United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 22-02-2018, 09:23 AM
NegativeNorris

I'm sick to death of him tbh. From his miserable a****** interviews, to his dreadful tactics. He's not the manager he once was, and football has moved on from his 'style'. All the top teams nowadays play with real pace and constantly pressurise from the front. Things Mourinho's Utd just don't do at all.

He won't get sacked, ever, so he'd have to walk out. Thing is, who replaces him?

Unread 22-02-2018, 09:30 AM
Clarkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles

The darling of the forum

Unread 22-02-2018, 09:31 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkie
The darling of the forum
Darling or not, he's the best man for the job when it becomes available.

Fact.

Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Who replaces him 2 years later?

windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammy Dodger
Who replaces him 2 years later?

Sean Dyche.

saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by NegativeNorris
I'm sick to death of him tbh. From his miserable a****** interviews, to his dreadful tactics. He's not the manager he once was, and football has moved on from his 'style'. All the top teams nowadays play with real pace and constantly pressurise from the front. Things Mourinho's Utd just don't do at all.

He won't get sacked, ever, so he'd have to walk out. Thing is, who replaces him?
Here is mou being miserable as per

Unread 22-02-2018, 09:34 AM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by NegativeNorris

Unread 22-02-2018, 09:37 AM
Clarkie

Quote:
Darling or not, he's the best man for the job when it becomes available.

Fact.

Going from your previous posts, you want us to get rid of Mourinho, who will cost us a f***ing fortune in compensation...
You then want us to pay the darling out of his contract under Levy
And then you want us to go buy Harry Kane.

Yeah....Amazing plan. Can't wait until we're broke for a couple of transfer windows...

I remember once upon a time, Klopp was seen as the darling on here.....

Unread 22-02-2018, 09:38 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
Going from your previous posts, you want us to get rid of Mourinho, who will cost us a £#%&!ing fortune in compensation...

Yeah....Amazing plan. Can't wait until we're broke for a couple of transfer windows...

Agreed.

Poch WILL be out next boss by the way. Guarantee it.

Ps - I never said sack Mourinho, just said who will replace him.

Unread 22-02-2018, 09:42 AM
Clarkie

Quote:
Agreed.

Poch WILL be out next boss by the way. Guarantee it.

Ps - I never said sack Mourinho, just said who will replace him.
Ha yeah...Will be once he gets sacked from Real Madrid ffs

And you did previously...I'd love to know where we're going to the money for all this, plus Kane and the 5 other positions that drastically need fixing

The FA will surely give us a patch to download

Unread 22-02-2018, 09:42 AM
saffers

Quote:
Going from your previous posts, you want us to get rid of Mourinho, who will cost us a £#%&!ing fortune in compensation...

Think Klopp would have done really well at United.

Obviously some on here cannot praise him now he manages the enemy but he's clearly a good manager. Getting a tune out of some really awful players at Liverpool.

Unread 22-02-2018, 09:43 AM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:

What’s Paul le guen up to these days? If mike walker was doing what he did at Norwich now they’d be united fans wanting him to replace mourinho. In fact Fergie wouldn’t have made it past 1989 if these people had their way.

Unread 22-02-2018, 09:44 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
Ha yeah...Will be once he gets sacked from Real Madrid ffs

And you did previously...I'd love to know where we're going to the money for all this, plus Kane and the 5 other positions that drastically need fixing

The FA will surely give us a patch to download

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers

Obviously some on here cannot praise him now he manages the enemy but he's clearly a good manager. Getting a tune out of some really awful players at Liverpool.

And yet you're defending a manager who can't get a tune out of some, apparently, world class players.

Unread 22-02-2018, 09:46 AM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers

Wouldn't have minded at all. We did ask but Dortmund wouldn't even let us talk to him.

Of course it's funny when he fails, it's Liverpool.

Unread 22-02-2018, 09:50 AM
Clarkie

Last night was horrible.
A lot of games this season have been horrible.

At the same time, he has progressed us in terms of league position, trophies and competition places so, he's going nowhere for the moment. Unless he decides to.

I have a lot of time for Mourinho. I like the fact he manages us etc but, I have no clue what he's up to at the moment. The tactics, the selections, the Pogba situation. It's truly baffling.
He gets accused of being a defensive manager, based on what he had done before he arrived here but, even his defensive teams played 10 times better football than this.

I have no idea what's going on anymore.

That said, the criticism of Sanchez from the media last night was terrible.
"He's rubbish. Not the same player he was at Arsenal"

Eh....He's been here a wet week ffs

Unread 22-02-2018, 11:23 AM
AK14

Tactics are because he doesn't trust the defence enough to play a more attacking game

Selection? It's a squad game and he's using his squad

The Pogba situation is to do with Pogba being a @#%&! and thinking he can get away with half arsing his way about the pitch. Mou is showing him who's boss, nothing wrong with that.

Unread 22-02-2018, 11:23 AM
plopborsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Tactics are because he doesn't trust the defence enough to play a more attacking game

The Pogba situation is to do with Pogba being a @#%&! and thinking he can get away with half arsing his way about the pitch. Mou is showing him who's boss, nothing wrong with that.
Matic looks dead

Unread 22-02-2018, 11:26 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:

word

Quote:
Originally Posted by plopborsky
Matic looks dead

Unread 22-02-2018, 11:38 AM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarkie
going from your previous posts, you want us to get rid of mourinho, who will cost us a f***ing fortune in compensation...
You then want us to pay the darling out of his contract under levy
and then you want us to go buy harry kane.

Yeah....amazing plan. Can't wait until we're broke for a couple of transfer windows...

I remember once upon a time, klopp was seen as the darling on here.....
cost you nothing tbh

Unread 22-02-2018, 12:26 PM
jem

Quote:

tactics are because he doesn't understand how to protect his defence.

apologist shite.

we checked the ingredients on this can of mourinho. it said 100% mourinho. guess what it tastes like now it's open.
Closed Thread