United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 15-01-2011, 06:51 PM
The Watcher

Thumbs up Re: Keane's dressing room alienation has stifled his managerial career

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
One of my all time fave players.

I've probably had a £#%&! over his beard tbh.

yhgr.

Quite a few of my favourite players growing up were those from the former Yugoslavia. Boban, Mihajlovic, Savicevic, Pancev, Suker, Stojkovic, Prosinecki, Boksic. Some brilliant players. To this day I like to see all the former Yugoslav Republics do well in international football.

Unread 15-01-2011, 07:03 PM
magic_cantona

Default Re: Keane's dressing room alienation has stifled his managerial career

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher

Quite a few of my favourite players growing up were those from the former Yugoslavia. Boban, Mihajlovic, Savicevic, Pancev, Suker, Stojkovic, Prosinecki, Boksic. Some brilliant players. To this day I like to see all the former Yugoslav Republics do well in international football.
Same here mate

And I know he's Russian, but Mostovoi was a top fave of mine too.

Unread 15-01-2011, 07:16 PM
The Watcher

Thumbs up Re: Keane's dressing room alienation has stifled his managerial career

Romanian and Galatasaray legend. Ridiculously talented.

Unread 15-01-2011, 07:21 PM
koppas

Default Re: Keane's dressing room alienation has stifled his managerial career

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRlJH...eature=related

Romanian and Galatasaray legend. Ridiculously talented.
Closed Thread