United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 13-01-2011, 07:28 PM
koppas

Default Re: Reserves vs Bolton

He definitely isn't guilty of witness intimidation. Definitely isn't that.

Unread 13-01-2011, 07:28 PM
Coracao

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
can somebody tell me what definitely hasn't happened that he's not guilty of and that is all scurrilous rumours?
This was posted on R.I. the other day from a lad who knows Oliver Gill. This was before Morrison missed the youth cup match.

Quote:

Ravel Morrison, Could be finished at United.

Due to be in court soon over witness intimidation.

Real £#%&!ing shame considering how talented he is.
This was apparently posted on another forum in November, the two may be linked or the post may be absolute bullshit, but they tie in a bit..

Quote:

Originally Posted by mayweather123
Hello People, Ravel Morrison is a THUG, BULLY and a complete IDIOT.
i know a young boy who grew up with ravel Morrison before he made his début for Manchester united. An that young boy got robed by ravel Morrison's gangster friends. Ravel Morrison also tried intimating the young boy over series of phone call's treating him not to go to court an also offering to pay for his stolen goods back if the young boy didn't go to court (self policing). After the brave young boy refused RAVEL Morrison turn up at his house a weekend before court with 20-30 gang members leading them to try an intimidate this young boy and also smashing the young boy's family residence. I know the young boy very well an the reason i am calling him young boy because it wouldn't be fair to disclose his name but he is very bare young man to stand up to Thugs such as ravel Morrison.
Partytown has today said he is suspended and they expect him to go down..

Unread 13-01-2011, 07:31 PM
koppas

If you was playing for United, why the £#%&! would you hang around with that type of crowd ffs?

We know Wes has a bit of history hanging around with the wrong crowd but not on this level.

Unread 13-01-2011, 07:36 PM
Gorilla Monsoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by koppas
If you was playing for United, why the £#%&! would you hang around with that type of crowd ffs?

We know Wes has a bit of history hanging around with the wrong crowd but not on this level.
He's been mentioned so much these past few weeks, its been a bit odd.

Unread 13-01-2011, 07:44 PM
Coracao

Partytown - I agree but the guy has no morals beating his bird up in the trafford centre,being in a car with drugs and guns stealing from the club,stealing from team mates,witness intimidation if he wasnt so good he would be long gone

ffs

Unread 13-01-2011, 07:45 PM
SilverSurfer

If he is in due in court (and no-one seems to know which) surely that would be a matter of public record and not just an internet rumour?

Unread 13-01-2011, 07:45 PM
Sandman

I saw this from Partytown on RI about him:shakehead:

Quote:
the guy has no morals beating his bird up in the trafford centre,being in a car with drugs and guns stealing from the club,stealing from team mates,witness intimidation if he wasnt so good he would be long gone
Edit - Coracao has already posted it.

Unread 13-01-2011, 07:47 PM
Coracao

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSurfer
If he is in due in court (and no-one seems to know which) surely that would be a matter of public record and not just an internet rumour?
Not sure. He's only 17, so not sure if that information is released?

Unread 13-01-2011, 07:50 PM
rebelcountyred

What a shame, what a waste, what a plonker.

Unread 13-01-2011, 07:55 PM
Gorilla Monsoon

Why doesn't someone like Rio or Wayne (Bit cool, bit street) Just take him under their wing? Take him to one side and say 'Look, you're running around stealing cars and acting like a prize #@&%!. If you just settled down and got on with it, in 2 years time you'd be the new wonderkid of the United team, sponsorship deals, cash coming out your arse, birds whenever you want, even if you don't really care about footy, if you just use your £#%&!ing talents you can have what you want!'

Unread 13-01-2011, 07:59 PM
Coracao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorilla Monsoon
Why doesn't someone like Rio or Wayne (Bit cool, bit street) Just take him under their wing? Take him to one side and say 'Look, you're running around stealing cars and acting like a prize #@&%!. If you just settled down and got on with it, in 2 years time you'd be the new wonderkid of the United team, sponsorship deals, cash coming out your arse, birds whenever you want, even if you don't really care about footy, if you just use your £#%&!ing talents you can have what you want!'
I imagine they have already tried. Maybe they should just lock him in Carrington at night and only let him out for training and matches...

Unread 13-01-2011, 08:01 PM
Gorilla Monsoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
I imagine they have already tried. Maybe they should just lock him in Carrington at night and only let him out for training and matches...
Can't he just get an ankle tag?

Unread 13-01-2011, 08:03 PM
SilverSurfer

Quote:
Not sure. He's only 17, so not sure if that information is released?
Ah thought he was 18, so maybe not then. Even so the lad seems well enough known locally. Perhaps the press can't report it but internet gossip usually has a habit of breaking through these legal barriers.

Unread 13-01-2011, 08:03 PM
thrills_pills_bellyaches

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorilla Monsoon
I'm sure the club have done everything they can in this respect. It actually takes some desire on his part for it to work

Unread 13-01-2011, 08:28 PM
borsuk

Quote:
H's obviously never seem Bebe before.
joshua king has been watching closely by the looks of things though

Unread 13-01-2011, 08:30 PM
plopborsky

Quote:
H's obviously never seem Bebe before.

leave BEBE ALONE

Unread 13-01-2011, 08:33 PM
plopborsky

"TheCaleCarter watch the movie goal and you will respect the reserves alot more because santiago was a reserve for new castle united in the movie
3 minutes ago"

Unread 13-01-2011, 08:35 PM
Gorilla Monsoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by plopborsky
"TheCaleCarter watch the movie goal and you will respect the reserves alot more because santiago was a reserve for new castle united in the movie
3 minutes ago"
Haha. I love that film. Whats the line at the end, something like 'hey boss, you know my debut, against Full Ham? He was watching, my dad was watching!'

Unread 13-01-2011, 08:38 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by thrills_pills_bellyaches
I'm sure the club have done everything they can in this respect. It actually takes some desire on his part for it to work
reem's sources suggest that they have. and then some. but the problems run deep...

It's all very well coming up with ideas like loan him out to Molde. But what's stopping the lad just £#%&!ing off to City to stay in da hood?

A spell inside, a few kickings, he'll be reet.

Unread 13-01-2011, 08:39 PM
dunk

Can I just say for £#%&!s sake
Closed Thread