Denis Irwell

Always liked Ox but definite questions about his character/application

Could be Anderson without the bantz

Unread 09-03-2017, 11:26 AM
Sizlack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denis Irwell
Always liked Ox but definite questions about his character/application
Ive not heard any of this business tbh, always assumed he was a model pro with his dad being a former player etc.

Just googled and he is banging someone from a girl band so much like a disco etc . He has had injuries but has never had a decent run in the team so maybe there's some truth in it.

Unread 09-03-2017, 11:39 AM
puressence

Love the forum expert managers

Unread 09-03-2017, 12:54 PM
Ethers

Good player, reminds me of a young Jermaine Jenas. Worth a punt.

Unread 09-03-2017, 01:22 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sizlack
Father Ted Gif

So you never answered my question, you were old enough to remember Jenas breaking through in the early 2000's then? I assume you must have been as your so educated on the subject.
Pretty sure I answered it at the time - http://www.utdforum.com/forum/showpo...&postcount=123

Maybe you missed it because you were on yet another flounce though?

Unread 09-03-2017, 01:31 PM
Sizlack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Pretty sure I answered it at the time - http://www.utdforum.com/forum/showpo...&postcount=123

Maybe you missed it because you were on yet another flounce though?

So you did, fair enough. We will agree to disagree. It was a hyperbole as I mentioned in the actual post. I just do not see anything world class in the kid. flicky touchy floaty kind of player which are 10 a penny on the continent. Hope he go's to City and iam proved right.

Iam sorry I made that racist joke about 9 months ago, so you tar me with that brush anytime I say something that could be misconstrued. I can assure you I never made the comparison because of colour (not consciously anyway) Very similar Physique and style of play and I thought he was plucked from a championship side for next to nothing as well (I know mk dons were in div 1)

I flounce a lot because iam an emotional guy at the moment, and a few of you get right under my skin, but I always come back because this place can be like an old friend and those fleeting brief moments when this place can genuinely make me lol and brighten my day (and because the subscription fee was taken out of my bank and iam going to bloody use somat that I actually pay for)

Unread 09-03-2017, 01:44 PM
woody78

Quote:
Ffs

Unread 09-03-2017, 01:55 PM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
Love the forum expert managers
No worries pal, if you need anything further PM me

Unread 09-03-2017, 02:54 PM
puressence

Quote:
Father Ted Gif

So you never answered my question, you were old enough to remember Jenas breaking through in the early 2000's then? I assume you must have been as your so educated on the subject.

Or did you just take the first shite that came into your tiny brain you £#%&!ing dwarf?

Its called having YOUR OWN OPINION. From watching football from the age of 4, guess work and hypothetical nonsense. Not passing other peoples opinions off as my own. Although of course other peoples opinions are going to bleed into your thought process's and have an effect. whether you like it or not

Ive never claimed to be any kind of expert on anything. I just form opinions in my own mind. right/wrong who the £#%&! cares

BTW Hows the best striker you've ever seen in the premier league doing in China pal? hahahah

Iam wrong much more than iam right, but is never bothered me as much as it seems to bother other blokes. I think its because I have a huge p**** so have never felt I needed to prove anything to anyone regarding superficial 'masculinity' .

Some blokes even PRETEND to like football you know, just because its blokey and quite trendy Have been pretending since being a child and still pretend as an adult, sit there in their full kits having to get mullered so they can sit through 22 blokes kicking a bag of air about.

No idea who you are. Stop messaging me

Unread 09-03-2017, 03:20 PM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Ive not heard any of this business tbh, always assumed he was a model pro with his dad being a former player etc.

Just googled and he is banging someone from a girl band so much like a disco etc . He has had injuries but has never had a decent run in the team so maybe there's some truth in it.
He always looked alright when I've seen him. Just puzzled he doesn't get picked as regularly as I'd expect. Maybe I miss his bad games or just see his good uns

Aye, seen the girl. The pair of em been getting some publicity lately.

Unread 09-03-2017, 03:43 PM
ScarFace

English players are £#%&!. No.

Unread 09-03-2017, 04:01 PM
Albert Tatlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
No idea who you are. Stop messaging me
oh come on... it's blooming obvious

me neither to be honest virg...

Unread 09-03-2017, 04:46 PM
red in cumbria

Well if Gothers is Ginners (though I am still a sceptic there) then Sizzlers shurely has to be Sullers?

(no, not him)

Unread 09-03-2017, 04:48 PM
92ToBury

If we don't get Champions League then he'd be okay but he's not better than what we currently have as first choice.

Unread 09-03-2017, 04:56 PM
John84

Would not mind if we get him. Send lingard+cash the other way.

Unread 09-03-2017, 10:24 PM
Swagger

Quote:
Light skinned/mixed race, english, CM

Did you see Jenas play?

Tart.

Unread 09-03-2017, 10:32 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swagger
Light skinned/mixed race, english, CM

Did you see Jenas play?

Tart.
Oh dear

Unread 09-03-2017, 10:35 PM
Kaos

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Oh dear
Things have gone a bit meta

Unread 09-03-2017, 10:45 PM
Sparky***

absolute non entity of a footballer.

£#%&! him the swole headed freckled @#%&!.

Unread 09-03-2017, 10:51 PM
taff

remember thinking he looked quite good when he first came through. seems to have spent years doing £#%&!-all though. walcott mark two.
Closed Thread