United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 25-05-2010, 10:15 AM
El Chalten

Talking James Milner

his price might of dropped about £20m last night.

utter shite.

nft.

Unread 25-05-2010, 10:24 AM
Lok

Default Re: James Milner

So that means Villa will be paying us £5m to take him. Value.

Unread 25-05-2010, 10:26 AM
Ginners

thought he done ok considering he wasnt playing his preferred position, none of the central midfielders stood out, even gerrard wasnt great.

El Chalten

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok
So that means Villa will be paying us £5m to take him. Value.
can't understand why people on here want him.

he's truely average.

nft.

Albert Tatlock

Watched Pacific so missed the second half. How did Carrick play and did little pee get on the pitch ?

Unread 25-05-2010, 10:28 AM
Jack Duckworth

he's done well for villa, but he's not a united player. ref. alan smith for example.

Unread 25-05-2010, 10:30 AM
suedeshoes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Tatlock
Watched Pacific so missed the second half. How did Carrick play and did little pee get on the pitch ?
The new Dong.

Unread 25-05-2010, 10:31 AM
Gruber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Tatlock
I thought Carrick was average at best.

Whose little pee? the mexican kid? he came on, but had about 2 touches

Unread 25-05-2010, 10:31 AM
El Chalten

Quote:
Originally Posted by suedeshoes
The new Dong.
he's as good as i thought he would be.

nft.

Unread 25-05-2010, 10:36 AM
Lok

Carrick was average. He started very poorly with some sloppy passes but got a bit better as the game went on.

Hernandez played the whole of the second half. He did very little. Now that we've all seen him play for 45 minutes, I think it's more than fair for us to write him off.

Unread 25-05-2010, 10:41 AM
Albert Tatlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok
Carrick was average. He started very poorly with some sloppy passes but got a bit better as the game went on.

Hernandez played the whole of the second half. He did very little. Now that we've all seen him play for 45 minutes, I think it's more than fair for us to write him off.
Understood, but at least his shirt sales will cover his purchase cost so it's not a total loss then

Unread 25-05-2010, 10:43 AM
El Chalten

the problem with england is they can't pass the ball.

they really are awful to watch.

nft.

Unread 25-05-2010, 10:46 AM
Baron

Milner was shit, but he overshadowed Carrick easily by not £#%&!ing up everytime he touched the ball. His mincey little passes into players feet who were facing the wrong way was a special talent on the international stage.

Gerrard was shit & would probably have got sent off in a competitive game & Rooney playing left wing gave me some horrible flashbacks. £#%&!ing running the lad into the ground in a friendly

Unread 25-05-2010, 10:52 AM
Pop

£30m + Stephen Ireland.

Good Lord!

That's probably, what? About £15m short of Kaka's transfer fee?

Unread 25-05-2010, 11:08 AM
dodger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron_van_Marlon
Milner was shit, but he overshadowed Carrick easily by not £#%&!ing up everytime he touched the ball. His mincey little passes into players feet who were facing the wrong way was a special talent on the international stage.

Gerrard was shit & would probably have got sent off in a competitive game & Rooney playing left wing gave me some horrible flashbacks. £#%&!ing running the lad into the ground in a friendly
Amazing that they even played him, never mind all the rest of it. It's them that will suffer in the short term though.

Unread 25-05-2010, 11:30 AM
Sloppy

Cant blame carrick for looking rusty.Hes hardly played any football.

Unread 25-05-2010, 11:37 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloppy
I'm kind of hoping he is dropped from the squad so he can have a good rest away from football and come back for a full pre-season schedule, get his confidence back up.

Unread 25-05-2010, 11:46 AM
TripDownMiseryLane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloppy
for at least a season......

Unread 25-05-2010, 12:03 PM
naes_sean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginners
thought he done ok considering he wasnt playing his preferred position, none of the central midfielders stood out, even gerrard wasnt great.
diving @#%&! has been shit all season.

Unread 25-05-2010, 12:04 PM
Redordead

Thought Carrick looked bad,

Milner did very little for me.

Gerrard got a few assists and looked ok I thought.

Rooney looked off the pace and frustrated, but still the best player.

Shakey central defence.

Thought baines wasnt good/experienced enough

Johnson looked good.

Preferred Lennon to Walcott, more end product -

Keepers both did a job.

Crouchy makes shit happen - he is ungainly but makes shit happen.
Closed Thread