United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 29-05-2018, 07:26 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
yup...and all his kids call him Brent, after watching that.

odd...stepdad maybe? but i've heard them call him dad before too when he was live streaming in the car on the way to center parcs.
probably stepdad.

Unread 29-05-2018, 08:53 PM
sa7

Probably got cuckolded

Unread 29-05-2018, 09:01 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloppy
Only just seen this

So odd to get that angry about fancams imo. Impressive patience from the lad with the mic.

Unread 29-05-2018, 09:10 PM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
probably stepdad.
Can imagine no one in the house but one of the Guniea Pigs actually respects him.

Unread 29-05-2018, 09:40 PM
Lok

The bit when he comes back from having his 'wee' is very disturbing.

He has all the behavioural traits of a psychopath. He almost certainly has a few bodies under his patio.

Unread 29-05-2018, 10:22 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok
The bit when he comes back from having his 'wee' is very disturbing.

He has all the behavioural traits of a psychopath. He almost certainly has a few bodies under his patio.
The fart.

Been watching his transfer daily vids. Talking utter shit for ages about whatever guff is on twitter. Quite the skill in itself.

Someone called him out for it and the rum @#%&! defended the farce by arguing it's just real fan opinion. 'The clue is in the channel name'.

Unread 29-05-2018, 10:37 PM
Mr Kaboom

Were people actually watching him watching the game ?

Unread 29-05-2018, 10:41 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Kaboom
Were people actually watching him watching the game ?
people do yes...180k. dunno why.

I like to skip watch to the goals to see if its gif worthy...

Unread 29-05-2018, 11:07 PM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
The fart.

Been watching his transfer daily vids. Talking utter shit for ages about whatever guff is on twitter. Quite the skill in itself.

Someone called him out for it and the rum @#%&! defended the farce by arguing it's just real fan opinion. 'The clue is in the channel name'.
It’s £#%&!ing mental.

Shot of an empty chair, the sound of urination and a fart within earshot of a young child, all while the army of Goldbridge Dedicates soundlessly cry out for his attention in the chat bar.

Unread 30-05-2018, 12:11 AM
Drexl

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7
It’s £#%&!ing mental.

Shot of an empty chair, the sound of urination and a fart within earshot of a young child, all while the army of Goldbridge Dedicates soundlessly cry out for his attention in the chat bar.
I really don't think you should be advertising his show

Unread 30-05-2018, 01:33 AM
Cream

19:50 to 20.00

Partridge.

Unread 30-05-2018, 06:23 AM
Curtis

Just watched the ten seconds you recommended. Seriously, how can anyone watch that friendless cupboard dweller by choice? He's an audio-visual atrocity.

Unread 30-05-2018, 07:24 AM
waynes ear's

Tbf i’d rather listen to Bront than Howson, McKola etc. High praise i know

Unread 30-05-2018, 10:55 AM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curtis
Just watched the ten seconds you recommended. Seriously, how can anyone watch that friendless cupboard dweller by choice? He's an audio-visual atrocity.
Most of his viewers want to be part of a gang or club. Mark is their leader.

Standard group psychology based business model that dovetails nicely with the online environment. Normally you'd need a skill e.g. video gamer. The current game sensation would be your vehicle.

Mark has chosen Manchester United as his vehicle, and the brand is The United Stand.

People not only watch (= ad revenue and brand promotion) but donate for recognition and kudos within the group but, most of all, from Mark himself. That's the beauty!

As for his idiocy. Some of it will be intentional. Like when you fart in front of your kid (Brent!!). The viewers are his children. They want to laugh at daddy.

If you're willing to debase yourself, you can coin it in.

Unread 30-05-2018, 11:48 AM
MJ Ramone

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
19:50 to 20.00

Partridge.

https://youtu.be/4LADx2YG-xs

He's the most perfectly observed Partridge incarnate that I've ever seen - & for that alone he's worth a view from time to time.
I still don't know if he's a brilliant comedian or a complete @#%&!.

Unread 30-05-2018, 02:56 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
He's the most perfectly observed Partridge incarnate that I've ever seen - & for that alone he's worth a view from time to time.
I still don't know if he's a brilliant comedian or a complete @#%&!.
Same. Gotta love him

Unread 30-05-2018, 10:30 PM
Mr Kaboom

7am show ? Does the @#%&! do more than one a day ?

Unread 30-05-2018, 10:40 PM
Buck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Kaboom
7am show ? Does the @#%&! do more than one a day ?
Well of course. The business model requires him to cater to the different demographics and that involves adjusting to the different time zones. Mark Goldbridge has not become one of the top 7.6 billion people in the world by pandering only to the Liam's and Gavin's of this part of the world. Globalization may not be as popular now but Goldbridge has exploited the gap in the market.

Unread 30-05-2018, 10:51 PM
Switching Off

Fair play to the @#%&!. Must be earning millions* on YouTube.

*Probably not but presumably a decent wedge.

Unread 30-05-2018, 10:57 PM
ScarFace

he does a guaranteed 2 shows a day, 7am, 8pm but usually does at least 3 shows, due to breaking news ( rumours ).

Did one in his pyjamas once.

Thats just for his united channel, he has a 30k sub "your football" channel ( the one the champs league final piss trump kid was on, where he does the exact same thing but for all other teams. He has said he is doing a live show for EVERY world cup game on there.

He gets about £50-!00 in donations per live stream and probably about £20 in ad rev too.
Closed Thread