United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 08-05-2017, 06:49 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Disgraceful tbh.

United out on our own again as record FA Cup winners and over take Liverpool's domestic trophy haul to become England's most successful team and people are getting their knickers in a twist because apparently only league titles or champions league titles count.

go do something else with your time if you can't enjoy the club you supposedly support winning things.
That was the argument when you lot were all turning your noses up at the FA Cup.

The league cup was nice but far from it kick starting an underwhelming season we followed it up with that utter shitshow v Bournemouth and have played maybe two good games since. That's not normal, that's just shit.

Unread 08-05-2017, 06:51 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
That was the argument when you lot were all turning your noses up at the FA Cup.

The league cup was nice but far from it kick starting an underwhelming season we followed it up with that utter shitshow v Bournemouth and have played maybe two good games since. That's not normal, that's just shit.
Where did I turn my nose up at the FA Cup, you £#%&!ing oddball

Unread 08-05-2017, 06:51 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:

two wonderful cup finals which I enjoyed immensely. Did you go?
I went earlier rounds, good away games....
Think you were on here in the match thread, negging on the team, minute 7
Would love to see your response as we went behind at Blackburn...

Did you go Wemberly ? You haven't mentioned it...

Unread 08-05-2017, 06:53 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
I went earlier rounds, good away games....
Think you were on here in the match thread, negging on the team, minute 7
Would love to see your response as we went behind at Blackburn...

Did you go Wemberly ? You haven't mentioned it...
Did you go to blackburn mate? oooh. you're hard. did you mood about with your mates in your parka, cutting about with a blue carrier bag of off licence lager? Bring a flare did you? Piss yourself on the train?

£#%&!ing state.

Watch United lift a cup and home in time for the 8 o clock news.

Unread 08-05-2017, 06:55 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Did you go to blackburn mate? oooh. you're hard. did you mood about with your mates in your parka, cutting about with a blue carrier bag of off licence lager? Bring a flare did you? Piss yourself on the train?

£#%&!ing state.

Watch United lift a cup and home in time for the 8 o clock news.
Carrier bag and train urination spot on....

Unread 08-05-2017, 06:55 PM
forzagarza

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapien
Jesus Christ people, the whole point of the thread is the link in the OP. Tried a bit of subtlety but obviously I need to signpost things for you. Laugh at Alan, rafabio, MNIK, Hopkins etc ffs
How have you edited the post so late and yet it doesn't say the post has been edited? Is this a new thing when you pay extra for a renewal?

edit: I can't even vote in that poll. Who closes a poll before 5 years is up?

Unread 08-05-2017, 06:59 PM
ScholesGingerSheen

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
Whoever came in would have had to deal with losing the guts of a great side.

Just think: Fergie, Vidic, Ferdinand, Evra, Scholes, Giggs. Most of the character of the changing room, gone. Van Persie hitting a wall, Rooney already on the down slope. Gill £#%&!ing off too.

Is it any wonder we're as shit as we are?
After spending the thick end of half a billion quid since Fergie left, it is a bit of a wonder tbh.

Unread 08-05-2017, 07:01 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScholesGingerSheen
After spending the thick end of half a billion quid since Fergie left, it is a bit of a wonder tbh.

Unread 08-05-2017, 07:07 PM
saffers

Quote:
£300m+ by that dude, to think he still has fans on here...

Unread 08-05-2017, 07:12 PM
thatsfuctit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
this

Jose basically sucked off bobby C in his post match comments in the champions league...

"The better team go out tonight"

All it needed was a big fat wink and a little jig.

He was begging for us.....

But Fergie had promised it Moyes a year pre contract.... "don't sign the Everton renewal contract id like you to......"

FEEL PHYSICALLY SICK TYPING IT
It was the biggest 'come and get me plea' ever.

Unread 08-05-2017, 07:25 PM
Ranier Wolfcastle

Obviously fantastic, but owes us two explanations:

1) Moyes

2) Summer 2009, 2010, 2011
Out - Likes of Ronaldo, Tevez
In - Likes of Michael Owen (who couldn't find a club), Valencia, Ashley Young etc

Obviously RVP, Pea, De Gea were good but there was a shocking lack of ambition after perhaps the three most successful years in the club's history

Unread 08-05-2017, 07:29 PM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranier Wolfcastle
Obviously fantastic, but owes us two explanations:

1) Moyes

2) Summer 2009, 2010, 2011
Out - Likes of Ronaldo, Tevez
In - Likes of Michael Owen (who couldn't find a club), Valencia, Ashley Young etc

Obviously RVP, Pea, De Gea were good but there was a shocking lack of ambition after perhaps the three most successful years in the club's history
Glazers tightening the purse strings and believing/depending too much in Feries genius.

Unread 08-05-2017, 07:32 PM
sudored

Would be on 22 now if he had stayed.

Unread 08-05-2017, 07:36 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapien
Jesus Christ people, the whole point of the thread is the link in the OP. Tried a bit of subtlety but obviously I need to signpost things for you. Laugh at Alan, rafabio, MNIK, Hopkins etc ffs
I think we can all agree Alan knows £#%&! all about football pal.

Unread 08-05-2017, 07:37 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denis Irwell
Glazers tightening the purse strings and believing/depending too much in Feries genius.
It has to be said, he made a great job of facilitating the glazers take over and was no doubt rewarded accordingly.

Unread 08-05-2017, 07:42 PM
thatsfuctit

Quote:
True

And feries genius was real, poor signings / lack of investment was an issue, but had we won the title as we should have the year the berts won it for the first time it would for me have been one of his finest achievements.

Unread 08-05-2017, 07:49 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
Whoever came in would have had to deal with losing the guts of a great side.

Just think: Fergie, Vidic, Ferdinand, Evra, Scholes, Giggs. Most of the character of the changing room, gone. Van Persie hitting a wall, Rooney already on the down slope. Gill £#%&!ing off too.

Is it any wonder we're as shit as we are?

Unread 08-05-2017, 07:53 PM
Buck

The greatest of all time nqat.

Must have been a privilege to be on the end of the hair-dryer. Love the big man's stories too whether it's about football or non-football. He's got charisma and warmth about him unlike these pretentious "me, me, me" £#%&!ers.

Unread 08-05-2017, 07:55 PM
AK14

Ancelotti would have been a good fit imo

Did well working with an ageing squad at Milan

I don't think the squad was that bad tbf, trouble was Moyes wasted two transfer windows and sucked the life out of the club.

Unread 08-05-2017, 07:55 PM
Ranier Wolfcastle

Quote:
Why were we signing players like Young for high wages whilst refusing to pay agent fees for players like Hazard?
Closed Thread