United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 21-08-2010, 08:02 PM
History

Default Re: Big Wazza out tomorrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
Surely that would read boom? You would need to get moob written.
moob

Unread 21-08-2010, 09:51 PM
rebelcountyred

Quote:
Originally Posted by History
moob
it's moops!

Unread 21-08-2010, 09:58 PM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
why do i get the feeling like rooney is going to really struggle this season.
no need to fear.

our squad is full to the brim with quality and then as a bonus we have fergie adding to it every season.

Unread 21-08-2010, 10:06 PM
toseeunited

Thumbs up Re: Big Wazza out tomorrow

Not too upset about this news tbh... Fulham away is a @#%&! of a game as far as we're concerned, so it's got 0-0 after 65 minutes written all over it which in turn means it's got a not-100%-fit Wazza getting frustrated and going through some @#%&!, written next to it.

Ickle Pea to start

Unread 21-08-2010, 10:14 PM
rebelcountyred

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...ham-clash.html

Unread 21-08-2010, 10:21 PM
Rhodzy

Flying to Barcelona for a medical.

Unread 21-08-2010, 10:23 PM
Coracao

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
no need to fear.

our squad is full to the brim with quality and then as a bonus we have fergie adding to it every season.

Unread 21-08-2010, 10:39 PM
red in cumbria

I see from that link that Piers @#%&!ing Morgan is sticking his @#%&!ing oar in again

Unread 21-08-2010, 10:52 PM
The Watcher

Thumbs up Re: Big Wazza out tomorrow

In light of this new information...

VDS

Rafael
Vidic
Evans
Evra

Valencia
Fletcher
Carrick
Nani

Berbatov
Pea

Unread 21-08-2010, 10:53 PM
Gorilla Monsoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
I see from that link that Piers @#%&!ing Morgan is sticking his @#%&!ing oar in again
I just don't understand it. The daily mail are letting this guy write completely biased, shit articles week in week out. It's always just hating united or Rooney. More than anything its boring to read now.

Unread 22-08-2010, 12:18 AM
History

Quote:
Originally Posted by toseeunited
Not too upset about this news tbh... Fulham away is a @#%&! of a game as far as we're concerned, so it's got 0-0 after 65 minutes written all over it which in turn means it's got a not-100%-fit Wazza getting frustrated and going through some @#%&!, written next to it.

Ickle Pea to start
When has it ever gone past 50 minutes still 0-0 with fulham, theres always a shitload of goals to be scored.

Unread 22-08-2010, 12:38 AM
Argentina

Piers Morgan's a £#%&!ing #@&%!.

He says something about Rooney not scoring since the hype got to his head. How about since he got injured in Munich, you £#%&!ing useless @#%&! of a 'journalist'?

I'd £#%&!ing smash him in the eye with a rolled up piece of newspaper that his article is written on. @#%&!.

Unread 22-08-2010, 12:49 AM
Gorilla Monsoon

'That’s FIVE MONTHS AGO. And it’s not as though all the games since then have been against great opposition. Rooney has failed to score against the likes of Sunderland, Stoke, Mexico, Japan, the United States, Slovenia, Algeria, Hungary and Newcastle. So what IS wrong with Rooney?'

Yes, its 5 months since Wayne Rooney scored. Of course, for the purpose of your article lets forget that its been preseason Piers.

This is another one, he constantly tries to portray himself as a hardcore 'gooner' -

My first thought on hearing that William Gallas was moving to Spurs was probably a typical Gooner one: ‘He’s done WHAT?

The snivelling, treacherous, repulsive, mercenary Gallic goon.’

I bet hes never at any games, i bet every single one of his fellow 'gooners' would find it embarassing that he's claiming to be a supporter.

Seriously though, it just winds me up that a national newspaper is allowing someone to write a biased column, slagging someone off week in week out with no actual history in the profession, no real knowledge. I might write a letter of complaint.

Unread 22-08-2010, 12:52 AM
thrills_pills_bellyaches

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigMikeA
?
well i appreciated it

Unread 22-08-2010, 12:53 AM
Stickman

we'll stuff Fulham - hth

Unread 22-08-2010, 01:00 AM
Gorilla Monsoon

Look at this article on cnn.com about Piers Morgans 'Love of Arsenal'

http://edition.cnn.com/2009/SPORT/fo...ger/index.html

He claims to have started supporting the club in 1971 when he was six, because his dad loved Tottenham.

Then in the next question he says his first Arsenal game was in 1970, when he was 5, when his dad took him to Arsenal vs Manchester United. Why would his dad, a spurs fan, take his young son to highbury, to watch his rivals play?!

Then in another question, when asked who his favourite players have been through the years - The shortlist would be Thierry Henry, Liam Brady, Patrick Vieira and Ian Wright but the winner would be Dennis Bergkamp who for about five years was the most complete, technically brilliant, intelligent footballer that has ever graced an Arsenal shirt.

Liam Brady is the only player there thats before the 90s. Supported them since 1970 yet your favourite player has been Henry?

And then to top it off, as an Arsenal supporter, he considers his most hated team as Manchester United. Not Spurs.

As an Arsenal fan which club do you love to hate?

Everyone assumes Arsenal fans hate Spurs the most but I don't because they are not that threatening. I detest everything about Manchester United and I think Alex Ferguson would expect nothing else. He detests everything about Arsenal and about me. It's a marriage made in hell, me and Fergie.

That bit at the end, Ferguson probably doesnt even know who you are Piers.

Unread 22-08-2010, 02:25 AM
taff

watching piers get roasted on HIGNFY never fails to amuse

he's possibly the most witless person that's ever lived

Unread 22-08-2010, 03:24 AM
Cream

I like the way in the 1st clip he takes the piss out of hislop (a @#%&! himself) for being the type who would invest in shares. he went on to be investigated for a shares scam himself.

most damningly - he's called Piers, and that's really all that needs to be said.

Unread 22-08-2010, 01:09 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by thrills_pills_bellyaches
well i appreciated it

many thanks

too cool for school half this place :shakehead:

Unread 22-08-2010, 01:14 PM
Coracao

Scwarzher or however the £#%&! you spell his name, has failed a fitness test.

I.E. is probably moving to arsenal.
Closed Thread