United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 13-02-2009, 02:52 AM
koppas

Default Football Factory

I know this film gets some bad press on here but, watching it again now, it is actually decent watch. Nft.

Unread 13-02-2009, 09:00 AM
Crumps

Enjoyed the original cut that was knocking about on snide ages before it was released at the pictures tbh. Was edited to be more comedy driven and had a different soundtrack too iirc.

Unread 13-02-2009, 02:58 PM
koppas

I thought the soundtrack was the best past of via film. Some cracking tunes on it. "Just a little more love" by David Guetta makes me peak hard.

Unread 13-02-2009, 02:59 PM
antonin jablonsky

I actually like the film though it doesn't have the hard edge of realism of a Green Street.

Unread 13-02-2009, 03:02 PM
koppas

You taking the piss bedders? Green Street was garbage. Oh, for anyone that is interested, Nick Love is remaking "The Firm". Due to be released next year. Good to see he is a versatile director with FF, The Business, Outlaw and now The Firm.

Unread 13-02-2009, 03:03 PM
BryanRobson'sLiver

Cass pisses on them all though. And its all true.

Unread 13-02-2009, 03:04 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by koppas
You taking the piss bedders? Green Street was garbage. Oh, for anyone that is interested, Nick Love is remaking "The Firm". Due to be released next week. Good to see he is a versatile director with FF, The Business, Outlaw and now The Firm.
Only a little bit. Shouldn't you have asked if i was "mugging you off" by the way?

I did like FF though, very funny in parts.

Unread 13-02-2009, 03:05 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanRobson'sLiver
Cass pisses on them all though. And its all true.
Is it true him and his Mum fought off 3000 United hoolies in West Hams main pub? That's what I heard?

Unread 13-02-2009, 03:08 PM
BryanRobson'sLiver

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
Is it true him and his Mum fought off 3000 United hoolies in West Hams main pub? That's what I heard?
Yes but his mum had a brick in her handbag cos she's a bit naughty. And he's never been on his arse ever, not at Bury or anything.

Unread 13-02-2009, 03:09 PM
koppas

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
Only a little bit. Shouldn't you have asked if i was "mugging you off" by the way? I did like FF though, very funny in parts.
Tamer Hassan was very good in it. Never realised this was his first real part in a movie. Do like him as an actor but lost all respect for him when Phil Mitchell scared him off in Eastenders last month.

Unread 13-02-2009, 03:11 PM
elephantstone

IO still think teh Gary Oldman fil the Firm pisses on all the other hoolie type films. Jim McDonald saying in a #@&%!ernee accent....were going to europe to do the europeans...all of them

Unread 13-02-2009, 03:13 PM
sullers

Alot of it reminds me of myself at games tbh.

Unread 13-02-2009, 03:13 PM
elephantstone

is there an echo in here?

Unread 13-02-2009, 03:14 PM
koppas

Not a patch on ID. Which, in my opinion, has the worst sex scene ever in it. "I £#%&!ing love you gumbo!".

Unread 13-02-2009, 03:17 PM
Jack's Smirking Revenge

It's better than it should be, if that makes sense.

I quite like danny dyer, in spite of myself

Unread 13-02-2009, 03:18 PM
koppas

Quote:
Originally Posted by elephantstone

Unread 13-02-2009, 03:30 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack's Smirking Revenge

Me too. It doesn't take itself too seriously, which why it's quite enjoyable. Green Street is, of course, utter shite from beginning to end.

Dyer? The boys a legend! very tongue in cheek performance "£#%&! it, what else you gunna do at the weekend?"

Unread 13-02-2009, 03:43 PM
koppas

"I cant wait to see your fanny!"

Unread 13-02-2009, 03:44 PM
eddie dane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack's Smirking Revenge

same here. theres something very personable about him, he's certainly not up his own arse, he admits he can only play one type of role.

Unread 13-02-2009, 03:47 PM
koppas

I like him but couldnt help but cringe at his hoolie programme. "I have been to over one hundred games so i know what i am talking about!" Although my personal favourite, whilst in Turkey, "i hope this firm dont recognise me from Football Factory".
Closed Thread