Closed Thread

Unread 07-01-2014, 01:25 PM
Larssonisghod7

Default This day in 2007

god graced old trafford and scored against aston villa

what a hero, what a man.

Unread 07-01-2014, 01:28 PM
dunk

He was shit. Should've played Saha instead.

Unread 07-01-2014, 01:30 PM
BryanRobson'sLiver

Overhyped, brittled legged clogger who only ever did it north of the border where the likes of Rod Wallace was a world beater. Not arsed.

Unread 07-01-2014, 01:34 PM
ryanMUFC

Wasted most of his career in a small league, shame.

Unread 07-01-2014, 01:35 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanMUFC
Wasted most of his career in a £#%&!ing shite league, shame.
edited for you

Unread 07-01-2014, 01:36 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
edited for you
this.

Great striker, what a waste.

Unread 07-01-2014, 01:42 PM
Larssonisghod7

yous are totally right - it is a shit league celtic by and large are a poor team that punch above our weight in europe for credibility and balancing the books, it was a love for celtic and its fans though that kept him at parkhead for so long and in the modern game its to be commended.

to be fair utd for such a short time was a bizarre move for all parties but my heart was bursting with pride seeing him play in red

I get that its hard to understand as he is just another player, utd have had better, much better and will do in future- but for celtic he was it, he was the king we just dont get players like that to pay and watch, it was a joy to behold and with the state of things at celtic/scotland it will never be seen again

Unread 07-01-2014, 01:43 PM
ryanMUFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
edited for you
Cheers.

Unread 07-01-2014, 01:44 PM
Child of Darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larssonisghod7
yous are totally right - it is a shit league celtic by and large are a poor team that punch above our weight in europe for credibility and balancing the books, it was a love for celtic and its fans though that kept him at parkhead for so long and in the modern game its to be commended.

to be fair utd for such a short time was a bizarre move for all parties but my heart was bursting with pride seeing him play in red

I get that its hard to understand as he is just another player, utd have had better, much better and will do in future- but for celtic he was it, he was the king we just dont get players like that to pay and watch, it was a joy to behold and with the state of things at celtic/scotland it will never be seen again
go away you frightful little man

Unread 07-01-2014, 01:44 PM
Larssonisghod7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Child of Darkness

Unread 07-01-2014, 01:45 PM
believe

Quote:

fair enough pal, yhgr.

Unread 07-01-2014, 01:45 PM
carlosartorial

Quote:

Do you get erect when you think about Dalglish too?

Unread 07-01-2014, 01:46 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Child of Darkness

Unread 07-01-2014, 02:20 PM
Rhodzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk

Remember Saha being denied a £#%&!ing blatant penalty at Anfield, came on as sub. Thankfully big JOS saved the day.

Larsson was good, scored in every competition. Remember him scoring an amazing volley which was marginally offside.

Unread 07-01-2014, 02:22 PM
Mr Castro

Should have gone to a bigger league way before he joined Barcelona. I dont know how well thought of he was there tbh.

Unread 07-01-2014, 02:26 PM
Larssonisghod7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Castro
Should have gone to a bigger league way before he joined Barcelona. I dont know how well thought of he was there tbh.
very. won them the final in 06

People always talk about Ronaldinho, and everything but I didn't see him today - I saw Henrik Larsson. Two times he came on - he changed the game, that is what killed the game - sometimes you talk about Ronaldinho and Eto'o and people like that, you need to talk about the proper footballer who made the difference and that was Henrik Larsson tonight "

henry on him when gooners got beat

Unread 07-01-2014, 02:33 PM
BryanRobson'sLiver

Quote:

People always talk about Ronaldinho, and everything but I didn't see him today - I saw Henrik Larsson. Two times he came on - he changed the game, that is what killed the game - sometimes you talk about Ronaldinho and Eto'o and people like that, you need to talk about the proper footballer who made the difference and that was Henrik Larsson tonight "

Jens Lehman won Barca that game. But then you wouldn't expect a then Arsenal player to say that.

Unread 07-01-2014, 02:44 PM
Bunker Buster

Larsson was £#%&!ing pony and he also looked like an angry lizard.

Bizzare signing but A sign of things to come.

Has he died ?

Unread 07-01-2014, 02:48 PM
MonkeyOnMyBack

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk

Fact.

Unread 07-01-2014, 02:49 PM
Mr Castro

Quote:

Yeah I remember now actually. I thought Ronaldinho was quite underwhelming in that final. The start of the downward spiral for him.
Closed Thread