United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 31-08-2007, 01:57 PM
The Return of JC

Default Fergie still not insisting Saha will DEFINITELY feature.

Sir Alex Ferguson expects Louis Saha to be involved in Saturday's Barclays Premier League clash with Sunderland at Old Trafford.

The French striker was pencilled in to play some part against Tottenham last weekend, only to be left out of the final 16-man squad. After another intensive week of training, however, Sir Alex has revealed that he should feature against Roy Keane's Black Cats.

"Louis is such an important player for us," Sir Alex told his pre-match press conference. "He gives us another option, there needs to be more of a cutting edge about our game."

The 29-year-old striker has not appeared for United since a substitute cameo in May's defeat to AC Milan, and has been recuperating from a knee injury all summer.

Fellow injury victim Anderson could also feature on Saturday, having trained after suffering a hamstring strain earlier this month.

The Brazilian could make his United debut after arriving in a summer transfer from Porto, and he has impressed his new manager with his commitment to succeeding in England.

"I'm really pleased with Anderson's development over the last couple of weeks in terms of his training," said Sir Alex, who also confirmed that Gary Neville will not be fit in time for Saturday's match.

Unread 31-08-2007, 01:58 PM
scherben

Saha will score twice

Unread 31-08-2007, 02:00 PM
magic_cantona

I'm actually getting angry waiting to see Anderson.

Unread 31-08-2007, 02:01 PM
borsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by scherben
Saha will score twice
this season? before christmas? for france?

Unread 31-08-2007, 02:02 PM
antonin jablonsky

If Saha doesn't start tomorrow he can £#%&! off.

The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
Amidst all the aggression towards Saha, we all seem to forget that Anderson has been nearly ready for about a month too.

And he hasn't had surgery. Far more mystery surrounding him.

I think they'll both feature on Saturday and it'll be huge boost to us.

believe

if anderson and saha play saturday i will show my arse,

Unread 31-08-2007, 02:03 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
If Saha doesn't start tomorrow he can £#%&! off.
Well get prepared to £#%&! him off because you know as well as I do that he's far more likely to feature on the bench than start.

Unread 31-08-2007, 02:03 PM
dodger

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
Angry anderson

Unread 31-08-2007, 02:04 PM
scherben

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
this season? before christmas? for france?
Against the Mackems

Silly

Unread 31-08-2007, 02:04 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Return of JC
Well get prepared to £#%&! him off because you know as well as I do that he's far more likely to feature on the bench than start.
No I don't. He's had 4 weeks of training, he was given an extra week by not playing against Spurs, the porecelain shithouse should either start or start £#%&!ing walking(limping), I've £#%&!ing had it with him.

Unread 31-08-2007, 02:05 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodger
Angry anderson
more apt than you think

SUDDENLY YOU'RE SEEING ME, JUST THE WAY I AM!
SUDDENLY YOU'RE HEARING ME,
SO I'M TALKING JUST FAST AS I CAN, TO YOU!
SUDDENLY, EVERY PART OF ME,
NEEDS TO KNOW EVERY PART OF YOU!

Unread 31-08-2007, 02:06 PM
Barca '91

my %@#$&!s are safe

Unread 31-08-2007, 02:07 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
No I don't. He's had 4 weeks of training, he was given an extra week by not playing against Spurs, the porecelain shithouse should either start or start £#%&!ing walking(limping), I've £#%&!ing had it with him.

So what? You're going to write to him? Ignore him? Burn his house down?

Relax. If he's not there, he's not there. It's not like he's even behind schedule since his surgery, this was roughly the original projected date anyway.

Unread 31-08-2007, 02:07 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barca '91
my %@#$&!s are safe
are they %@#$&!s. MOTWYW.

Unread 31-08-2007, 02:09 PM
borsuk

Quote:
Angry anderson

grrr

Unread 31-08-2007, 02:10 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Angry anderson
Suddenly.

Unread 31-08-2007, 02:10 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Return of JC
So what? You're going to write to him? Ignore him? Burn his house down?

Relax. If he's not there, he's not there. It's not like he's even behind schedule since his surgery, this was roughly the original projected date anyway.
Nah, I'm just gonna state that I want him £#%&!ed off. I'm sick of his sicknoteism. He's just not worth the bother. £#%&! him off and bring in a player who wants to play. As to it being his projected return date, no that was last week, you know when Fergie said he would. AGAIN, if he can't get his arse on the pitch for kick-off then he can £#%&! off.

Unread 31-08-2007, 02:12 PM
believe

Quote:
Nah, I'm just gonna state that I want him £#%&!ed off. I'm sick of his sicknoteism. He's just not worth the bother. £#%&! him off and bring in a player who wants to play. As to it being his projected return date, no that was last week, you know when Fergie said he would. AGAIN, if he can't get his arse on the pitch for kick-off then he can £#%&! off.
shut it sicknote.

Unread 31-08-2007, 02:14 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
shut it sicknote.
OK, I apologise for having a pop at someone who refuses to play for the club at the slightest twinge. He's what we need, more shithouse sicknotes, stealing cash off the fans for doing £#%&! all. You heard Rooney wanted to play against Spurs, nowhere near fit with an injection, what a @#%&! eh?
Closed Thread