United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 13-01-2010, 04:25 PM
dunk

Default Re: Nani

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appletango
If Nani or Park got in a football team before me I would try my hand at another sport.
:shakehead:

Unread 13-01-2010, 04:32 PM
Luffy

yeh was thinking this the other day. he could be just what we need.

if anything he'll only be equally shite but still might pull off the odd bit of lucky shot or decent cross whatever.

said it before and will say it again, he is responsible for more goals than we give him credit for. when you watch season highlights or whatever, nani crops up with assists more than most of our players. often in vital games too.

Unread 13-01-2010, 04:47 PM
Redordead

one of the most gifted players at the club, and a ranged goal threat. However his final ball has been poor and the fans turned on him and would rather he failed that support him if given a go.

Valencia and Nani would be our best winged attack IMO.

and as mentioned given a run, would be interesting if SAF gave MO and Nani 10 games on the trot -

Unread 13-01-2010, 05:22 PM
Albert Tatlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
If Park can get place in United's team then Nani should.

nft.
Park sells shirts in Korea

Unread 13-01-2010, 05:33 PM
TheNew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redordead
one of the most gifted players at the club, and a ranged goal threat. However his final ball has been poor and the fans turned on him and would rather he failed that support him if given a go.

and as mentioned given a run, would be interesting if SAF gave MO and Nani 10 games on the trot -
Might have taken what you had to say seriously had you not mentioned Owen. £#%&! Owen, he's £#%&!ing terrible.

Unread 13-01-2010, 05:33 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:

No it wouldn't, he's £#%&!ing shit.

Nani on the other hand just needs a run of games and support willing to back him, otherwise were stuck with Obertan/Park/Rooney on the wings.

Nani is not that bad, as stated he's got alot of assists since joining.

Unread 13-01-2010, 05:36 PM
believe

Thumbs up Re: Nani

Quote:

4-4 £#%&!ing 2

Unread 13-01-2010, 05:53 PM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScholesScoresGoals2
Nani>Park
no

Unread 13-01-2010, 05:56 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:

I'd love to agree with you & I'd like to see us at least try this out, but Nani consistently puts in bad performances. There's just no denying it.

Unread 13-01-2010, 06:10 PM
Coracao

Rather see Obertan get a run.

Unread 13-01-2010, 06:17 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
Rather see Obertan get a run.
exactly

anyway Nani has been told he's finished at United

Unread 13-01-2010, 06:44 PM
Switching Off

Quote:

Not sure how many he played on the trot but he had a decent run in preseason and at the start of the season. and he did £#%&! all. If he could put some £#%&!ing effort in i'd be all for him playing again. As it is, i'll take Giggs please.

Unread 13-01-2010, 08:13 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
exactly

anyway Nani has been told he's finished at United
That would be an odd thing to do, given that he's unlikely to leave this month. My understanding is that he'll be here until the summer and, despite the ridiculous slagging he gets, he's currently a better proposition for us than Park, Obertan or Welbeck for a wide place in the side. I still reckon he'll be given a (perhaps final) run before the end of the season.

Unread 13-01-2010, 08:18 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
That would be an odd thing to do, given that he's unlikely to leave this month. My understanding is that he'll be here until the summer and, despite the ridiculous slagging he gets, he's currently a better proposition for us than Park, Obertan or Welbeck for a wide place in the side. I still reckon he'll be given a (perhaps final) run before the end of the season.
if here's till the summer - and it won't be for the want of trying to sell him now - he's still finished at United

Unread 13-01-2010, 08:25 PM
S/Side.Red

Not if he finally manages to make progress. Which is why it'd be pointless telling him he's done at this stage.

Unread 13-01-2010, 08:28 PM
borsuk

nani has done nothing to suggest he's a better bet than park, never mind giggs.

it's not like he's going through a run of bad form ffs. he's been unremittingly shit for 90% of his time here. i'd sooner give tosic a run of games than nani.

Unread 13-01-2010, 08:29 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Not if he finally manages to make progress. Which is why it'd be pointless telling him he's done at this stage.
he's not the sharpest tool in the box but even Nanners might deduce from SAFO saying to him: "How do you fancy going back to Portugal" means he's not gonna be around much longer

Unread 13-01-2010, 08:45 PM
Serenity Now

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
it's not like he's going through a run of bad form ffs. he's been unremittingly shit for 90% of his time here. i'd sooner give tosic a run of games than nani.
Can't agree with this. He was probably our most productive midfielder, in terms of creating and scoring goals, in his first season at the club and overall I thought he showed quite a lot of promise (a bit more than I expected, given his obvious lack of football intelligence while at Sporting). He certainly wasn't unremittingly poor, in any case. Unfortunately, rather than progressing, he's since gone backwards. So it's really more like 50-60% of the time

Unread 13-01-2010, 08:49 PM
Fatboy Shrek

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
If Park can get place in United's team then Nani should.

nft.
Oh dear

Unread 13-01-2010, 08:55 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
nani has done nothing to suggest he's a better bet than park, never mind giggs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenity Now
Can't agree with this. He was probably our most productive midfielder, in terms of creating and scoring goals, in his first season at the club and overall I thought he showed quite a lot of promise (a bit more than I expected, given his obvious lack of football intelligence while at Sporting). He certainly wasn't unremittingly poor, in any case. Unfortunately, rather than progressing, he's since gone backwards. So it's really more like 50-60% of the time
Uh-oh

Closed Thread