He is.

Bit of a racist on here, mind.
just cracked me up when brl put it before and your post reminded me of it tbh

Unread 27-05-2010, 02:45 AM
Stickman

Default Re: Jose Mourinho new boss of Real Madrid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloane
a current city first team squad player claimed the other week that vieira is older than he says he is, and that after every game his knee swells twice its size

Unread 27-05-2010, 01:00 PM
Pop

Pellegrini interview:

Quote:
Former Real Madrid manager Manuel Pellegrini claims a lack of time and support from the club was the reason behind his departure. The axed coach also revealed his tenure had begun in difficult circumstances.

Pellegrini told Spanish radio station Cadena Ser: "I came here with high hopes and great pride to manage this team. Unfortunately I wasn't able to do what I wanted to do and I had differences from the beginning of the season.

"There were a lot of disagreements in the club. I asked for them to keep (Wesley) Sneijder and (Arjen) Robben, who were two very important players for me. I missed having a debate on supporting issues, with the coach included.

"As (former Real coach and current Spain boss) Vicente Del Bosque said, even the club show no respect for the position of the coach, and they don't give them the authority internally or externally.

"Florentino's project is extraordinary but I think he's got it wrong."

The exit of Pellegrini paves for the way for Mourinho to take over at the Spanish giants however the behaviour of the former Chelsea boss angered Pellegrini who was upset that his counterpart had spoken about taking his job before he even left the post.

And the ex-Villarreal chief admitted he was poles apart with the plans of club president Perez

He added: "I haven't spoken to him (Perez) since August. I respect his stance of the president. He has a sporting project in which I don't fit."

"It hurt above all because they had already tied up a new coach which isn't ethical. I wouldn't have spoken about a team that already had a coach in place."
What a £#%&!ing circus of a club

Unread 27-05-2010, 01:49 PM
Sloppy

Jose Mourinho has vowed to bring champagne football back to the Bernabeu as he aims to restore Real Madrid to former glories.
And the Portuguese coach has revealed that England stars Steven Gerrard and Frank Lampard are the kind of players he will look for when shaping his Real side.
Manuel Pellegrini was sacked on Wednesday night after a trophyless first season with the Spanish giants, who have now won just two major trophies in seven years and have failed to get beyond the last 16 of the Champions League since 2004.
Having won the treble with Inter Milan, Mourinho is set to be unveiled as Real's new boss once he resolves contract negotiations with Inter, with whom he has a deal until June 2012.
The 47-year-old has already achieved much success with Porto, Chelsea and Inter teams built around reliable veterans, and midfield pair Gerrard (29) and Lampard (31) could fit the bill.
"I like players in the final part of their careers," Mourinho told Spanish sports daily AS.
Value for money

"I love to have some players who are 33 or 34 years old. They are players that you buy and you won't recover this money, but if they give you good performances for two or three years you've got your money's worth.
"Both (Gerrard and Lampard) are great players who always give everything."
There have been doubts over whether Mourinho's style would suit Real having used defensive tactics to lead Porto, Chelsea and Inter to glory, but he has been keen to allay those concerns.
Asked about how Real fans expect to see both successful sides and entertaining football, he added: "Me as well, let them have no doubt about that.
"My Madrid will always play well, attack and be winners. However, there will be times when we will have to face the game in a different manner.
"Having said that, my team always goes out on the pitch with a clear idea: to win. If we are winning 3-1 and we only have 10 players on the pitch, then my players will have to sit back to defend. That's the way it is.
Sacrifices

"It's very difficult during 90 minutes to always be better than your opponent. There's always a time in which you need to be a team and make sacrifices.
"It will be a balanced team," Mourinho continued.
"We will be a side with its own identity, we will not imitate anybody. The identity will be set by the players and me. For this we will have to work very hard."
Mourinho became just the third coach ever to win the European title with two different clubs after Inter beat Bayern Munich 2-0 in Saturday's Champions League final at the Bernabeu.
That also saw Inter become the first Italian team to win the Serie A, Coppa Italia and Champions League treble, and Mourinho is determined to continue his winning streak in Spain.
"I want to win the league because no player or coach has won the English, Italian and Spanish leagues," he said.
History

"I would like to be the first to do it, and also to be the first coach to lift three Champions Leagues with three different teams.
"I would also like to discover a player from the youth team and make him into a star.
"I have a lot of motivations. I don't want to lose humility, so I cannot come out and say that I'm going to win the league when you are up against a super team like Barcelona.
"Hopefully Valencia, Mallorca and Atletico, to name but a few sides, win more and we will see an even better championship this year," Mourinho added.
"It's going to be a great championship because Barcelona have signed very well and are going to be stronger than this season."

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,195...174965,00.html

Unread 27-05-2010, 02:27 PM
Albert Tatlock

Be interesting if he's allowed to do what he wants.

I'd also be interested in how Ronaldo and him work out.

Unread 27-05-2010, 02:29 PM
thrills_pills_bellyaches

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Tatlock

especially after Mourinho called him a slumdog when he played for us

Unread 27-05-2010, 02:31 PM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Tatlock

I'm guessing he'll play him lie Eto'o in the CL final, like Rooney circa 2008/2009

Unread 27-05-2010, 02:33 PM
Albert Tatlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harri Jaffa
I'm guessing he'll play him lie Eto'o in the CL final, like Rooney circa 2008/2009
que ?

Unread 27-05-2010, 02:54 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPLA
The £#%&! are you on?
Henry was born and raised in Les Ulis in the south of Paris, his Mum's from Martinique. He's as French as Rio is English you tool.

I know Vieira personally, keep out of it. You're pushing borderline racism here.
I like this guy. Reminds me of Felix

Unread 27-05-2010, 02:55 PM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
I like this guy. Reminds me of Felix
Hes like a more boring verison of you, waffles on to long, at least you get to the point straight away

Unread 27-05-2010, 04:32 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPLA
£#%&! off, you're from Reading. No Wikipedia here, I've always followed French football. Vieiras a very, very nice guy.
I like this one.

Seriously though mate, you appear to have a fundamental hatred of white people, inparticular those of the british isles. Why is this?

Also, is your name seriously Felix? If so..MEGALOLZ.

Unread 27-05-2010, 04:34 PM
Sullingtons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
I like this one.

Seriously though mate, you appear to have a fundamental hatred of white people, inparticular those of the british isles. Why is this?

Also, is your name seriously Felix? If so..MEGALOLZ.
He's like the black guy who joined the KKK is Dave Chapelle's version of the KKK featuring the black guy.

Unread 27-05-2010, 05:11 PM
wonky no

i'm just glad the boring £#%&! isn't coming here.

Unread 29-05-2010, 12:36 PM
Pop

Quote:
Manchester United boss Sir Alex Ferguson 'will be the key' to selecting his successor at Old Trafford, says chief executive David Gill.

And Gill insists United will seek Ferguson's advice on a successor when the Scot decides to end his long reign.

Gill revealed a "small pool" of likely candidates were already on the club's radar, but refused to discuss the names of those managers.

When asked whether Jose Mourinho, who is poised to be officially appointed as Real Madrid manager next week, would make the shortlist, Gill admitted he was impressed by the Portuguese coach's successful record.

"He has certainly got something about him," added Gill, "He's a winner."
http://www.skysports.com/story/0,195...179307,00.html
Closed Thread