United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 05-06-2010, 12:56 PM
no fun

Default any of you still supporting England, consider this.......

its July 11th, 9.15pm in South Africa, and by some fluke England have just won the world cup

stevie £#%&!ing gerard is about to lift the trophy

now consider this

for the rest of your life that jury rigging, diving, excess forehead skin, scouse @#%&! will be on magazine covers, chat shows, football panels, tributes to "THE BOYS OF 2010", adverts for pizzas, and every 4 years he will be in your £#%&!ing living room for 4 weeks solid.

do you really want that ?

some of the cockney gawd bless the queen mum ronnie and reggie lambeth wig walk @#%&!s might, but surely any self respecting red can appreciate the horror of that @#%&! becoming a national treasure.

lets hope the @#%&!s dont get past the qualifying rounds

Unread 05-06-2010, 12:57 PM
treme

Default Re: any of you still supporting England, consider this.......

Top, top red.

Unread 05-06-2010, 12:59 PM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by treme
Top, top red.

get £#%&!ed, Im just a lot more far sighted than you

Unread 05-06-2010, 01:00 PM
denis lawless

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
its July 11th, 9.15pm in South Africa, and by some fluke England have just won the world cup

now consider this

for the rest of your life that jury rigging, diving, excess forehead skin, scouse @#%&! will be on magazine covers, chat shows, football panels, tributes to "THE BOYS OF 2010", adverts for pizzas, and every 4 years he will be in your £#%&!ing living room for 4 weeks solid.

some of the cockney gawd bless the queen mum ronnie and reggie lambeth wig walk @#%&!s might, but surely any self respecting red can appreciate the horror of that @#%&! becoming a national treasure.

Hark > gerritard

Unread 05-06-2010, 01:02 PM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by denis lawless
Hark > gerritard

width of a rizzla paper, but youre right

Unread 05-06-2010, 01:05 PM
Switching Off

Quote:

now consider this

For years, one man has walked an exalted plane alone. Sir Bobby Moore (as he should have been known) was for 44 years of hurt the only Englishman to lift the World Cup aloft in glorious victory. No matter that the trophy was different, no matter that times were different, that it was in black and white for the millions of patriots watching at home. Sir Bobby stood as the sole true legend of the beautiful game, in the nation where it was born.

But one night in July, 2010, two men gloriously won the right to walk alongside the late great Moore. For it was on that night that Sir Steven Gerrard and Sir John Terry (by virtue of a Lionheart performance and a wonderful headed goal) jointed lifted the coveted gold trophy aloft in victory. An image to be remembered by Englishmen forevermore, an image that nobody will ever forget, nor be allowed to, an image that will remain indelibly etched on the minds of all who saw it.

Unread 05-06-2010, 01:07 PM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
For years, one man has walked an exalted plane alone. Sir Bobby Moore (as he should have been known) was for 44 years of hurt the only Englishman to lift the World Cup aloft in glorious victory. No matter that the trophy was different, no matter that times were different, that it was in black and white for the millions of patriots watching at home. Sir Bobby stood as the sole true legend of the beautiful game, in the nation where it was born.

But one night in July, 2010, two men gloriously won the right to walk alongside the late great Moore. For it was on that night that Sir Steven Gerrard and Sir John Terry (by virtue of a Lionheart performance and a wonderful headed goal) jointed lifted the coveted gold trophy aloft in victory. An image to be remembered by Englishmen forevermore, an image that nobody will ever forget, nor be allowed to, an image that will remain indelibly etched on the minds of all who saw it.

exactly

a scouse phil collins fan and a racist cockney

I rest my case

Unread 05-06-2010, 01:11 PM
wonky no

sounds a bit bitter to me nofun.

if england win the world cup, whoever lifts the trophy will have deserved it. its not scouse glory its english glory. if i can sit and watch our lot wearing tribute t-shirts to leeds supporting gobshite like 'smudger' then i'm sure i can handle seeing an england captain lift the glittering prize.

Unread 05-06-2010, 01:13 PM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonky no

if england win the world cup, whoever lifts the trophy will have deserved it. its not scouse glory its english glory. if i can sit and watch our lot wearing tribute t-shirts to leeds supporting gobshite like 'smudger' then i'm sure i can handle seeing an england captain lift the glittering prize.

it £#%&!ing would be by the next day

in the unlikely event of it happening, dont say you werent warned

Unread 05-06-2010, 01:19 PM
TreeFiddy

The funster makes a good point. Not that I was ever really arsed about England at this tournament. And not that England have a hope of actually winning it.

Out in the group stage.

Unread 05-06-2010, 01:23 PM
denis lawless

Thumbs down Re: any of you still supporting England, consider this.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonky no

England didnt win the WC in 66...... West Ham did

Unread 05-06-2010, 01:28 PM
Liu Jian

Quote:

now consider this

I actually think I could just about take Gerrard . But JT with his slimy hands on the World Cup?

Unread 05-06-2010, 01:30 PM
MJ Ramone

I must admit that I would rather England went out than have to see that wall pushing @#%&! lift the World Cup.
The image of Bobby Moore is iconic...imagine if Gerrard had that same honour handed to him on a plate? Doesn't bear thinking about tbh.

The only way I'd want England to win it now would be if Gerrard was injured or suspended during the Tournament.

You just know England will win the £#%&!er now that Gerrard has scabbed the armband.

Unread 05-06-2010, 01:35 PM
£#%&! KFC

agreed Funningtons...usually I always support England in major finals ...mainly in response to the bitter deluded skirt wearing @#%&!s up here who spend their entire life being anti-English

but Rio's exit means I really hope they get KO'd early

so next Saturday it's USA USA USA....oh hang on

Unread 05-06-2010, 01:37 PM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
agreed Funningtons...usually I always support England in major finals ...mainly in response to the bitter deluded skirt wearing @#%&!s up here who spend their entire life being anti-English

but Rio's exit means I really hope they get KO'd early

so next Saturday it's USA USA USA....oh hang on

he thought he was the king of america
where they pour coca cola just like vintage wine

Coracao

What a bunch of muppets.

Switching Off

Hope rooney wins it on his own tbf.

Unread 05-06-2010, 01:38 PM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
What a bunch of muppets.

needs expanding

Unread 05-06-2010, 01:41 PM
Coracao

Quote:
needs expanding
It really doesn't.

Unread 05-06-2010, 01:43 PM
Frayzee

If England win the world cup it will have been all down to one man and it ain't gerrard or terry
Closed Thread