United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 16-05-2018, 05:15 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
Brave choice. Good for them.
In the British civil service sense of that word?

Unread 16-05-2018, 07:09 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron
I predict a solid 6th or 7th & a load of cut price promising youngsters getting crushed under the weight of expectation. Plus ça change Arsenal...

It should encourage patience at least.

To be fair to them it's thinking outside the box a little. But he's just turned 36 and was playing for them two years ago; he's probably good mates with several of the players. A weird dynamic in this day and age, but the appointment will be one that gets time surely.

Also right that they aren't being silly and tearing the whole footballing ethos down with Allegri. Squad is probably suited to Arteta's ideas.

Unread 16-05-2018, 07:27 PM
Coracao

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKitchenSink
They aren't too far away from having a decent team. Not sure they can realistically do much worse than fighting it out for 6th with Burnley no matter who they bring in (Moyes excluded, obvs).
Aren't too far from having a decent team ? They probably only need a new 11 tbf

Far and away the worst arsenal side / squad I've ever seen. I wouldn't pay for one of their players.

Unread 16-05-2018, 07:29 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
Aren't too far from having a decent team ? They probably only need a new 11 tbf

Far and away the worst arsenal side / squad I've ever seen. I wouldn't pay for one of their players.
Wouldn't have even taken one for free tbh.

Unread 16-05-2018, 07:37 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Wouldn't have even taken one for free tbh.

Unread 16-05-2018, 07:38 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Brave move, fair play to them. Wish we’d done the same.
He was still playing at the time pal.

Unread 16-05-2018, 07:40 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
He was still playing at the time pal.
Closed Thread