United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 24-10-2016, 02:15 PM
Gypsum Fantastic

Default joint managers?

been thinking*

should have had transition season with gaallers and mourinho as joint managers. pretty much play the same way anyway (less attacking now maybe but a bit faster). could have given vg the big games and mourinho the cannon fodder.

too late to ask him back?

*or have i...?

Unread 24-10-2016, 02:16 PM
dragflick

Log off.

Unread 24-10-2016, 02:22 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
Log off.
And out of life

Unread 24-10-2016, 02:23 PM
redhegemony

I've always loved lunchtime drinking as well

Unread 24-10-2016, 02:23 PM
TheFatGoth

Love a good managerial tag team

Unread 24-10-2016, 02:24 PM
Switching Off

Imagine

Unread 24-10-2016, 02:31 PM
Gypsum Fantastic

gallers record against the top 5 over 2 seasons please...Riccers?

apparently, mourinho has lost 13 of his past 27 (premier league?) matches. the 13 losses he suffered before came from 135 games.

#letsgovanmo

Unread 24-10-2016, 02:35 PM
jaffo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsum Fantastic

#letsgovanmo
I like the hashtag, I'm in

#ggmuvanmo

Unread 24-10-2016, 03:36 PM
red in cumbria

LvG as director of football for a season or two might have been a goer, tbh. I don't suppose that it was even considered?

Unread 24-10-2016, 03:38 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
LvG as director of football for a season or two might have been a goer, tbh. I don't suppose that it was even considered?
That worked well at Ajax...

(No idea if it did or not tbh, seem to remember him losing his shit while DoF there?)

Unread 24-10-2016, 03:39 PM
Knockers

Those two bakes who manage Salford City seem to get results. Kind of lads who get murdered and described as 'local businessmen' in the paper.

Unread 24-10-2016, 03:51 PM
plopborsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsum Fantastic
been thinking*

should have had transition season with gaallers and mourinho as joint managers. pretty much play the same way anyway (less attacking now maybe but a bit faster). could have given vg the big games and mourinho the cannon fodder.

too late to ask him back?

*or have i...?

Unread 24-10-2016, 03:59 PM
signed dc

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFatGoth
Love a good managerial tag team

Boro when Robbo, El Tel and Big Viv were in charge would have been a good place to ply your trade

Unread 24-10-2016, 10:05 PM
Stickman

The only time I would have entertained a joint approach would have been 13-14 season if the manager we really wanted wasn't available for 12 months say.

Most will laugh but had that been the scenario then id have went Giggs/Queiroz or something like that to mitigate the damage.

Unread 24-10-2016, 10:34 PM
Qwertyuiop

Dreadful thread. You should £#%&! off and barbecue your own face.

Unread 24-10-2016, 11:05 PM
Gypsum Fantastic

well, it's not an outright no, so we've got something to work with.

Unread 24-10-2016, 11:44 PM
My Name is Keith

Not an outright 'no' but a fairly aggressive response if we're being honest. Even qwertyuiop has come out of retirement to lay into you. Impressive...most impresssive.

Personally, I think you might be onto something. I know people disagree on this but I'd £#%&!ing hate to have lvg back - I thought he was an absolute £#%&!er and haven't enjoyed united less in all my time of watching them other than 'his time'.

But Jose and Roy Keane?

You know what.....

Unread 25-10-2016, 11:13 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
Not an outright 'no' but a fairly aggressive response if we're being honest. Even qwertyuiop has come out of retirement to lay into you. Impressive...most impresssive.

Personally, I think you might be onto something. I know people disagree on this but I'd £#%&!ing hate to have lvg back - I thought he was an absolute £#%&!er and haven't enjoyed united less in all my time of watching them other than 'his time'.

But Jose and Roy Keane?

You know what.....

You know it makes sense

Unread 25-10-2016, 11:15 AM
MUFC One Love

Genuinely can't way for the "class of '92" when Mourinho is sacked and they fail and have us finishing 12th. Remember our fans will be happy though because our team will be under 14's and play football the Busby Way!

Unread 25-10-2016, 11:20 AM
jaffo

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith

But Jose and Roy Keane?

You know what.....
Does it have to be Jose plus one? Why not Bobby Charlton and Marlo? Avi Glazer and Jimmy Lumsden? Pure and Monty Don?
Closed Thread