shield means £#%&! all. It was the first game of the season and meaningless. We discount it when we don't win it and say it's nothing more than a friendly and not an indication of how we will do in the season to come.
What you say is true, but meaningless. The facts are that it is a football game and Chelsea put out a good side and tried to win it.

Unread 21-08-2010, 08:09 PM
Spiffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimson
What you say is true, but meaningless. The facts are that it is a football game and Chelsea put out a good side and tried to win it.
Grimsybabes, you know I enjoy debating with you, I like you and you talk a lot of sense. Don't waste your time arguing on this thread mate, you've got better things to do I'm sure.

Over the years I've contributed to United's success on many occasions, more than most players at the club. The older posters will know what I mean and how I've helped us lift the trophies. I consider it my duty, irrespective of any personal abuse I may get whilst doing my bit for the team. You lot should be thankful.

Unread 21-08-2010, 08:09 PM
redmike

They are favourites to win it, so i guess there is a good chance they could win it again, but the teams they and arsenal have spanked today will both ship more goals than any side in premier league history, in fact i think we might just see this season a side hitting double figures against either of them.

Unread 21-08-2010, 08:11 PM
Coracao

Thumbs up Re: Chelsea will win the league

Quote:

Unread 21-08-2010, 08:12 PM
Spiffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by redmike
They are favourites to win it, so i guess there is a good chance they could win it again, but the teams they and arsenal have spanked today will both ship more goals than any side in premier league history, in fact i think we might just see this season a side hitting double figures against either of them.
Blackpool should be commended for their kamikaze tactics. They want to play football rather than park the proverbial bus in front of goal. They'll get hammered by the better teams for doing it but it's a lot more exciting.

Unread 21-08-2010, 08:13 PM
The Watcher

Thumbs up Re: Chelsea will win the league

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer

saffers takes no prisoners these days tbh
'generally being a stupid @#%&!.'

Unread 21-08-2010, 08:14 PM
Coracao

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
'generally being a stupid @#%&!.'

Sniffer should use that for his user title.

Unread 21-08-2010, 08:21 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by redmike
You can add West Brom to that list, quite possibly West Ham too.......

"Best league in the world"

Unread 21-08-2010, 08:30 PM
£#%&! KFC

Talking Re: Chelsea will win the league

Quote:

go get him tiger

Unread 21-08-2010, 08:32 PM
RedMenace

I see what you're doing here Sniffer, let's hope it has the same outcome as before. But it probably won't..

Unread 21-08-2010, 08:33 PM
redmike

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
You can add West Brom to that list, quite possibly West Ham too.......

"Best league in the world"
Two more Awful sides, look at the league outside the top six or seven and it really is pants, the worst i can remember since the 80s, but you look at la liga and you could say the same, watched a lot of it last season, and the amount of cannon fodder teams for Madrid and Barca to steamroll five and six was alarming.

Unread 21-08-2010, 08:45 PM
Spiffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedMenace
I see what you're doing here Sniffer, let's hope it has the same outcome as before. But it probably won't..
I'm going to take each game as it comes and give 110%. There are no easy games in this league and although you can't win the league in August, you can certainly lose it. As long as everyone runs their socks off, it's all to play for. United are a great advert for the game when they play well but football's a funny old game. We may not win the league but we're too good to go down imho.

If we win the league, I'll be over the moon and if we don't I'll be sick as a parrot. Who knows, if we get a bit of luck we could end up winning the lot like we did on that night in Barcelona.

Unread 21-08-2010, 08:49 PM
redmike

Quote:
As long as everyone runs their socks off, it's all to play for. United are a great advert for the game when they play well but football's a funny old game. We may not win the league but we're too good to go down imho.

Unread 21-08-2010, 08:54 PM
ReligiousRed

Quote:
you're the most pathetic piece of shit on this forum.

Constantly digging up other peoples posts, grassing them up etc(religiousred) then making threads like this, abusing sir alex and generally being a stupid @#%&!.

Unread 21-08-2010, 08:57 PM
ziggyman17

Quote:
I'm going to take each game as it comes and give 110%. There are no easy games in this league and although you can't win the league in August, you can certainly lose it. As long as everyone runs their socks off, it's all to play for. United are a great advert for the game when they play well but football's a funny old game. We may not win the league but we're too good to go down imho.

If we win the league, I'll be over the moon and if we don't I'll be sick as a parrot. Who knows, if we get a bit of luck we could end up winning the lot like we did on that night in Barcelona.
How much practice did you put in to being a £#%&!er ?? or does it just come naturally ??

Unread 21-08-2010, 09:04 PM
Spiffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggyman17
How much practice did you put in to being a £#%&!er ?? or does it just come naturally ??
I model myself on you.

It was a joke #@&%! rot.

Unread 21-08-2010, 09:21 PM
marlo

only an idiot would look at our squad and think we could win the league.

Unread 21-08-2010, 09:22 PM
safingtons

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
only an idiot would look at our squad and think we could win the league.
Closed Thread