United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 18-09-2013, 07:39 AM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
I too have resigned myself to the fact it's never going to happen. Shame but £#%&! him he knows where the grass is greener. I'm more interested in supporting the players who do play for us.

Yeah exactly. Probably my favourite player i've ever seen in the flesh - Including eric (tin hat etc ) but he never really loved united like he loves madrid. He loved Fergie, and fergie ain't coming back ergo ronnie will probably end his career there.

We've done and won more than madrid since he left anyway

Unread 18-09-2013, 07:44 AM
believe

I think Ronaldo realises that the only way he can make sense of what he did is to stay and try and win a Ballon d'or or a CL, which is fair enough. Bale will improve them but not enough to win the CL imo and as long as Messi is banging them in for Barca along with winning trophies, he'll never win the Ballon d'or either.

Be sad to see his career consist of goals scored from the age of 26 when he finishes.

Unread 18-09-2013, 09:20 AM
dragflick

Magnificent bastard.

Unread 18-09-2013, 10:05 AM
Neo

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick

Magnificent bastard.
No WUM, I thought it last night when I saw it, and I'm still thinking it now - that's genuinely one of the best goals I've ever seen.

Unread 18-09-2013, 10:06 AM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
I think Ronaldo realises that the only way he can make sense of what he did is to stay and try and win a Ballon d'or or a CL, which is fair enough. Bale will improve them but not enough to win the CL imo and as long as Messi is banging them in for Barca along with winning trophies, he'll never win the Ballon d'or either.

Be sad to see his career consist of goals scored from the age of 26 when he finishes.

I know it's strange he's stayed at the highest profile club in the world, to be the highest paid player in the world and not thought logically about where he'll win the most trophies. Seems such a grounded lad as well.

Unread 18-09-2013, 10:09 AM
Pop

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigMikeA
Ahhh £#%&! him if he ain't coming back I'm over him. I mean it. I mean....

Me too.

That beautiful bastard.

Unread 18-09-2013, 06:19 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick

Magnificent bastard.

It's like some 25 year old uncle dribbling the ball round the garden at a little kids birthday party. 'Ohhh...rips! It's like the ball's glued to his foot....its there!'

Unread 31-10-2013, 08:12 PM
S/Side.Red

His celebration yesterday

In response to this #@&%!

Unread 31-10-2013, 08:18 PM
MJ Ramone

Thumbs up

Seem to remember he was on old Sepp's side when he accused United of treating him like a "slave" because his move to Madrid was held up for all of 5 minutes of whatever it was.

Unread 31-10-2013, 08:18 PM
£#%&! KFC

Talking

he better win the £#%&!ing Ballon d'Or this year ffs

Unread 31-10-2013, 08:20 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC

I think that'll go to Ribery.

Unread 31-10-2013, 08:21 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:

That's why he's pissed.

Quote:
“The video shows the respect and consideration that Fifa has for me, my club and my country. Much is explained now.

“I wish Mr Blatter health and a long life, with the certainty that he’ll continue to witness the successes of his favourite teams and players.”
Madrid have written a letter of complaint

If ever you needed proof that football is run by idiots.

Unread 31-10-2013, 08:22 PM
Aman27deep

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
I think that'll go to Ribery.
Hope it does.

Unread 31-10-2013, 08:24 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aman27deep
Hope it does.

Unread 31-10-2013, 09:02 PM
Aman27deep

Quote:
I can't forgive Cristiano for not coming back in his prime. It's obvious he's still loved more in Manchester than in Madrid.

Unread 01-11-2013, 01:52 AM
Barcabal

Commander Ron is The king of today. But Ronnie of Brazil was the best, lets be clear

Unread 01-11-2013, 02:20 AM
Mad Jack

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aman27deep
I can't forgive Cristiano for not coming back in his prime. It's obvious he's still loved more in Manchester than in Madrid.
We can't afford him fella

Unread 01-11-2013, 02:29 AM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barcabal
Commander Ron is The king of today. But Ronnie of Brazil was the best, lets be clear
I don't think it's clear at all

Unread 01-11-2013, 02:42 AM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barcabal
great player but Cristiano is better ...already...hth

Unread 01-11-2013, 04:19 AM
Barcabal

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen
I don't think it's clear at all
Quote:
great player but Cristiano is better ...already...hth
Big Ronnie was best weve seen. La liga is poor competitively(at the moment) but £#%&! that.
El Fenomeno is the greatest of our life time
Closed Thread