Closed Thread

Unread 19-11-2010, 08:15 AM
believe

Default Re: New Season

you know you're team is shit when this happens!! Diouf ffs

Unread 21-11-2010, 09:44 PM
Stubbsy

Sheff Utd fans calling for the gaffer to be sacked tonight after being tonked 4-0 at home to Chelsea

Big win for Sunderland also.

Unread 21-11-2010, 10:41 PM
Marlon Van Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stubbsy
Sheff Utd fans calling for the gaffer to be sacked tonight after being tonked 4-0 at home to Chelsea

Big win for Sunderland also.
Vidic with a stonking header in the 80th min to win the game & send Sunderland 10 points clear :-)

Unread 21-11-2010, 11:30 PM
Stubbsy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlon Van Baron
Vidic with a stonking header in the 80th min to win the game & send Sunderland 10 points clear :-)
Remember its a marathon not a sprint

Unread 22-11-2010, 10:32 AM
Marlon Van Baron

Quote:
Remember its a marathon not a sprint
I remember Arsenal being in a similar position last season & got caught by Burnley. Don't worry my eye will stay firmly on the ball & I expect a few injuries to hit all at the same time. Already lost Sergio Busquets for 5 weeks & he has been my best player all season

Unread 22-11-2010, 11:59 AM
believe

Staying up is a priority here

Unread 22-11-2010, 04:29 PM
dodger

It's been a bad few weeks for the champions but we scraped a win against Spurs last night. Still hoping for top 4.
The player are only just coming to terms with that they achieved last season and, perhaps, over-achieved if they're totally honest with themselves.

Unread 22-11-2010, 04:32 PM
believe

Thumbs down Re: New Season

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodger
It's been a bad few weeks for the champions but we scraped a win against Spurs last night. Still hoping for top 4.
The player are only just coming to terms with that they achieved last season and, perhaps, over-achieved if they're totally honest with themselves.
this

Unread 22-11-2010, 06:32 PM
Time For Heroes

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
this
Serves you right for beating me in the play-off final last season. Have you seen Cardiff's record this year? Won every game bar about 3 draws.

Unread 23-11-2010, 09:43 PM
Stubbsy

Fixtures Quarter Final (Tue 7 Dec)

Fredsters Championship 2010 Cup

Bolton Wanderers - Chelsea
Manchester United - Manchester City
Sunderland - Burnley
Preston North End - Arsenal

Some big names still left in the cup.

Unread 24-11-2010, 12:21 PM
Marlon Van Baron

Quote:
Fixtures Quarter Final (Tue 7 Dec)

Fredsters Championship 2010 Cup

Bolton Wanderers - Chelsea
Manchester United - Manchester City
Sunderland - Burnley
Preston North End - Arsenal

Some big names still left in the cup.
Only Man City left in the cup representing the small clubs

Might have to play my big boys against my nemisis Burnley, played them 3 times & been well beaten 3 times.

I am expecting a few rating hikes very soon. Germany & French currently being reviwed. I am expecting a big rise for Muller.

Unread 24-11-2010, 12:25 PM
dodger

Quote:
Only Man City left in the cup representing the small clubs

Might have to play my big boys against my nemisis Burnley, played them 3 times & been well beaten 3 times.

I am expecting a few rating hikes very soon. Germany & French currently being reviwed. I am expecting a big rise for Muller.
I think you're due a win in this one old son

Unread 25-11-2010, 10:25 PM
Stubbsy

No change in the top 6 after tonight's results.

Unread 28-11-2010, 11:50 PM
Marlon Van Baron

Quote:
I think you're due a win in this one old son
Will have to re-think my plans. Just checked my fixtures, on the spin I have Burnley in the cup, followed by Chelsea in the league then Burnley again. 3 quality games in a week, something is going to have to give & the league is my focus.

Unread 01-12-2010, 08:55 AM
believe

Ironic that O'Shea got 9/10 and 2 goals for me last night. No wonder he was £#%&!ed against West Ham

Unread 01-12-2010, 02:08 PM
Marlon Van Baron

Have you noticed the German, French & Portugal leagues are getting updated?

Muller gone up to a 91 & Badstuber up to a 90, also had a fair few of my reserve team jump 5-7 points, now good enough for the first team. Quality scouting by MvB

Anyone else had a few big risers?

Unread 01-12-2010, 04:31 PM
Stubbsy

No changes for Robben, Mertesacker or Gomez yet.

Unread 01-12-2010, 05:26 PM
dodger

Quote:
Have you noticed the German, French & Portugal leagues are getting updated?

Muller gone up to a 91 & Badstuber up to a 90, also had a fair few of my reserve team jump 5-7 points, now good enough for the first team. Quality scouting by MvB

Anyone else had a few big risers?
Done quite nicely with yoot in some of my other teams but I don't have the spending power at Burnley for quite so many young prospects

Unread 01-12-2010, 11:27 PM
Marlon Van Baron

Quote:
Done quite nicely with yoot in some of my other teams but I don't have the spending power at Burnley for quite so many young prospects

There are bargains to be had & money to be made, you just need to put in the effort to scout them. A fella at Monaco (Mendy) I signed in one of my other teams was signed for £400,000 now worth £4,000,000 in less than 24 hours of signing him.
Buy of the season....Mario Gotze, £400,000 & has just risen 11 points & is now worth nearly £6,000,000

Barrios up to a 90 & added another £4,500,000 to his value. Maybe time to cash in on super Barrios. He may have hit his peak & seeing as I have Chico as back up & expecting a decent rise I can get some serious wedge back in to the transfer coffers.

All of the above signed for under £9,000,000 & would generate close to £25,000,000 if I sold all of them.

Unread 02-12-2010, 01:09 PM
Stubbsy

Date Changed Old Rating New rating Change
2 December 2010 92 91 Player Rating Decrease 1

No suprise there then.
Closed Thread