Quote:
Originally Posted by Wez
Good game this

Unread 29-10-2016, 06:17 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wez
Good game this

5 goal first half. Might even watch the 2nd half.

Unread 29-10-2016, 06:20 PM
Billy Redface

Nobody even bothered reporting the second palace goal

Unread 29-10-2016, 06:21 PM
Sparky***

What are the palace defenders doing for those last 2 liverpool goals

That £#%&!ing bearded tosser Ledley at fault for both of them. Spend less time grooming your £#%&!ing face you posing #@&%! and more time marking people.

Unread 29-10-2016, 06:33 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
What are the palace defenders doing for those last 2 liverpool goals

That £#%&!ing bearded tosser Ledley at fault for both of them. Spend less time grooming your £#%&!ing face you posing #@&%! and more time marking people.
What chance does he have, look at their manager

Unread 29-10-2016, 07:27 PM
Tumescent Throb

that is just sublime unbelievable attacking football from this vermin side who are just a joy to watch and i'd even pay to go and see them they're the best thing going in the game right now blah blah blah blah blah blah

as a ball from the hallway line goes along the floor to the attacker through a gap you could literally drive two buses sideways through. ooh and then he dinked it. never seen anyone do that before

Unread 29-10-2016, 07:32 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
that is just sublime unbelievable attacking football from this vermin side who are just a joy to watch and i'd even pay to go and see them they're the best thing going in the game right now blah blah blah blah blah blah

as a ball from the hallway line goes along the floor to the attacker through a gap you could literally drive two buses sideways through. ooh and then he dinked it. never seen anyone do that before
The palace centre backs were an absolute joke today. I see that £#%&!ing lumberjack looking tosser ledley got subbed. He made Smalling's performance at Chelsea look like Baresi.

Unread 29-10-2016, 07:37 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
The palace centre backs were an absolute joke today. I see that £#%&!ing lumberjack looking tosser ledley got subbed. He made Smalling's performance at Chelsea look like Baresi.
Can't wait for them to play like that against us

Unread 29-10-2016, 07:45 PM
Buck

Every week people trot out "state of those defenders" "they're making Liverpool/City/Arsenal look like Barcelona" and words along those lines. When it happens regularly you have to realise it's those teams whose attacking prowess disorganises defences. You make your own luck.

When it was United handing out thrashings and United winning penalties we faced those statements from oppo fans. We're just not on the same wavelength as an attacking force. Deal with it.

Unread 29-10-2016, 07:46 PM
Mr_Ed

So the top 3 all score 4 away from goal and we can't hit 1 past Burnley

Unread 29-10-2016, 08:13 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck
Every week people trot out "state of those defenders" "they're making Liverpool/City/Arsenal look like Barcelona" and words along those lines. When it happens regularly you have to realise it's those teams whose attacking prowess disorganises defences. You make your own luck.

When it was United handing out thrashings and United winning penalties we faced those statements from oppo fans. We're just not on the same wavelength as an attacking force. Deal with it.
Absolutely correct. We have been defenders best friends since 2013.

Unread 29-10-2016, 09:08 PM
sa7

I really hate Joe Ledley and his beard.

Bet he thinks it's great and makes him capable of impregnating women from a thousand paces.

Welsh @#%&!.

Unread 29-10-2016, 09:47 PM
AK14

They'll go very, very close this season and yes I know it's only October (it's November in a few days) and people only look at the league table in January but Liverpool will go very close this season. The league is on its arse and they're on the up, it's the perfect combination for them

Unread 29-10-2016, 11:30 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
They'll go very, very close this season and yes I know it's only October (it's November in a few days) and people only look at the league table in January but Liverpool will go very close this season. The league is on its arse and they're on the up, it's the perfect combination for them

Their defence isn't good enough to win the league.

Unread 29-10-2016, 11:35 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
You'd hope so

But if they keep scoring goals....

Unread 30-10-2016, 04:21 AM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed
So the top 3 all score 4 away from goal and we can't hit 1 past Burnley
Liverpool also couldn't hit one past Burnley.
That's how football is.

Unread 30-10-2016, 12:49 PM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
Leicester had Albrighton on the wing.

If Aguero doesn't stay fit the majority of the season I reckon those bastards will do it.

Unread 30-10-2016, 05:59 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
Leicester had Albrighton on the wing.

If Aguero doesn't stay fit the majority of the season I reckon those bastards will do it.
They are certainly - barring some unseen crisis - going to be in contention for much of the campaign. That was a pretty fraught experience for us United fans in both 2008-09 and 2013-14.
Closed Thread