United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 13-07-2007, 09:30 AM
hopkins

Default What United player would you compare yourself to?

I play in midfield, I have a good engine, prefer to pass than take it around a player, not very strong, but not afraid to tackle, built like a gazelle.

Just to round it off, I find myself doing that annoying pointing thing

I'd like to think I'm Michael Carrick, but I think it's obvious who I get called by my so called mates

Unread 13-07-2007, 09:34 AM
edwin

I have the personality of Paul Scholes ( keep a low profile, modest, down to earth) but not the playing ability

Unread 13-07-2007, 09:35 AM
denis lawless

i am a fusion of Martin Buchan, Keano and Ronaldo

of course id be captain too......

ive captained (and coached) a number of teams to honours in my time

Unread 13-07-2007, 09:39 AM
MUFC

A left sided version of Gary Neville. An overlappong full back that is always moaning at referees. Can also play centre half, if we are desperate. Plus I have a knack of picking up little injury niggles.

Unread 13-07-2007, 09:44 AM
antonin jablonsky

Graham Hogg

Unread 13-07-2007, 09:46 AM
Stickman

Scholes definately.

Im pretty aware of whats going on around me, passing is my thing, I get my fair share of goals and I cant tackle worth a £#%&!!!

Unread 13-07-2007, 09:47 AM
Pepitas/Queso Del Pollo

Dong

Unread 13-07-2007, 09:48 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
Graham Hogg
Nah, actually Henning Berg.

Unread 13-07-2007, 09:50 AM
believe

Left footy, pacey, good looking, nice watch. Probably Kieran Richardson then

Unread 13-07-2007, 09:51 AM
violater

i play upfront and very similar to ruud

Unread 13-07-2007, 09:52 AM
thatsfuctit

erm, I used to model myself (badly) on Robbo. Not as kamikazi in the tackle, ghosting into the box late, more than my fair share of goals from midfield, good box to box motor , reasonable distubution, our school midfield was £#%&!ing good actually.

Unread 13-07-2007, 09:53 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatsfuctit
erm, I used to model myself (badly) on Robbo. Not as kamikazi in the tackle, ghosting into the box late, more than my fair share of goals from midfield, good box to box motor , reasonable distubution, our school midfield was £#%&!ing good actually.
sound more like dwight yorke to me.

Unread 13-07-2007, 09:54 AM
punk_football

Louis Saha but thats nothing about my footballing ability Footballing wise I compare myself to El Blanco Pele

Unread 13-07-2007, 09:54 AM
El Calafate

Ralph Milne. nft.

Unread 13-07-2007, 09:58 AM
Smeggs

at my peak - 17.

Centre mid but more robbo than keano

Unread 13-07-2007, 10:03 AM
denis lawless

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Calafate
Ralph Milne. nft.
as he is now and not at his peak

Unread 13-07-2007, 10:17 AM
MUFC

Quote:
If you fancy coming out of retirement, we play up on Bedquilts on a sunday morning.

Unread 13-07-2007, 10:19 AM
edwin

Quote:
Originally Posted by edwin
I have the personality of Paul Scholes ( keep a low profile, modest, down to earth) but not the playing ability
Thinking about it, playing wise, I am similar to Liam Miller.
Though probably slightly better than him

Unread 13-07-2007, 10:23 AM
thatsfuctit

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC
If you fancy coming out of retirement, we play up on Bedquilts on a sunday morning.
hmm - I'll come and have a look. My knees and shoulders are £#%&!ed (a la robbo) from Rugby and I just about managed to creak my way round the cricket pitch now...

let me know when you are playing / training I might give it a whirl as i could do with getting fitter

Unread 13-07-2007, 10:55 AM
MUFC

Quote:
hmm - I'll come and have a look. My knees and shoulders are £#%&!ed (a la robbo) from Rugby and I just about managed to creak my way round the cricket pitch now...

let me know when you are playing / training I might give it a whirl as i could do with getting fitter
We train on Thursday night @ 6.30pm. (usually next to the changing rooms, on the rugby area). First session was last night, so i'm £#%&!ed this morning! Season starts 1st weekend of September.
Closed Thread