United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 14-05-2018, 09:19 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Portugal seems inevitable at some point,
You'd have to think that's where he's headed s/side.

Like a good few posts have said, he's got no clout if he's axed.

He'll go full partridge if he's binned.

Unread 14-05-2018, 09:20 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammy Dodger
Mark Hughes and Sam allardyce always employed, but mourinho will struggle obviously. In reality it would only be a matter of time before he’d be at Madrid, inter or PSG. Or earning a bucket full in China.
Brutal comparison

Jammy taking just one or two steps back today, which is interesting.

Unread 14-05-2018, 10:10 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Yeah, sure Mourinho will take the Stoke job if it’s available tbf

Inresting that you compare him to Hughes and Allardyce mind......
To illustrate the stupidity of people saying someone with mourinho’s experience and trophy record would struggle to gain employment at a top club. Inter would have him back tomorrow.

Unread 14-05-2018, 10:12 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
You'd have to think that's where he's headed s/side.

Like a good few posts have said, he's got no clout if he's axed.

He'll go full partridge if he's binned.
Yep, as Jammy has suggested he might have to hop on the lower Prem managerial merry-go-round.

Not sure I'd go quite that far myself but it could be the end of him at the very top level.

Unread 14-05-2018, 10:13 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Portugal seems inevitable at some point, although they now have a winning heritage which could be inconvenient.
Btw, you may have noticed that in spite of taking over a shit, boring team and being in transition this past two seasons with a squad consisting of numerous players he considers to be lacking, united are still on the verge of winning their third trophy in two seasons. Yet you talk as if he’s some kind of loser who’ll struggle to get a job. I’m embarrassed for you. You just lose all credibility.

Unread 14-05-2018, 10:18 PM
S/Side.Red

Exclamation

Quote:
Btw, you may have noticed that in spite of taking over a shit, boring team and being in transition this past two seasons, he’s still on the verge of winning united their third trophy in two seasons. Yet you talk as if he’s some kind of loser who’ll struggle to get a job. I’m embarrassed for you.
You've got him down for the China semi-retirement. I never went that far.

Unread 14-05-2018, 10:33 PM
Ethers

Quote:
To illustrate the stupidity of people saying someone with mourinho’s experience and trophy record would struggle to gain employment at a top club. Inter would have him back tomorrow.
Be that as it may, Inter are no longer a top club. Their highest finish in the last 7 seasons has been 4th. No Champions League since 2012. No trophies.

So you’ve really proved my point for me, thanks.

Unread 14-05-2018, 10:56 PM
guerreiro

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Yet to see anyone worship Mourinho on here.
(

Unread 14-05-2018, 11:09 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Be that as it may, Inter are no longer a top club. Their highest finish in the last 7 seasons has been 4th. No Champions League since 2012. No trophies.

So you’ve really proved my point for me, thanks.
I take it united were no longer a top club when we hired mourinho either then.

As you appear to have special needs I apologise for referring to stupidity earlier. I should be more sensitive to such considerations.

Unread 14-05-2018, 11:15 PM
Ethers

Quote:

As you appear to have special needs I apologise for referring to stupidity earlier. I should be more sensitive to such considerations.
United had won the league 3 years previous, were in the CL the season before he came, and literally won the FA Cup on the day he was appointed.

Nice special needs jibe though, classy guy.

Unread 14-05-2018, 11:16 PM
andyroo

Quote:

Apparently not. We'd reportedly earned a reputation for being boring for the past twenty years.

Unread 14-05-2018, 11:26 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Apparently not. We'd reportedly earned a reputation for being boring for the past twenty years.
Did we? Who said that?

Quote:
United had won the league 3 years previous, were in the CL the season before he came, and literally won the FA Cup on the day he was appointed.
Ok. Where’s that dividing line? Does being knocked out of the champions league in the group stages qualify you as a top club?

Are arsenal and Liverpool top clubs? Or have Liverpool just become one by getting to a European cup final?

Quote:
Nice special needs jibe though, classy guy.
It wasn’t a jibe. It was an apology.

Unread 14-05-2018, 11:37 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Yep, as Jammy has suggested he might have to hop on the lower Prem managerial merry-go-round
any idea why Jammy hates Mourinho's guts all of a sudden?

Unread 14-05-2018, 11:49 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
any idea why Jammy hates Mourinho's guts all of a sudden?
Not sure but his change in attitude has resulted in some serious snide chucked at me and Ethers.

Never had him down as that type, but I guess I was wrong.

Unread 15-05-2018, 12:27 AM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanpalm87
He looks like what Doc Brown from Back to the Future would look like in his youth.

Unread 15-05-2018, 12:42 AM
Pop

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanpalm87
He looks like what Doc Brown from Back to the Future would look like in his youth.
I'm still going with the vampire angle. Look at the creepy @#%&!, suits him down to the ground. Kind of little £#%&!er you'd expect to see floating outside your bedroom window in the early hours, tapping on it to come in

Somebody needs to drive a wooden stake through his heart and quickly. It's what he would want.
Closed Thread