United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 14-05-2018, 05:46 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammy Dodger
No shots on goal against city one year in a hugely important game. Not cowardly or negative indeed.
of course, but that was an anomaly you tiresome @#%&!.
(how many times does this point have to be made ffs? )

Mourinho sends the lads out to protect a 0-0 in every £#%&!ing game..
Don't take any risks & whatever you do and don't you dare try to entertain the 70 odd thousand people who've paid a £#%&!ing fortune to come & watch you play.

Unread 14-05-2018, 06:06 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
I love SAF as well - we all do - but if JM had done what he did that night its hard not to think he might actually have been lynched
Whilst the people doing the lynching repeat the mantra it would never have happened under Fergie, who’d have gone all out attack and battered them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
It wasn’t though, was it. In the latter years. And we’ll gloss over the glory of the 451 in Europe years. Or queiroz’s first stint at the club. And best we forget the getting booed against Blackburn. And the less said about his first five years at the club, the better. Just an anomaly.

Quote:
Don't take any risks & whatever you do and don't you dare try to entertain the 70 odd thousand people who've paid a £#%&!ing fortune to come & watch you play.
Prove it.

Unread 14-05-2018, 06:11 PM
dunk

Quote:

I seem to recall everyone going mental at Ferguson for team selection, tactics and intent for both that City game and the Wigan game before it tbh.

Unread 14-05-2018, 06:15 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
I seem to recall everyone going mental at Ferguson for team selection, tactics and intent for both that City game and the Wigan game before it tbh.
they did.
I did.

...but Fergie had credit in the bank. He'd given us years of entertainment & memories.
He proved he was human that season. He bottled it.
The Everton game knocked the stuffing out of all of us.

No idea why we're even talking about Fergie anyway.
I'm on about Mourinho & how £#%&!ing boring it's been pretty much all season long.

Unread 14-05-2018, 06:21 PM
dunk

Quote:
they did.
I did.

...but Fergie had credit in the bank. He'd given us years of entertainment & memories.
He proved he was human that season. He bottled it.
The Everton game knocked the stuffing out of all of us.

No idea why we're even talking about Fergie anyway.
I'm on about Mourinho & how £#%&!ing boring it's been pretty much all season long.
Doesn't help that Mourinho is also an insufferable £#%&!er.