Default Re: Don't renew

Barney McGrew! Cuthbert! Dibble! Grubb!

nft.

Unread 12-05-2010, 08:46 PM
Adz

Quote:
Originally Posted by plopborsky
good point pal its not as easy as it sounds i still kept mine when i moved down to london just gave it to my dad. got rid last season was too much of a pain in the arse. Fact is adz u can actually just get tickets for singles games if u really wanted to go. Just save the money on the season ticket.
With that I'll still be giving them money, plus I sit in the scoreboard paddock which is the cheapest seat in the ground, so chances are with single tickets I'll end up giving them more when I can't sit there every game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
you are aware that FC fans are United fans aren't you? £#%&!ing hell it's 2005 again.
I'm fully aware thanks. A few of my mates go but it's not my scene. I'm not slagging them off, all I said was that from my experience people who think that anything other than boycotting are usually fc fans.

Touchy @#%&!.

Unread 12-05-2010, 08:46 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adz

It's ok though, you carry on dictating things behind your keyboard.
exactly

there's @#%&!s on this board saying don't renew who don't even live in england ffs

it's like people have been brainwashed into thinking the only way to get the glazers out is to not go and support your £#%&!ing team any more.
listen, if people are serious about wanting to buy United then let them make an offer. raising the cash is the easy part according to harris isn't it? bish bash bosh, put the loot on the table and let's see if the glazers want to sell or not.

Unread 12-05-2010, 08:48 PM
Adz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
exactly

there's @#%&!s on this board saying don't renew who don't even live in england ffs

it's like people have been brainwashed into thinking the only way to get the glazers out is to not go and support your £#%&!ing team any more.
listen, if people are serious about wanting to buy United then let them make an offer. raising the cash is the easy part according to harris isn't it? bish bash bosh, put the loot on the table and let's see if the glazers want to sell or not.
Amen, brother.

To some people, following United home and away is a way of life.

It's £#%&!ing easy to say don't renew if it's not part of your own.

Unread 12-05-2010, 08:51 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adz
Amen, brother.

how old are you?

Unread 12-05-2010, 08:52 PM
Adz

Quote:
how old are you?
What does that matter?

Unread 12-05-2010, 08:54 PM
Spiffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adz
Amen, brother.

You're saying just not renewing isn't easy. You've had 6 years to come to terms with it. This has not just been sprung on you. You're excuses are shite, you're a disgrace.

Quote:
exactly

You really cant grasp the basics can you? If the scabs don't renew it means that they will have to sell which means a lower price which means more bidders. It is putting pressure on them to sell not just a case of raising some cash and seeing if it's enough.

Unread 12-05-2010, 08:56 PM
Adz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiffy
You're saying just not renewing isn't easy. You've had 6 years to come to terms with it. This has not just been sprung on you. You're excuses are shite, you're a disgrace.

You really cant grasp the basics can you? If the scabs don't renew it means that they will have to sell which means a lower price which means more bidders. It is putting pressure on them to sell not just a case of raising some cash and seeing if it's enough.
Aside from ditching your one united membership, what else have you actually done both pre and post takeover, out of interest?

Unread 12-05-2010, 08:57 PM
Sloane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adz
Amen, brother.

well if you love united that much put their interests infront of your own

Unread 12-05-2010, 08:58 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adz
Aside from ditching your one united membership, what else have you actually done both pre and post takeover, out of interest?
he's said he's a top red whose life depends on united and attended all the glazer protests despite not being that bothered that they are there. oh hang on that's you.

Unread 12-05-2010, 08:59 PM
Tumescent Throb

if you don't go then you have absolutely no emotional investment in watching United, and therefore have no personal decision to make

as such the value of your opinion on the matter is at best negligible, and at most one based purely on a business basis. this way of looking at United makes you part of the problem, and not part of the cure.

as for driving the price down, £#%&! off. i thought it was the current owners who were supposed to be skint, not the future ones. get the money on the table and stop £#%&!ing around.

Unread 12-05-2010, 08:59 PM
Adz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloane
well if you love united that much put their interests infront of your own
Yeah, and for it to have any effect it'd need about 50% of ST holders to do it to have an impact.

