United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 15-09-2013, 11:25 PM
Neo

Thumbs down

A full on presentation for a contract extension.

I suppose it will help massage his damaged ego a bit after the Bale transfer.

Hope Barca continue to clear up domestically.

Unread 15-09-2013, 11:33 PM
Shooter McGavin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo

Yep, hope he enjoys coming 2nd, never winning in Europe and watching messi get world and euro footballer of the year

That £#%&!ing presentation

Unread 15-09-2013, 11:38 PM
Sparky***

How £#%&!ing pathetic getting the worlds 2nd best footballer to announce a contract extension in a conference.

I mean come on its not as if they've signed an official tyre sponsor or sold all their season tickets, you know real BIG shit.

Unread 15-09-2013, 11:42 PM
BioEars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
How £#%&!ing pathetic getting the worlds 2nd best footballer to announce a contract extension in a conference.

I mean come on its not as if they've signed an official tyre sponsor or sold all their season tickets, you know real BIG shit.
Come the end of this season i wouldn't be so sure, looks "rattled" with the arrival of Bale and departure of Ozil.

Come on ffs, do you think it was the club who demanded all that?

Unread 16-09-2013, 10:51 AM
Denis Irwell

£#%&! off - Atletico fantastic? Played off the park by Bilbo £#%&!in Baggins in a dead rubber? Right....and I'd rather watch Andy Caroll and Ravell Morrison than them bunch of fannys tippy tapping 90 mins of my life away. Even Rory Delap being chased by a towel-wielding ball boy is more entertaining than that shite.

Unread 16-09-2013, 11:32 AM
dunk

To think some people were adamant that this magnificent bastard should cost less than Bale this summer

Probably best he didn't come back, really, it's never the same 2nd time and he wouldn't be the player he was 1st time round anyway which would frustrate.

Let's find the next one ffs.

Unread 16-09-2013, 11:33 AM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
To think some people were adamant that this magnificent bastard should cost less than Bale this summer

Probably best he didn't come back, really, it's never the same 2nd time and he wouldn't be the player he was 1st time round anyway which would frustrate.

Let's find the next one ffs.
Yeah, you're right. Glad he didn't sign tbh. That player last season who scored 60 goals wouldn't be the same as when he was with us scoring 45.

Unread 16-09-2013, 11:34 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
Yeah, you're right. Glad he didn't sign tbh. That player last season who scored 60 goals wouldn't be the same as when he was with us scoring 45.
£#%&! off. I'm trying to make myself feel better ffs.

Unread 16-09-2013, 11:37 AM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
£#%&! off. I'm trying to make myself feel better ffs.

Unread 16-09-2013, 11:41 AM
magic_cantona

So are Nike getting their money back for the deposit they stuck down to bring him back?

Or was that Cheverolet? Or the Red Knights?

I forget.

It's still off.

Unread 16-09-2013, 12:58 PM
Denis Irwell

Nice bit of #@&%! teasing got him the contract he wanted

Unread 16-09-2013, 01:09 PM
Whip Hubley

Yeap, it served his purpose getting us to have a good look.

Unread 16-09-2013, 01:57 PM
thrush

Obviously all that money we received for him, which we've been keeping hold of to bring him back, can now be spent on other players

Unread 16-09-2013, 01:59 PM
silv

is he wearing lip gloss?

Unread 16-09-2013, 08:14 PM
taff

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
So are Nike getting their money back for the deposit they stuck down to bring him back?

Or was that Cheverolet? Or the Red Knights?

I forget.

It's still off.
MUST were planning to entice him back with a bloody long list of emails.

Unread 17-09-2013, 12:25 AM
Ashley's Grime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo

He's a mard @#%&! and what the £#%&! has he got on his feet?

Unread 17-09-2013, 12:27 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashley's Grime
They look like Gucci.

Nice tbh

Unread 17-09-2013, 12:43 AM
Barcabal

£#%&! Nike and chevrolet , We should of got some PR £#%&!er from Mr Bramley and Millers flour to sort it.

Unread 17-09-2013, 12:57 AM
BioEars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashley's Grime
Never mind a "waistlet". :shakehead:

Unread 17-09-2013, 05:43 AM
JakeB

All that money and dressed like an awful @#%&! in every picture I see of him Such a bad dress sense. Started from day one at united..

Only played one more season for us than he has for Real now...yet won 8 trophies and world player of the year with us....and 2 trophies and sod all individually with them. Still, at least it's sunny :shrug:
Closed Thread