United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 03-08-2007, 04:07 PM
MUFC One Love

Thumbs up Good luck to Smith.

It might not go down well but I wish him look, sure he lacked the talent (his injury didn't help) but I wish him good luck on the day we sign Tevez. As I type this the PL have ratified it but Smith gave everything and I won't forget how he broke his leg showing some bottle at Anfield when it seemed no other players gave a £#%&!.

Unread 03-08-2007, 04:10 PM
Sparky***

I thought Alan Smith was a credit to himself and the club. When he first arrived at United he was playing upfront virtually on his own. A genuinely nice bloke who doesn't have his head up his arse and isn't obsessed with 'bling' or ferraris.

Sad to see him go, I hope he is a huge success at Newcastle.

Unread 03-08-2007, 04:13 PM
dodger

£#%&! off Smith you bum brain

Unread 03-08-2007, 04:16 PM
MethodMan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky6899
I thought Alan Smith was a credit to himself and the club. When he first arrived at United he was playing upfront virtually on his own. A genuinely nice bloke who doesn't have his head up his arse and isn't obsessed with 'bling' or ferraris.

I disagree with all of that

Smith was a headless chicken who ran around like a maniac trying to impress SAF

He got more bookings than goals which says it all really

Unread 03-08-2007, 04:16 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodger
4,418 posts of pure shite.

That has to be some kind of record.

Unread 03-08-2007, 04:19 PM
scherben

Believe me, he'll be better valure for money than the mercenary vampire we're buying up now

Unread 03-08-2007, 04:19 PM
punk_football

Quote:

100% Agree But I hope the rest of the team £#%&!ing fails His MOM against Chelsea when everyone doubted him is where he gained my respect.

http://untiedvideos.smartvideochanne...18F488B7DFC 6

Unread 03-08-2007, 04:32 PM
dodger

Quote:
4,418 posts of pure shite.

That has to be some kind of record.
£#%&! me, that's rich coming from you. What's your contribution? Some kind of pathetic platitude to Smith? A nice bloke...that you've never £#%&!ing met?

£#%&! off, #@&%!.

Unread 03-08-2007, 04:36 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
£#%&! me, that's rich coming from you. What's your contribution? Some kind of pathetic platitude to Smith? A nice bloke...that you've never £#%&!ing met?

£#%&! off, #@&%!.
Make that 4,420....

Unread 03-08-2007, 04:40 PM
dodger

Quote:
Make that 4,420....
Ok, come on, what is your great contribution? Obviously you take this place very seriously or you wouldn't be having a go at me so what is it that makes what you write so great? Let's see a few of them eh?

Unread 03-08-2007, 04:41 PM
Smeggs

Quote:

ditto.

Unread 03-08-2007, 04:42 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Ok, come on, what is your great contribution? Obviously you take this place very seriously or you wouldn't be having a go at me so what is it that makes what you write so great? Let's see a few of them eh?
I had toast for breakfast.

MOTWYW.

Unread 03-08-2007, 04:52 PM
dodger

Quote:
I had toast for breakfast.

MOTWYW.
I make of that and the other crap you spout that you are: Mr. £#%&!ing mundane, lonely postman with £#%&! all to do all day except post on here and watch TV, who gets excited over a cartoon and the annual Discovery channel shark fest, a typical jealous, reactionary #@&%! without an original thought in his head and the brain-power of your average 13 year old.

Unread 03-08-2007, 04:55 PM
DinGbAt

Quote:
Bum brain I'm having that one.

Unread 03-08-2007, 04:56 PM
Gypsum Fantastic

Quote:
I make of that and the other crap you spout that you are: Mr. £#%&!ing mundane, lonely postman with £#%&! all to do all day except post on here and watch TV, who gets excited over a cartoon and the annual Discovery channel shark fest, a typical jealous, reactionary #@&%! without an original thought in his head and the brain-power of your average 13 year old.
You get all that from toast Dodge?

What about All bran?

Unread 03-08-2007, 04:58 PM
Tumescent Throb

What the £#%&! is that mark on my monitor? It's been there for days now. Wonder if I can make soup from branston, grapes and half a jar of black bean sauce? Hmm.

Unread 03-08-2007, 05:07 PM
Firswood Red

we never got the best out of Smith, was never expecting him to turn into a world class player but thought we had got a really good premiership player.

Unfortunately with injuries and with Fergie trying to turn him into the new Keane he never showed the form that he had at Leeds. If he had he'd still be at OT now.

Whatever he lacked in ability he made up for in commitment. Which is not good enough for OT!

Unread 03-08-2007, 05:07 PM
dodger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsum Fantastic
You get all that from toast Dodge?

What about All bran?
That would be mostly toilet stuff.

Unread 03-08-2007, 05:11 PM
Paul Mcgrath

Quote:

4000 posts..... People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

Unread 03-08-2007, 05:12 PM
Gordon Hill

Default I would go along with that

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
It might not go down well but I wish him look, sure he lacked the talent (his injury didn't help) but I wish him good luck on the day we sign Tevez. As I type this the PL have ratified it but Smith gave everything and I won't forget how he broke his leg showing some bottle at Anfield when it seemed no other players gave a £#%&!.
As, Smith proved me completly wrong with the passion in which he played for the club because I doubted that his heart could ever be in it as his love for the sheep£#%&!ers was well known. As you say he showed tremendous bottle at, Anfield in particular & his loyalty over these last few weeks in which Fergie has been trying too sell him to anyone that would be interested, has been nothing short of brilliant & that is the type of loyalty that, Heinze needs to display if he's too get back into the good books of the vast majority of reds! I also hope, Smith gets a reasonably good reception whenever he comes back too, Old Trafford in the future & I never thought I would be saying that back in the summer of 2004, I can assure you.
Closed Thread