United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 10-11-2015, 01:34 AM
Bunker Buster

I >>> a lot over Moyes..

Just what was Fergie / club thinking....

Great days, the worst of days.....

Unread 10-11-2015, 01:43 AM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
I >>> a lot over Moyes..

Just what was Fergie / club thinking....

Great days, the worst of days.....

Unread 10-11-2015, 02:05 AM
Gruber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers

Delighted with this news.

Hope his life £#%&!ing falls apart. Every time I see that haggard ballbag he calls a face on tv it brings it all back.

Such hatred for this guy. Pure venom.
Still to this day cannot believe he was the manager of Manchester United.

Unread 10-11-2015, 03:24 AM
ewaawoowaa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gruber
Still to this day cannot believe he was the manager of Manchester United.
I felt a bit sorry for him. He was offered a job at united that he couldn't possibly refuse. And he couldn't know it was beyond his abilities before he tried it.

It didn't help that half the players stopped playing for him.

Unread 10-11-2015, 05:23 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone

I do miss him in many ways though. The comical aspect of the whole Moyes experience will never be bettered.

They tell me he brought the forum together.

Unread 10-11-2015, 07:20 AM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by plopborsky
https://vine.co/v/O1DhgdpVYTq

Moyes shouts 'Stefano' at his team that doesn't include a 'stefano'

https://twitter.com/paddypower/statu...53999036891136

I remember Big Ron saying he couldn't be arsed with Spanish so he just used to shout stuff like 'goal-o!'.

This @#%&! is even worse. Stefano! Stefano! Ffs

Never quite understand why clubs hire managers who don't speak the lingo anyway. Have there been any successful ones?

Unread 10-11-2015, 07:44 AM
teflon_terry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg

I remember Big Ron saying he couldn't be arsed with Spanish so he just used to shout stuff like 'goal-o!'.

This @#%&! is even worse. Stefano! Stefano! Ffs

Never quite understand why clubs hire managers who don't speak the lingo anyway. Have there been any successful ones?
Fergie.

Unread 10-11-2015, 07:59 AM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by teflon_terry
Fergie.

Unread 10-11-2015, 10:03 AM
The Watcher

Thumbs up

Delighted for Real Sociedad. £#%&! knows what they ever did to deserve that dull @#%&!.

Unread 10-11-2015, 11:21 AM
ashtonred

Quote:
Originally Posted by browser
Atrocious post

Deserves more than @#%&!s like you
Was a bit harsh if I'm honest but you know what it's like when we reflect on Moyes. Makes my blood boil for sure. Fergie did #@&%! up though nqat. They can keep his name up on north stand - I take that bit back.

Unread 10-11-2015, 12:05 PM
wiganste

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashtonred
Was a bit harsh if I'm honest but you know what it's like when we reflect on Moyes. Makes my blood boil for sure. Fergie did #@&%! up though nqat. They can keep his name up on north stand - I take that bit back.
Than @#%&! made me hate football and was responsible for a few beatings I gave my kids and the dog. Hate him although the comedy (looking back now) will never be beaten. Who can forget the pasting at home v Liverpool with the guy walking out in disgust, pulling his Fellaini wig off? Incredible scenes and won't be topped. Ever

Unread 10-11-2015, 12:08 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
Than @#%&! made me hate football and was responsible for a few beatings I gave my kids and the dog. Hate him although the comedy (looking back now) will never be beaten. Who can forget the pasting at home v Liverpool with the guy walking out in disgust, pulling his Fellaini wig off? Incredible scenes and won't be topped. Ever
When we win the league again I'll be able to look back and have a chuckle. Until then the memory is only one of disgust.

Unread 10-11-2015, 12:11 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
When we win the league again I'll be able to look back and have a chuckle. Until then the memory is only one of disgust.
Did wonders for the forum tbf.

Unread 10-11-2015, 01:24 PM
denis lawless

Quote:
Originally Posted by teflon_terry
Fergie.

Unread 10-11-2015, 01:39 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
Who can forget the pasting at home v Liverpool with the guy walking out in disgust, pulling his Fellaini wig off? Incredible scenes and won't be topped. Ever
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
Did wonders for the forum tbf.
I knew top reds who would text me after say Swansea's late winner at OT in the Cup & say that people around them were actually laughing about it.
Such was the contempt for Moyes & the assumption that every bad result was a knife in his coffin.

Moyes on the touchline, Jimmy & Rounders with the tactics folder, Fellaini-wigged @#%&!s as far as the eye could see etc..
It was almost (as Russel Brand said) a right of passage that United fans had to go through post-Fergie. All that success & those wonderful memories had to be followed by a kind of warped 'back down to earth' Karma.

The hatred for Moyes by the end was legendary nqat
riccers lost his marbles (never recovered)

I share the disgust for 2013/14, but the comedy value was world class.

Unread 10-11-2015, 01:47 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
I share the disgust for 2013/14, but the comedy value was world class.
The season still managed to end on a high note thanks to Gerrard and Tony ‘The Raven’ Pulis.

Unread 10-11-2015, 01:49 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
The season still managed to end on a high note thanks to Gerrard and Tony ‘The Raven’ Pulis.

crystanbul

Unread 10-11-2015, 01:49 PM
MJ Ramone

Thumbs up

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth

crystanbul
who'd have thought a City title winning season where we failed to even achieve a Champions League spot could hold so many fond memories?

In a way you could say Moyes was pound for pound better than Fergie.

Unread 10-11-2015, 01:50 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
who'd have thought a City title winning season where we failed to even achieve a Champions League spot could hold so many fond memories?

In a way you could say Moyes was pound for pound better than Fergie.

It was the best of times etc.

Unread 10-11-2015, 03:43 PM
Whip Hubley

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth

crystanbul

still in the top 5 gifs of all time, NQAT

Quick run through again?

- Invisible man
- The human pork
- Harmonica player