United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 03-06-2012, 05:11 PM
Grimson

Quote:
Originally Posted by KenwrightsWallet
“My dad was my biggest influence. He was my hero. That’s the difficulty of it all...”

The tears that welled up in Rodgers’ eyes as his words tailed off we a genuine show of emotion from a man who knows that he must win the hearts and minds of the Anfield fans after replacing the legend that is Kenny Dalglish.
Why must he do that? How about just win some games, improve the team, improve the performances?

I forgot, they're "different" than other fans.

Unread 03-06-2012, 05:11 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
"When people came to Swansea it was probably the longest 90 minutes of their life. So after 10 minutes when they hadn't had a touch of the ball they are looking at the clock and seeing only 10 minutes had gone. It's a long afternoon."
Brilliant

Never really paid much attention to his chat before but he's so perfect for them it's untrue.

Unread 03-06-2012, 05:15 PM
Father Christmas

Of course with all these brilliant observations he's already got Mr Ferguson on the run.

Unread 03-06-2012, 05:48 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by KenwrightsWallet
“My dad was my biggest influence. He was my hero. That’s the difficulty of it all...”

The tears that welled up in Rodgers’ eyes as his words tailed off we a genuine show of emotion from a man who knows that he must win the hearts and minds of the Anfield fans after replacing the legend that is Kenny Dalglish.
He knows these @#%&!s alright.

Unread 03-06-2012, 05:50 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
He knows these @#%&!s alright.
He's been taking lessons from Rafa.

butter them up, drop in some emotional blackmail, kiss the fans arses, say something derogatory about man utd...they'll want a statue of him come friday.

Unread 03-06-2012, 07:36 PM
Pop

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Father Christmas
Of course with all these brilliant observations he's already got Mr Ferguson on the run.
And there is NOTHING.........

Unread 03-06-2012, 07:42 PM
Pop

"The supporters here are world class, the best in the world, everyone knows that. But the team has maybe slipped a little, and that's why I've been brought in."

Unread 03-06-2012, 07:42 PM
History

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
"The supporters here are world class, the best in the world, everyone knows that. But the team has maybe slipped a little, and that's why I've been brought in."

£#%&! me, talk about arrogance.

Unread 03-06-2012, 07:43 PM
Zorg

Funny how no-one in the media ever mentions the total silence at Anfield for most matches these days. You can hear a £#%&!ing pin drop there as much as anywhere else, but only OT, the Emirates etc. get picked up on it. The total and utter myth of the vermin supporters is never questioned.
Closed Thread