he obviously thought he was rock.

it's on ringback
dick

Unread 24-05-2010, 09:06 PM
Redhod99

Default Re: Blackpool fans on Granada reports

Quote:
Originally Posted by suedeshoes
They were getting gates of 3000 four seasons ago. They took 37,000 to Wembley and theres an estimated 50,000 of em out today. Loyal @#%&!s.
'we support our local team' absolutely nailed on to be sung at 1000 united fans

Unread 24-05-2010, 10:01 PM
Chorlton74

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
Wondered where Chorlts and Duckers had gone tbh, are they Blackpool fans now?
sorry tied up with my 7 week old. i'll always keep my eye out on blackpool because of the time i've spent living here. used to watch them for free in the early 90's .

so so many people that i work with, always professed that they are United, vermin, berties, sheep etc etc, all came into work with blackpool tops on, on friday. all of them saying when blackpool play `their` team next season, hoping that football is the winner. £#%&! that. i hope they get smashed all over the shop next season.

i feel sorry for the genuine seasider fans asthere's a good bunch of them that are bang on. (I cant wait to see my mate Speedy's face at OT next season!) alas every tom dick and @#%&! is going to want a ticket in a ground that holds less than 12k.

its going to be interesting, not to say the least tasty when the likes of Birmingham and Stoke come to town. they have history. bad history.

anyway, im sure me and duckers can sort out a decent football for the headers and volleys on the beach.

on a side note, a mate of mine is a, coincidentally a southampton fan, born and bred. went to wembley on saturday. 5 hours on a coach with no air con. doesn't remember getting into the stadium, WOKE UP 2 minutes from the end of the game, 5 hours home on a sweaty bus. cost? £200. priceless.

Unread 25-05-2010, 09:50 AM
Jack Duckworth

i went to wembley with the missus and kids and it was a brilliant weekend. we stayed around the corner from the team hotel in kensington and my step son got his picture taken with the players, ollie and the trophy. he was absolutely delighted. had a good chat with ollie myself and he is an absolute top boy. all he kept talking about was how it was all down to the players and how much money it will bring to local businesses. he's a very humble bloke and has proven to be a fantastic manager. hopefully he will get the credit he deserves now.

really pleased for a lot of my mates who have followed them all over the country for the last 20 years. the sad thing is that because some of them have to work the odd saturday and so didn't have a season ticket last year, they've virtually no chance of getting to see them next season as every game will be a sell-out because their ground is so small.

one last thing: i know a lot of clubs have a few #@&%!s that follow them, but cardiff have a sizeable minority of absolute £#%&!ing @#%&!s amongst their support. just walking from wembley central to the ground, i saw bottles getting thrown at families, kids younger than 10 being pushed over and spat at by blokes in their forties and just a general @#%&!ish and intimidating attitude towards normal fans and families wearing blackpool colours. if they'd have won and acted like that at OT and anfield next season, they would have been @#%&!ted all over the place.

Unread 25-05-2010, 09:53 AM
carlosartorial

Thumbs up Re: Blackpool fans on Granada reports

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
i went to wembley with the missus and kids and it was a brilliant weekend. we stayed around the corner from the team hotel in kensington and my step son got his picture taken with the players, ollie and the trophy. he was absolutely delighted. had a good chat with ollie myself and he is an absolute top boy. all he kept talking about was how it was all down to the players and how much money it will bring to local businesses. he's a very humble bloke and has proven to be a fantastic manager. hopefully he will get the credit he deserves now.
£#%&! off to your own forum you Blackpool @#%&!.

Unread 25-05-2010, 09:54 AM
dodger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redhod99
'we support our local team' absolutely nailed on to be sung at 1000 united fans
I honestly don't think they'd have the cheek.

Unread 25-05-2010, 09:56 AM
jaffo

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosartorial

Unread 25-05-2010, 09:57 AM
denis lawless

Quote:

Unread 25-05-2010, 10:01 AM
Charlestown Rouge

Quote:

really pleased for a lot of my mates who have followed them all over the country for the last 20 years. the sad thing is that because some of them have to work the odd saturday and so didn't have a season ticket last year, they've virtually no chance of getting to see them next season as every game will be a sell-out because their ground is so small.

one last thing: i know a lot of clubs have a few #@&%!s that follow them, but cardiff have a sizeable minority of absolute £#%&!ing @#%&!s amongst their support. just walking from wembley central to the ground, i saw bottles getting thrown at families, kids younger than 10 being pushed over and spat at by blokes in their forties and just a general @#%&!ish and intimidating attitude towards normal fans and families wearing blackpool colours. if they'd have won and acted like that at OT and anfield next season, they would have been @#%&!ted all over the place.
I live West of London and if QPR ever get to the play offs me and the whole family will be there posing with the trophy and "Warno".

Unread 25-05-2010, 10:01 AM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:

Unread 25-05-2010, 10:02 AM
Albert Tatlock

Quote:

They always did. I'm from Newport and the rivalry was huge, but they were always the nastiest of the two sets of fans.

Unread 25-05-2010, 10:04 AM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlestown Rouge
I live West of London and if QPR ever get to the play offs me and the whole family will be there posing with the trophy and "Warno".

I live in south manchester and if ever united get to the play offs me and the whole family will be there posing with the trophy and martin o'neill

Jack Duckworth

Quote:
my step son has been a blackpool season ticket holder since he was 5 and his dad is working abroad at the moment. what was i supposed to say, 'no, sorry mate, we can't take you to the play off final because some miserable @#%&! on the internet might frown upon it'

Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Tatlock
They always did. I'm from Newport and the rivalry was huge, but they were always the nastiest of the two sets of fans.
He's Welsh.

That explains everything.

Unread 25-05-2010, 10:05 AM
no fun

Quote:
my step son has been a blackpool season ticket holder since he was 5 and his dad is working abroad at the moment. what was i supposed to say, 'no, sorry mate, we can't take you to the play off final because some miserable @#%&! on the internet might frown upon it'

you could have at least sought approval

Unread 25-05-2010, 10:09 AM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
you could have at least sought approval
i'll remember to ask when i take him to the division 4 play off final in 5 years time.

Unread 25-05-2010, 10:33 AM
Charlestown Rouge

Quote:
So he's a season ticket holder - so whoever takes him to games could have taken him to Wembley.

Unless of course, that person is YOU.

[SIZE="1"]Cut to dramatic music and exit.

Unread 25-05-2010, 10:46 AM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
So he's a season ticket holder - so whoever takes him to games could have taken him to Wembley.

Unless of course, that person is YOU.

[SIZE="1"]Cut to dramatic music and exit.
Quote:
come on charlie, keep up.

Unread 25-05-2010, 10:53 AM
Charlestown Rouge

Quote:
come on charlie, keep up.
Working abroad? Which nick is he in?

Take the lad to Old Trafford - once he sees a ground with four sides he won't even notice the total silence and he'll be besotted.

Unread 25-05-2010, 10:56 AM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Working abroad? Which nick is he in?

Take the lad to Old Trafford - once he sees a ground with four sides he won't even notice the total silence and he'll be besotted.
the lad's been to OT (admittedly only for a friendly), and prefers blackpool
Closed Thread