United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 07-02-2011, 11:01 PM
Marlon Van Baron

Default Re: New Season

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stubbsy
Do we get funds off the clubs for the new season ? Cant remember.
Only if you win the league

Unread 08-02-2011, 12:38 AM
Stubbsy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlon Van Baron
Only if you win the league

Got 7 mill for finishing 2nd. Not enough though for my plans

Unread 08-02-2011, 12:44 AM
Stubbsy

The Bolton Wanderers chairman has appointed boban zagic as the clubs new manager.
Resigned Manager
boban zagic has resigned as the manager of Aston Villa.

Unread 08-02-2011, 12:31 PM
Marlon Van Baron

Quote:

Got 7 mill for finishing 2nd. Not enough though for my plans
I think I only got £7.5 for winning the damn thing. Bet my chairman gives me £#%&! all as well

Where is the ambition ?

Unread 08-02-2011, 01:23 PM
dodger

Quote:
The Bolton Wanderers chairman has appointed boban zagic as the clubs new manager.
Resigned Manager
boban zagic has resigned as the manager of Aston Villa.

I sent him some PM telling him we all know what he's up to. wrote a newspaper article too
SMFA don't want to know. it's like dealing with Sepp Blatter

Unread 08-02-2011, 02:16 PM
Stubbsy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodger
I sent him some PM telling him we all know what he's up to. wrote a newspaper article too
Resigned Manager
boban zagic has parted company with Bolton Wanderers after the manager decided that they have done all that they can for the club.

Well played Dodger YHGR

Unread 08-02-2011, 10:53 PM
Marlon Van Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodger
The reason the SMFA don't want to know is because when AppleTango set the league up he disabled SMFA monitoring the dozy #@&%!

The is no way of reporting the cheating via the usual channels so I sent them an email demanding they do something or I won't pay for my Gold Membership

Unread 09-02-2011, 03:05 PM
dodger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlon Van Baron
The reason the SMFA don't want to know is because when AppleTango set the league up he disabled SMFA monitoring the dozy #@&%!

The is no way of reporting the cheating via the usual channels so I sent them an email demanding they do something or I won't pay for my Gold Membership
What did he do that for?
Closed Thread