Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 22-05-2010, 06:24 PM
Sparky***

Default Official: Champions league final Thread. Bayern Munich v Internazionale

Forza inter!

Unread 22-05-2010, 06:25 PM
Pop

Thumbs down Re: Official: Champions league final Thread. Bayern Munich v Internazionale

£#%&!ing krauts

Unread 22-05-2010, 06:25 PM
The Watcher

Thumbs up Re: Official: Champions league final Thread. Bayern Munich v Internazionale

Think it'll be a poor game tbh. Looking forward to it though.

Unread 22-05-2010, 06:26 PM
Sparky***

Default Re: Official: Champions league final Thread. Bayern Munich v Internazionale

I'm going to watch robin hood. I'll sky+ it and then watch it in fast forward when i get home.

Unread 22-05-2010, 06:31 PM
The Watcher

Thumbs up Re: Official: Champions league final Thread. Bayern Munich v Internazionale

Strange one this. I prefer Bayern as a club, but Inter have a few players I really like. Eto, Cambiasso and Zanetti. Would love to see Zanetti get a winners medal, legend of a player and fully deserves it.

Unread 22-05-2010, 06:34 PM
Sparky***

Default Re: Official: Champions league final Thread. Bayern Munich v Internazionale

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
Strange one this. I prefer Bayern as a club, but Inter have a few players I really like. Eto, Cambiasso and Zanetti. Would love to see Zanetti get a winners medal, legend of a player and fully deserves it.
£#%&! bayern. After the way they behaved in the 2 legs against us, especially their antics when they were 3-0 down at old trafford, i'd hate to see any of them get their hands on ol big ears.

Obviously, i'm aware inter are probably just as bad, but they didn't knock us out.

Unread 22-05-2010, 06:37 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
£#%&! bayern. After the way they behaved in the 2 legs against us, especially their antics when they were 3-0 down at old trafford, i'd hate to see any of them get their hands on ol big ears.

Obviously, i'm aware inter are probably just as bad, but they didn't knock us out.
Germans behaving like cynical @#%&!s? ffs, that's hardly new

Unread 22-05-2010, 06:38 PM
Mr_Ed

Default Official: Champions league final Thread. Bayern Munich v Internazionale

What the sparkmeister general said

Unread 22-05-2010, 06:43 PM
borsuk

c'mon munich

Unread 22-05-2010, 06:43 PM
shadowplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher

Zanetti's 700th game for Inter tonight.

Unread 22-05-2010, 06:45 PM
Lok

Hoping Inter win.

Sky said that they're going to have uninterrupted coverage from 7:30. Are they not showing ads?

Argentina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***

What antics?

magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowplay
Zanetti's 700th game for Inter tonight.
Utter legend.

And for that reason, amongst others, I'm voting Inter.

Unread 22-05-2010, 06:46 PM
wee man

Had a little flutter on Sneijder for 1st goal and 2-0

Unread 22-05-2010, 06:49 PM
toseeunited

Unread 22-05-2010, 06:54 PM
red in cumbria

Inter last won Europe's biggest trophy in 1965 - before I was born

For that reason alone, I hope they win tonight. Their fans have waited long enough.

Unread 22-05-2010, 06:56 PM
toseeunited

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Inter last won Europe's biggest trophy in 1965 - before I was born

For that reason alone, I hope they win tonight. Their fans have waited long enough.
and we thought 31 years was a long time. mad. come on inter!!

Unread 22-05-2010, 07:01 PM
Appletango

Cmon Inter.

Winning with Poto - real unfancied team

Winning with Inter(if he does) -not got past last 16 for years and not reached a final for 45 years.

Top manger, top man.

Unread 22-05-2010, 07:01 PM
The Watcher

I hope Ribery enjoys watching from the stands

Unread 22-05-2010, 07:02 PM
Appletango

Quote:
Originally Posted by toseeunited
Muller upfront.

Borsuk told me he was a midfielder.
Closed Thread