United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 03-06-2010, 04:00 PM
denis lawless

Default Re: rafa must stay

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
They've just read out his statement on the Radio. Filled to the brim with all the nauseating, soppy bullshit that the scouse @#%&!s will lap up
He closed his statement with "ynwa"
any FACTS ?

Unread 03-06-2010, 04:04 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by denis lawless
any FACTS ?
Not really, just the load of emotional %@#$&!s you'd expect.

The Club statement mentioned Istanbul roughly 36,000 times.

Best steer clear of SkySportsNews for a while, clips of those scabby Cup wins of 05 & 06 will most likely be on rotation

Unread 03-06-2010, 04:05 PM
dunk

Another one for Fergie to add to his list

Unread 03-06-2010, 04:05 PM
Switching Off

He's failed miserably for the last two years. And during that time he's pretty much held the board hostage and played off rumours he's leaving constantly. and yet these clowns still feel sorry for him.

Thanks for the memories Rafa, just pleased it lasted as long as it did

Unread 03-06-2010, 04:06 PM
Bobda

Liverpool FC today confirmed that Rafael Benitez is to leave the club by mutual consent.

Mr Benitez relinquishes his position as team manager after six years and the Board of Directors would like to place on record their grateful thanks for his services and wish him all the best in his future career.

The Board has now asked Managing Director Christian Purslow, with the assistance of Club Ambassador Kenny Dalglish, to begin a formal search to identify and assess potential candidates for the managerial position.

No timescale has been placed on the process and Liverpool FC will make no further statement until a new manager is appointed.

LFC Chairman Martin Broughton said: "Rafa will forever be part of Liverpool folklore after bringing home the Champions League following the epic final in Istanbul but after a disappointing season both parties felt a fresh start would be best for all concerned.''

Rafael Benitez said: "It is very sad for me to announce that I will no longer be manager of Liverpool FC. I would like to thank all of the staff and players for their efforts.

"I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager.

"Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Unread 03-06-2010, 04:07 PM
denis lawless

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
Not really, just the load of emotional %@#$&!s you'd expect.

The Club statement mentioned Istanbul roughly 36,000 times.

Best steer clear of SkySportsNews for a while, clips of those scabby Cup wins of 05 & 06 will most likely be on rotation
good shout

still..as long as Hicks and his yank mate are still there we'll be reet

Unread 03-06-2010, 04:10 PM
denis lawless

Thumbs down Re: rafa must stay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobda
"and always remember: You'll never walk alone.......
..... because you'll be followed by a scally and relieved of your valuables"
Closed Thread