United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 05-06-2010, 01:45 PM
no fun

Default Re: any of you still supporting England, consider this.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
It really doesn't.
so I take it you will be happy to see someone who openly flaunts his hatred for manchester united becoming canonised overnight ?

takes all sorts

Unread 05-06-2010, 01:46 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
he thought he was the king of america
where they pour coca cola just like vintage wine
Now I try hard not to become hysterical.....

ahem

Unread 05-06-2010, 01:46 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
so I take it you will be happy to see someone who openly flaunts his hatred for manchester united becoming canonised overnight ?

takes all sorts
"I want manchester United to die".....Stevie £#%&!ing Gee 2008

Unread 05-06-2010, 01:47 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
"I want manchester United to die".....Stevie £#%&!ing Gee 2008
I do find it hard to get annoyed by that sort of stuff. gary Neville says the same. Gerrard's vermin through and through, what else would he say

Unread 05-06-2010, 01:49 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
I do find it hard to get annoyed by that sort of stuff. gary Neville says the same. Gerrard's vermin through and through, what else would he say
can't really see where Neville said he would like the Scousers to die

Unread 05-06-2010, 01:49 PM
Coracao

Quote:

takes all sorts
IF England win the world cup (which they won't) i'll be pissed out of my @#%&! and i really couldn't give a £#%&! who lifts the trophy.

And as said, if they win it, it will no doubt be down to one player. He's a scouser too. Doesn't play for Liverpool though.

I find people saying they were going to support england and now they're not because gerrard is captain, to be a bit pathetic.

Unread 05-06-2010, 01:50 PM
Sparky***

Gerard lifting the world cup wouldn't bother me one little bit. No more than seeing terry or Ashley cole lift it. What's the difference, they're all @#%&!s.

Anyway, if anyone is going to win it for england - it'll be wayne and he'll take the glory.

Not that we'll win it.

Unread 05-06-2010, 01:50 PM
no fun

Quote:
I understand why he said it, but that doesnt make me detest the @#%&! less

look, I admit Im an unpatriotic hater of the national team, and wanted them to lose even before Rios injury......but I really thought that giving the armband to this @#%&! would sway the majority of reds

Unread 05-06-2010, 01:53 PM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
IF England win the world cup (which they won't) i'll be pissed out of my @#%&! and i really couldn't give a £#%&! who lifts the trophy.

And as said, if they win it, it will no doubt be down to one player. He's a scouser too. Doesn't play for Liverpool though.

I find people saying they were going to support england and now they're not because gerrard is captain, to be a bit pathetic.
counts me out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Gerard lifting the world cup wouldn't bother me one little bit. No more than seeing terry or Ashley cole lift it. What's the difference, they're all @#%&!s.

Anyway, if anyone is going to win it for england - it'll be wayne and he'll take the glory.

Not that we'll win it.

no disrespect spakles, but if you grew up 35 miles away from the @#%&!s you might see things differently

Unread 05-06-2010, 01:56 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
counts me out

no disrespect spakles, but if you grew up 35 miles away from the @#%&!s you might see things differently
That's why I mentioned terry and cole. I live a couple of miles from stamford bridge, they had an open top £#%&!ing bus parade around the corner from my house a couple of weeks back. I'm surrounded by 'Chewsee' mongs all day, but I wouldn't be arsed if terry or cole won the world cup as they wouldn't be getting one over United to do it.

Unread 05-06-2010, 02:01 PM
Liu Jian

Thumbs up Re: any of you still supporting England, consider this.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frayzee
If England win the world cup it will have been all down to one man and it ain't gerrard or terry
That's true

Unread 05-06-2010, 02:02 PM
Sloane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frayzee
If England win the world cup it will have been all down to one man and it ain't gerrard or terry
cappello?

Unread 05-06-2010, 02:07 PM
wonky no

you can't put gerrard alongside bobby moore in terms of stature unless gerrard plays as well as bobby did. bobby wasn't just a captain he was a leader and deserved every accolade he ever got.

now obviously in this age of professional over hyping whoever lifts the trophy is going to get a shed load of air time but if gerrard plays anywhere near as well as bobby then he deserves it too.

so what? a scouser who hates united. i have more respect for him than i do for alan smith and micheal owen who put their hatred aside when united offered them the dollar. and most of you lot sang their £#%&!ing names!

personally, at the very least, i would be absolutely over joyed that rooney- a truly world class player- has won the big one.

Unread 05-06-2010, 02:08 PM
taff

Quote:
some of the cockney gawd bless the queen mum ronnie and reggie lambeth wig walk @#%&!s might, but surely any self respecting red can appreciate the horror of that @#%&! becoming a national treasure.

lets hope the @#%&!s dont get past the qualifying rounds
yeah, but it's normally the cockney @#%&!s who make the most noise about shit like that. they won't take to a scouser, they'd sooner stick with one of their own - hence if england win it () it'll be JT who's covered in glory. which is almost as bad.

the general public only like lovable scousers and even by their staggeringly low standards it would be a £#%&!ing stretch to call gerrard 'lovable'.

Unread 05-06-2010, 02:10 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
can't really see where Neville said he would like the Scousers to die
He didn't need to because they do a good enough job of killing themselves as it is.

Unread 05-06-2010, 02:13 PM
forzagarza

Quote:
He didn't need to because they do a good enough job of killing themselves as it is.
way-hay

Unread 05-06-2010, 02:16 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Hope rooney wins it on his own tbf.
That would be great.
It would be just about bearable if Gerrard lifted the Cup but Wazza scored the winning goal.

Unread 05-06-2010, 02:20 PM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
That would be great.
It would be just about bearable if Gerrard lifted the Cup but Wazza scored the winning goal.

even better if stevie g and carra missed in the penalty shoot out

Unread 05-06-2010, 02:44 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
You just know England will win the £#%&!er now that Gerrard has scabbed the armband
Bloody hell MJ, that is doomy even for you

But don't worry mate, it won't happen. For the very simple reason that we are NOWHERE NEAR good enough.

Thank God for that, eh

Unread 05-06-2010, 02:53 PM
Appletango

Never bought into the anti-England stuff before but I can't want them to win with him as captain.

Terry, Cole, Lampard or anyone else I could cope with.

Gerrard - No.

First time I have ever wanted England to lose this
Closed Thread