United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 21-08-2010, 07:23 PM
Spiffy

Thumbs down Chelsea will win the league

2 games, 12 goals, none conceded and their manager doesn't think they are match fit yet. If Fergie is telling the truth that he's happy with his squad then you can expect us to keep up with Chelsea over the coming season. Personally I think we'll get left behind. They're too clinical imho but time will tell.

Unread 21-08-2010, 07:25 PM
Switching Off

Default Re: Chelsea will win the league

Bet you one billion pounds they dont.

Unread 21-08-2010, 07:26 PM
jem

chelsea may well win the league, but not playing like that. they are lucky they have played two of the shittest teams around first off or they would be on no points.

Unread 21-08-2010, 07:28 PM
HarkNowHear

I'd be top of the fantasy football points league after the 2 matches they have had.

Unread 21-08-2010, 07:29 PM
Grimson

Guess we didn't give them a runaround 3 weeks ago? If they were that much better it would have showed on the day.

Unread 21-08-2010, 07:36 PM
Spiffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimson
Guess we didn't give them a runaround 3 weeks ago? If they were that much better it would have showed on the day.
The Charity Shield means £#%&! all. It was the first game of the season and meaningless. We discount it when we don't win it and say it's nothing more than a friendly and not an indication of how we will do in the season to come.

Unread 21-08-2010, 07:37 PM
jem

incidentally, one of their goals was offside, terry should have been sent off (straight red, not second yellow, for that off the ball revenge) and drogba put a player on a stetcher with a blatant foul and was not even booked. i would have punched mikel if the threw the ball over my head as well. they are a bunch of characterless @#%&!s.

let's not forget they won the league by one point (having stolen 6 off us through bad officials) and we were shit.

they will not win the league this season if we can manage to keep fletch and carrick out of the centre of defence.

Unread 21-08-2010, 07:38 PM
Gorilla Monsoon

Let's just get something into perspective.

Blackpool beat wigan 4-0. They then went and played a decent team and got spanked 6-0.

Yes, two 6-0 results in a row is impressive. But it's £#%&!ing west brom and wigan. Wait and see.

red in cumbria

Sniffer, this is dire

OF COURSE they are going to claim "the best is yet to come" - what do you expect??

"Ah, we have played two of the worst ever Premiership teams, it is only downhill from now on"

(even though that might actually be true)

forzagarza

Chelsea will win the league because they've paid Ferguson off this season.

Unread 21-08-2010, 07:40 PM
ziggyman17

chelsea have played the leagues 2 shittest teams in there first 2 games.. we will keep up with them this season.. what it will come down to, will be how the results go in the games between chelsea and us.. wigan and wba are both cannon fodder.. and to think the money most of them £#%&!ers are on..

Unread 21-08-2010, 07:44 PM
safingtons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiffy
2 games, 12 goals, none conceded and their manager doesn't think they are match fit yet. If Fergie is telling the truth that he's happy with his squad then you can expect us to keep up with Chelsea over the coming season. Personally I think we'll get left behind. They're too clinical imho but time will tell.
You're the most pathetic piece of shit on this forum.

Constantly digging up other peoples posts, grassing them up etc(religiousred) then making threads like this, abusing Sir Alex and generally being a stupid @#%&!.

I hope you get murdered tonight.

Unread 21-08-2010, 07:45 PM
Spiffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by forzagarza
Chelsea will win the league because they've paid Ferguson off this season.
There's probably a lot of truth in that. SAF takes a back hander and tells everyone he's happy with his squad.

There's still time for us to cash one of our players in too.

Mr_Ed

Two teams who are cast iron relegation favourites isn't any great test... Arsenal scored six too today.

Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by safingtons

Constantly digging up other peoples posts, grassing them up etc(religiousred) then making threads like this, abusing Sir Alex and generally being a stupid @#%&!.

Unread 21-08-2010, 07:47 PM
Spiffy

Quote:

Why don't you try what I do and search some of my posts. I'd recommend my username with the words "will win the league" in the title of the threads. You may yet learn something.

BTW, what happened to your threat to kick the £#%&! out of me. It never happened.

Unread 21-08-2010, 07:47 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiffy
There's probably a lot of truth in that. SAF takes a back hander and tells everyone he's happy with his squad.

There's still time for us to cash one of our players in too.
That is a not terribly subtle wum 'cos you have seen Leg Saf's post. At least, I hope so

Unread 21-08-2010, 07:48 PM
Ginners

Quote:

ffs

Unread 21-08-2010, 07:49 PM
Spiffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed
Two teams who are cast iron relegation favourites isn't any great test... Arsenal scored six too today.
You can only beat what's in front of you. Chelsea are scoring for fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
That is a not terribly subtle wum 'cos you have seen Leg Saf's post. At least, I hope so
I didn't see dick face's post until after I posted.

Unread 21-08-2010, 07:53 PM
Crumps

Quote:

I think I'm starting to like you despite your track record for Walrus worrying.
Closed Thread