United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 11-01-2011, 05:03 PM
Sparky***

Default Re: Edin Dzeko: "I am hearing that mostly the people from Manchester are Manchester City fans"

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosartorial
They never fail do they?

New United signings get taken round the museum and issued with a DVD of the clubs illustrious history, City players get an A4 sheet of div-friendly 'facts' to recite.
Is that true? they've wheeled their new £27m signing out and he's spouting this PR crap?

where's the poster and the wall mural?

Poor effort imho.

Unread 11-01-2011, 05:05 PM
Zorg

Default Re: Edin Dzeko: "I am hearing that mostly the people from Manchester are Manchester City fans"

Curly Watts is a big star in Bosnia apparently.

Unread 11-01-2011, 05:10 PM
Ashley's Grime

Shitty in total United obsession shocker.

Unread 11-01-2011, 06:00 PM
carlosartorial

I just love it how that's all it takes to become a 'legend' there. The PR team briefing the players must surely be reds on a wum.

Unread 11-01-2011, 06:02 PM
carlosartorial

Thumbs up Re: Edin Dzeko: "I am hearing that mostly the people from Manchester are Manchester City fans"

Mancini: 'he's the perfect player who can play in ANY system'

Yeah right.

Unread 11-01-2011, 06:08 PM
HarkNowHear

I am hearing most players in the squad are there for the inflated wages being paid to journey men.

Unread 11-01-2011, 06:14 PM
carlosartorial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Is that true?
I just made it up but it sounds spot on to me.

Unread 11-01-2011, 06:18 PM
forwardirektion

They're our closest rivals at the top of the table, just spent a fortune on a striker to push on, you'd think it'd be the perfect time to start some mind games put a bit of pressure on United......but divs will be divs, more interested in perpetuating lies that make us laugh at them.
Manchester City YCNMTU

Unread 11-01-2011, 07:51 PM
Sloane

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosartorial
I just made it up but it sounds spot on to me.
i think its pretty obvious they are briefed with a list of city lies to use

Unread 11-01-2011, 07:56 PM
thatsfuctit

Like a game of bitter bingo

Unread 11-01-2011, 08:24 PM
History

Why on earth would you tell your new foreign signing that, when in his culture this 'support your local team' thing means nothing. He probably supported Madrid when he was little child growing up in small capital of Sarajevo.

It's the first thing they've probably told him, "So Gary, how do Manchester city have the edge over Manchester?" "Well Edin our fans are mostly from manchester and surrounding boroughs"

Unread 11-01-2011, 08:31 PM
borsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by History
Why on earth would you tell your new foreign signing that, when in his culture this 'support your local team' thing means nothing. He probably supported Madrid when he was little child growing up in small capital of Sarajevo.
ffs :shakehead:

Unread 11-01-2011, 08:35 PM
History

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
ffs :shakehead:
they don't use it as a stick to beat you with like over here.

Unread 11-01-2011, 08:55 PM
Bunker Buster

Hope vidic snaps his £#%&!ing legs.....

He didnt even know what he was saying, last time he heard about english football was on a scanner in the Sarajevo hills.

Unread 11-01-2011, 09:23 PM
otbarney

Is Garry Cook a £#%&!in ventriloquist? Every new player says exactly the same thing.

Unread 11-01-2011, 09:41 PM
borsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by History
they don't use it as a stick to beat you with like over here.
speaking as somebody who's lived in several eastern european countries, in towns large and small, that's a crock of shit tbph. the local rivalries are extremely intense and there are plenty of cases of players getting physically attacked for switching clubs and so on.

like carlo said, though, the funny thing is the way the divs are jumping up and down in delight instead of cringing at one of the most crushingly embarrassing press conferences since robinho turned up and had to be reminded what club he'd signed for.

Unread 11-01-2011, 09:44 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
speaking as somebody who's lived in several eastern european countries, in towns large and small, that's a crock of shit tbph. the local rivalries are extremely intense and there are plenty of cases of players getting physically attacked for switching clubs and so on.

like carlo said, though, the funny thing is the way the divs are jumping up and down in delight instead of cringing at one of the most crushingly embarrassing press conferences since robinho turned up and had to be reminded what club he'd signed for.
I forgot about that. ycnmiu

Unread 11-01-2011, 09:49 PM
borsuk

Thumbs up Re: Edin Dzeko: "I am hearing that mostly the people from Manchester are Manchester City fans"

Unread 11-01-2011, 09:52 PM
magic_cantona

They're such a £#%&!ing cringe-fest.

Our players just seem to pity City and hardly ever give tham a mention unless it's the build up to a Derby game.

They're like a lonely person who just speaks shite so someone, anyone, will engage in a conversation with him.

Unread 11-01-2011, 09:55 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
They're like a lonely person who just speaks shite so someone, anyone, will engage in a conversation with him.
Poor Gorilla.
Closed Thread