Unfortunately, about 2 thirds are mongs.

Unread 12-05-2010, 09:00 PM
Adz

Quote:
he's said he's a top red whose life depends on united and attended all the glazer protests despite not being that bothered that they are there. oh hang on that's you.
Do one you jug eared @#%&!.

Unread 12-05-2010, 09:01 PM
Spiffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adz
Before they bought us I joined in with the protests No customers = no profits was what everyone was saying but obviously we didn't realise the lack of a backbone in our support. Since they have bought us I have not spent a penny on anything that United will benefit from.

Where as you are actively giving them money. Don't try to make out that you're in anyway helping get rid of them when you are still renewing. We all know the effects it will have. Stop trying to deflect the fact that you are renewing by having a go at what I've done.

If every United fan did what I did, they'd be gone now. If every United fan did what you did, they'd never leave. You're a @#%&! of the highest order, stop trying to justify your selfish actions. @#%&!.

Unread 12-05-2010, 09:04 PM
forzagarza

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adz
Unfortunately, about 2 thirds are mongs.
3 thirds.

Adz

Quote:
Before they bought us I joined in with the protests No customers = no profits was what everyone was saying but obviously we didn't realise the lack of a backbone in our support. Since they have bought us I have not spent a penny on anything that United will benefit from.

Where as you are actively giving them money. Don't try to make out that you're in anyway helping get rid of them when you are still renewing. We all know the effects it will have. Stop trying to deflect the fact that you are renewing by having a go at what I've done.

If every United fan did what I did, they'd be gone now. If every United fan did what you did, they'd never leave. You're a @#%&! of the highest order, stop trying to justify your selfish actions. @#%&!.
So in your eyes, any red who's gone to either a home game or away game (indirectly acquired through homes games) is a @#%&!?

Deary me.

Spiffy

Quote:
if you don't go then you have absolutely no emotional investment in watching United, and therefore have no personal decision to make

as such the value of your opinion on the matter is at best negligible, and at most one based purely on a business basis. this way of looking at United makes you part of the problem, and not part of the cure.

as for driving the price down, £#%&! off. i thought it was the current owners who were supposed to be skint, not the future ones. get the money on the table and stop £#%&!ing around.
Who are you referring to by saying the bit about those who don't go? I went regularly before they bought us.

As for only wanting rich owners. They don't get rich by throwing money around. Surely we'd rather have someone pay £1Bn and have some money for transfers rather than pay £1.5Bn and need to work on a budget. Once again your theories are proved to complete %@#$&!s in the real world. As if giving the Glazers money will enable us to be sold to someone stupidly rich. Go and get a child to explain it to you if you still can't understand.

Unread 12-05-2010, 09:07 PM
Spiffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adz
So in your eyes, any red who's gone to either a home game or away game (indirectly acquired through homes games) is a @#%&!?

Deary me.
Yet again you're trying to pin this on me. I've not said anything of the sort.

What I said was after the protests and seeing them keep the Ronaldo money, anyone who renews now is undermining the attempt to get rid of them. I wasn't happy that people were going but they have the right to. After a season with people wearing green an gold, anyone renewing can't use ignorance as the excuse, You all know what the Glazers are and why they are bad for our club. You all know how to get rid of them. Next season is the season when you become @#%&!s for renewing.

£#%&! KFC

Thumbs up Re: Don't renew

wasn't sure about renewing tbh but this thread has made up my mind...defo renewing

cheers Adz

Adz

Quote:
Who are you referring to by saying the bit about those who don't go? I went regularly before they bought us.

As for only wanting rich owners. They don't get rich by throwing money around. Surely we'd rather have someone pay £1Bn and have some money for transfers rather than pay £1.5Bn and need to work on a budget. Once again your theories are proved to complete %@#$&!s in the real world. As if giving the Glazers money will enable us to be sold to someone stupidly rich. Go and get a child to explain it to you if you still can't understand.
So you'd want a City or Chelsea esque owner instead?

Admittedly they'd obviously be better than the present owners but still totally wrong for the football club.
Closed Thread