United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 15-08-2007, 10:59 PM
El Calafate

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeFiddy
Honestly, shut the £#%&! up. It's bad enough we lost, I don't want to have to read people having a go at Scholes when he had a good game!
we lost? what game were you watching? nft.

Unread 15-08-2007, 11:00 PM
TreeFiddy

Damn. Someone did that on Sunday and I laughed at them.

Unread 15-08-2007, 11:01 PM
El Calafate

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeFiddy
Damn. Someone did that on Sunday and I laughed at them.
scholes played well. long may it continue.

Giggs Out!

nft.

Unread 15-08-2007, 11:03 PM
TreeFiddy

Depends what you mean by Giggs out.

Terminate his contract and burn his house down? No, that's a bit harsh.

Drop him from the team once we have more players to choose from and see if Nani plays better than him? Yes, I think we'll have to look seriously at doing that.

Unread 17-08-2007, 03:55 PM
Gordon Hill

Default I honestly can't belive how

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
Oh some are definitely writing him off. As you say though his poor pre-season is the reason for his 1 bad match. Still you would've thought that after his brilliant season last year supporters of his own club would realise this rather than use 1 poor game to slaughter a true great. Hope he plays well tonight if selected, shut some idiots who just don't know better up.
Scholes can be written off so quickly when it's so obvious that he is still the brain of the team in tearms of seeing passes that can be made, that most average midfielders would'nt even contemplate let alone attempt!

Unread 17-08-2007, 03:58 PM
scherben

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordon Hill
Scholes can be written off so quickly when it's so obvious that he is still the brain of the team in tearms of seeing passes that can be made, that most average midfielders would'nt even contemplate let alone attempt!
Spot on Mr Merlin

Just like your much lamented namesake
Closed Thread