Unread 29-11-2010, 01:24 AM
MagnificentSeven

Talking robbie savage

what a £#%&!ing bell

http://www.twitvid.com/BCTJP

Unread 29-11-2010, 01:27 AM
redhegemony

Default Re: robbie savage

better hope he doesn't get drug tested...

Unread 29-11-2010, 01:34 AM
Lord Greybear

As much as he acted as a #@&%! on the football pitch, he actually comes across well as a pundit and although he appears as a complete nutter, which he clearly is, he does speak a bit of sense sometimes.

This is piss funny though, he is clearly pissed or something, but I'd prefer 100 Savages to one Gerard, or some other boring @#%&!.

Unread 29-11-2010, 01:38 AM
MagnificentSeven

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Greybear
As much as he acted as a #@&%! on the football pitch, he actually comes across well as a pundit and although he appears as a complete nutter, which he clearly is, he does speak a bit of sense sometimes.

This is piss funny though, he is clearly pissed or something, but I'd prefer 100 Savages to one Gerard, or some other boring @#%&!.
nothing against the man personally, he just comes across like an idiot and a bit of a wum

harmless though. definitely not a @#%&! on the level of gerard or bellamy

Unread 29-11-2010, 01:41 AM
thatsfuctit

He'll do ok for himself, DJ Campbell on match of the day tonight, Charisma bypass or what, Savage will continue to do well for himself.

What are the rest of that 'class' who didn't make it at United doing?

Unread 29-11-2010, 01:50 AM
Menace

Scholesy looks about six years younger than everyone else in that pic.

Was probably still the best player then as well.

Unread 29-11-2010, 01:55 AM
MagnificentSeven

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatsfuctit
He'll do ok for himself, DJ Campbell on match of the day tonight, Charisma bypass or what, Savage will continue to do well for himself.

What are the rest of that 'class' who didn't make it at United doing?

scholes ffs

Unread 29-11-2010, 01:59 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnificentSeven
scholes ffs
ha ha just look at him

mascot

Unread 29-11-2010, 02:23 AM
History

The ball is nearly up to the top of his shins

Unread 16-12-2010, 07:55 AM
Sandman

Unread 16-12-2010, 08:25 AM
borsuk

i find him excruciatingly simple tbh. a pretty good example of just how bad punditry is that giving bloke-in-a-pub opinions in an excited voice and shouting phone-in callers down is enough to get you a job as an analyst.

Unread 16-12-2010, 09:57 AM
elephantstone

Stan Collymore is probably the worst pundit of his generation. Not only does he change his mind every few minutes he almost always contradicts himself as well.

Unread 16-12-2010, 10:11 AM
TravellingRed

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
i find him excruciatingly simple tbh. a pretty good example of just how bad punditry is that giving bloke-in-a-pub opinions in an excited voice and shouting phone-in callers down is enough to get you a job as an analyst.
I've only heard him a few times on Radio 5 and I thought he came across pretty well myself

Unread 16-12-2010, 10:12 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:

Someone's jealous...........

Unread 16-12-2010, 10:23 AM
Jez Quigley

Thumbs up Re: robbie savage

That youtube clip is brilliant - he seems a good bloke and he's had a good , professional career.

Unread 16-12-2010, 11:52 AM
Zorg

Quote:
Sadly, that could refer to any one of a dozen 'pundits'.

Unread 16-12-2010, 11:56 AM
kandred

Quote:
Originally Posted by elephantstone
Stan Collymore is probably the worst pundit of his generation. Not only does he change his mind every few minutes he almost always contradicts himself as well.
I use to think he was the worst but having listened to John Scales on Channel 5 last night I think it's a close thing, how many times did he say er er er

Unread 16-12-2010, 12:02 PM
andyroo

I don't think Savage is simple. He reasons out his arguments and rightly questions a lot of media cliches about football. In that sense I wish more pundits were like him.

But the glaring trouble with him is his desperately blokey manner, which is deeply irritating and leaves him prone to making absolutely excruciatingly bad jokes.

Unread 16-12-2010, 12:02 PM
Crumps

I am gutted he changed his number, used to love giving him grief down the phone.

Unread 16-12-2010, 12:25 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
I am gutted he changed his number, used to love giving him grief down the phone.

me too
Closed Thread