United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 27-10-2016, 08:05 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by elephantstone
he needs games, I am confident that he can turn it around.
Log off Marcos

Unread 27-10-2016, 08:09 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranier Wolfcastle
He is great on the ball but ball watches too often which is a bit of a liability at centreback
A liability isn't integral to the best defence in the league..

We were also asked by the No nowts..."wait till he comes up against Aguero, Vardy, your Harry Kane's etc...."

He pocketed every single one of them....

Plays it out well from the back, not afraid to get forward and is one of the most solid players we have with the ball at his feet...

He's probably too good to play as your cb and agree with some his natural beauty and laid back style could be taken for lack of aggression..he's an absolute joy to have in the side..

Unread 27-10-2016, 08:34 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster

We were also asked by the No nowts..."wait till he comes up against Aguero, Vardy, your Harry Kane's etc...."

Plays it out well from the back, not afraid to get forward and is one of the most solid players we have with the ball at his feet...

He's probably too good to play as your cb and agree with some his natural beauty and laid back style could be taken for lack of aggression..he's an absolute joy to have in the side..
£#%&!ing hell

We have to deploy a second line of defence to defend the defence because it's so shit and you're convinced we have a top defence

Ever wondered why we only manage a goals tally that would disgrace Aston Villa?

I'm all for supporting the shirts but £#%&! me... support the manager and team but you take it to some extremes

Unread 27-10-2016, 08:36 AM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
are you mad? The guy is rubbish!
Just hoofs the ball up field....just a wild swing at it!
This. He's absolute bobbins. Like a shit Heinze.

Unread 27-10-2016, 08:37 AM
shenwen

Is Bunks really pulling the stats card again?

Fwiw, no way should Blind be first choice CB but given what we have right now with injuries and shit@#%&!s, he might be the best option. Carrick also an option.

Surely new CB is a priority in January.

Unread 27-10-2016, 08:39 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley
This. He's absolute bobbins. Like a shit Heinze.
A shit Heinze? £#%&!ing hell. Heinze was next level shit to begin with that makes Rojo below pub standard.

Unread 27-10-2016, 08:40 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denis Irwell
£#%&!ing hell

We have to deploy a second line of defence to defend the defence because it's so shit and you're convinced we have a top defence

Ever wondered why we only manage a goals tally that would disgrace Aston Villa?

I'm all for supporting the shirts but £#%&! me... support the manager and team but you take it to some extremes
I'm not saying we have a 'top defence' I was saying blind was an integral part of the best defence in the league last season and has continued well this year....

I wasn't even replying to you....
Why are you so angry ?

Unread 27-10-2016, 08:52 AM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen
Is Bunks really pulling the stats card again?

Fwiw, no way should Blind be first choice CB but given what we have right now with injuries and shit@#%&!s, he might be the best option. Carrick also an option.

Surely new CB is a priority in January
Bring in the Greek!

Unread 27-10-2016, 09:17 AM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
A shit Heinze? £#%&!ing hell. Heinze was next level shit to begin with that makes Rojo below pub standard.
What I was getting at. Terrible at reading the game, just throws himself about a bit and hoofs it clear. Awful lack of composure.

Blind is ok at CB but as we saw against Chelsea, on the odd occasion he switches off he doesn't have the pace to recover.

Bailly & Smalling is probably the best partnership at the moment, but we need a replacement for smalling.

Unread 27-10-2016, 09:47 AM
andyroo

Okay he didn't do anything embarrassing last night but it was hardly a high pressure game. Berts looked like they didn't give a £#%&!. Still maybe he needs some games to get his form back. Or maybe he's just shit. Probably the latter.

Unread 27-10-2016, 09:52 AM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Okay he didn't do anything embarrassing last night but it was hardly a high pressure game. Berts looked like they didn't give a £#%&!. Still maybe he needs some games to get his form back. Or maybe he's just shit. Probably the latter.
Nonsense.

Unread 27-10-2016, 11:26 AM
jem

Quote:

Classic Lok'ers....

Absolute %@#$&!s mate....
yup. I've good repped him.

Unread 27-10-2016, 11:31 AM
Jethro

Quote:

Unread 27-10-2016, 04:27 PM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
I'm not saying we have a 'top defence' I was saying blind was an integral part of the best defence in the league last season and has continued well this year....

I wasn't even replying to you....
Why are you so angry ?
"A liability isn't integral to the best defence in the league.."

It's a forum

Sorry, probably came over a bit strong

Unread 27-10-2016, 07:03 PM
Ranier Wolfcastle

Quote:

People praised our defence but in reality we were bailed out far too much by De Gea
Closed Thread