United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 04-02-2011, 12:59 PM
andyroo

Default Re: Chelsea fan on Liverpool fans and their "Religion"

So what?

It's still true that scousers are pompous and delusional.

Unread 04-02-2011, 01:00 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by irk
could you not also say that the above opinion of liverpool supporters is in itself a meme and a characteristic of zealous followers of united and everton?

the answer is yes by the way
no

Unread 04-02-2011, 01:00 PM
Zorg

He's definitely got it spot on about them not allowing anyone to express a different opinion. Look at rawk, the minute anyone does so they lock the thread and hurl abuse at them.

Unread 04-02-2011, 01:01 PM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Was just reading that.

Is there an Official Response up on RAWK?
A silence thread apparently.

Unread 04-02-2011, 01:02 PM
carlosartorial

I think a few are missing the point, ignore the fact the author is a Chelsea fan and just appreciate what he's trying to say.

Unread 04-02-2011, 01:04 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosartorial
I think a few are missing the point, ignore the fact the author is a Chelsea fan and just appreciate what he's trying to say.
Attacking the messenger, a typical scouse trait

The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSurfer
Too right. The last week's been quite revealing at Chelsea, especially the impressive and energetic victory at Sunderland and Super JT's hilarious comments afterwards to the effect that the two signings "had proved we could compete with city and given everyone a buzz". Try looking at 1 and 2 in the league Tiny Tears.

I did wonder if the push to be self-sustaining and use more homegrown youngsters was their attempt to come off the financial skag and live a more normal life. Of course the moment they try it for a couple of months and they're in the worst form in 15 years and climbing the walls in frustration hoping for another hit.

The last week has proved, if any were really needed, that the main unifying factor at that club is cash and without the financial doping, they're nothing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
A silence thread apparently.

dunk

Thumbs up Re: Chelsea fan on Liverpool fans and their "Religion"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Sorry but anyone who puts white text on a blue background should be banned from the internet.
Agreed. I only read half of it and my eyes are killing me now

Unread 04-02-2011, 01:05 PM
MUFC One Love

Apart from 1-2 bits of the article, which are the usual modern fan type stuff, he's spot on. The problem for Liverpool is all the poetic religious stuff just makes them ridiculously delusional and is holding them back. It's great news for us, mind.

Unread 04-02-2011, 01:07 PM
ReligiousRed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloane
wish we were religous, we could crucify tufty
I am

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
He's not the Messaiah, he's a very naughty boy.

Unread 04-02-2011, 01:17 PM
Father Christmas

Truly deluded bunch. Hillsborough made them much worse too - convinced them they were all victims - Heysel swept under the carpet. It's wonderful that their idol and figurehead is now the most deluded muppet of them all Benitez.

Unread 04-02-2011, 01:56 PM
ScarFace

wont load
Closed Thread