United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 04-02-2011, 02:51 PM
Baron

Default Re: Team v Wolves The Official Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
Liked the team we finished with on Tuesday so I'd go with summat pretty similar :-

VDS
Rafael
Vidic
Rio
Senegalese Superman
Nani
Carick
Ando
Giggs
Berb
Roon
Spot on.

Fletcher has been poor, Anderson & Carrick has been a pretty decent pairing in the middle - sum of your parts & all that. Nani & Giggs to provide the ammo, Rooney & Berbs to bang 'em in early - makes it a £#%&!ing shitload easier than chasing it later in the game. Been on the up & up in the last few away games, a comprehensive win here to really kick on, hope one of the other @#%&!s drops points this weekend...

Unread 04-02-2011, 02:53 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Just meant the shithole bit, never been aywhere worse than Stoke and I've been to Rhyl.
I know its off on a tangent a bit, but ive been to stoke a lot clubbing when i was younger.

'Golden' at the void. I was a sankeys Golden lovechild....

I dont actually mind stokies that much....it has a bad rep. its a shit hole, rough and that but its not 'That' bad.

Stoke as a football club, get peoples backs up which i like and they do get behind their club..

meh.

Wolverhampton ive only been to twice.

hated it both times...

Unread 04-02-2011, 03:16 PM
redhegemony

Quote:
Just meant the shithole bit, never been aywhere worse than Stoke and I've been to Rhyl.
There's a place shittier than Rhyl?

Unread 04-02-2011, 03:18 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhegemony
There's a place shittier than Rhyl?
Used to go there all the time when I was a kid. I understand it has echoes of Grozny these days.

Unread 04-02-2011, 03:39 PM
Harri Jaffa

Thumbs up Re: Team v Wolves The Official Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron_van_Marlon
hope one of the other @#%&!s drops points this weekend...

Unread 04-02-2011, 04:07 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
All I ask is no Darron Gibson.

All I ask.
Didn't he play for Wolves a while back?? You know, immutable law of the ex and all that.......

OK, not really :-)

Unread 04-02-2011, 04:15 PM
jaffo

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosartorial
Love Duane. Quality poster.
Certainly gets a thumbs up from me for annoying Kevin Rowland

Unread 04-02-2011, 04:17 PM
FannyBanter

Nice post Duane, you're alright by me. And I won't ask for a pic of your fanny.

Unread 04-02-2011, 04:17 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
I don't think we've had a 'comfortable' away win all season?? - Stoke, late winner, West Brom, late winner, Blackpool, late winner etc..
Scunthorpe in the League Cup, Burzaspor in the CL. That's about it, really - unless you include the Shield v Chelsea (and even then it took a late goal to make absolutely sure)

Unread 04-02-2011, 04:59 PM
Tumescent Throb

Berbatov and 10 others

4-4-2

Unread 05-02-2011, 06:03 PM
Erics Collar

Quote:
Liked the team we finished with on Tuesday so I'd go with summat pretty similar :-

VDS
Rafael
Vidic
Rio
Senegalese Superman
Nani
Carick
Ando
Giggs
Berb
Roon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erics Collar
good team,i think i would go with Fletcher instead of Anderson away from home maybe atm

Unread 05-02-2011, 08:02 PM
epik

Park played well at the Asian Cup but Giggs is playing well too. Only reason I'd put Park in is because he's much better defensively and constantly harasses the entire offensive movement of the opposing team. Giggs has more precise offensive balls in however. But we already have enough players capable of getting the goals, I think I'd rather have a bit more security in not conceding.

Unread 05-02-2011, 08:32 PM
Erics Collar

Quote:
Originally Posted by epik
Park played well at the Asian Cup but Giggs is playing well too. Only reason I'd put Park in is because he's much better defensively and constantly harasses the entire offensive movement of the opposing team. Giggs has more precise offensive balls in however. But we already have enough players capable of getting the goals, I think I'd rather have a bit more security in not conceding.
thanks for that but park wasn't available
Closed Thread