Unread 06-03-2007, 10:41 PM
walker1978

Default Valencia - Inter

funny as £#%&!

went right off

Unread 06-03-2007, 10:45 PM
ScarFace

holy shit just seen the replay of this on sky...brilliant

They also said Cambiaso or how ever you spell it tried to kick the valencia dressing room door down

Unread 06-03-2007, 10:46 PM
shadowplay

What happened?

waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
They also said Cambiaso or how ever you spell it tried to kick the valencia dressing room door down
£#%&!ing nice one

walker1978

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
holy shit just seen the replay of this on sky...brilliant

yeah i saw him try and barge in

did u see the sub keeper with the sly dig in the face on the pitch ???

then about 3 players chasing him trying to leg him up

Unread 06-03-2007, 10:51 PM
£#%&! KFC

£#%&! me you have to see this ...they were battling non stop for 10 minutes it was like a South American game

Unread 06-03-2007, 10:52 PM
Rhodzy

Missed it.

Could anyone summarize it for me please.

Unread 06-03-2007, 10:59 PM
redhegemony

£#%&! me Zlatan looked mean and huge

Unread 06-03-2007, 11:00 PM
Man20UTD

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhodzy
Missed it.

http://www.d1g.com/video?category=19068&sorting=recent

Unread 06-03-2007, 11:01 PM
Johnaldo

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhodzy
Missed it.

Handbags turns into proper argentinian brawl. Inter start it. Valencia sub keeper ghosts in, drops a player with a sweet right hook, gets chaced a good 40 yards by 3 inter players (while all around 20 to 30 people ruck) but noone can catch him. Cut to inside the tunnel, more fighting, back down to handbags.

9/10 for effort. The punch is sublime. As inter are italian, obviously a £20. fine and maybe 1 or 2 games with a 10% crowd reduction.

Unread 06-03-2007, 11:02 PM
ScarFace

two plays jump up for a ball n both fall in a heap, final whistle is blown then an Inter play goes sick, is fighting his way through tons of players to get at another, others start fighting then a valencia player who hadnt played, comes running off the bench and proppppppppperly @#%&!s the guy in the face who was chasing the other, as soon as that players punched him, he his chased by the whole inter team across the pitch, he totally shit it.

Then all you see is loads of guards protecting the valencia dressing room, inter player barges through them all, then toldo, then figo, all whille loads of guards are trying to keep them out.

Was brilliant.

Unread 06-03-2007, 11:04 PM
ScarFace

Honestly that punch will get that player atleast a season long ban surely.

As for the entire thing, i have no confidence in what UEFA will do.

Unread 06-03-2007, 11:08 PM
S/Side.Red

I don't know what happened initially but it seemed to be Nicolas Burdisso (Int) and Carlos Marchena (Val) going at it. Burdisso lost his head, but Miguel and a few Valencia players seemed to have managed to wrestle him away from the trouble until David Navarro decided to run onto the pitch smack him in the face.

Looked like Toldo burst into the Valencia dressing room to find Navarro, with Figo and Cambiasso trying to follow him.

Unread 06-03-2007, 11:17 PM
Serenity Now

£#%&!ing Sky and their smug semi-xenophobic indignation

Unread 06-03-2007, 11:19 PM
Johnaldo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenity Now
£#%&!ing Sky and their smug semi-xenophobic indignation
I know what you're saying, but the Italians do seem to get away with murder all the time.

Unread 06-03-2007, 11:24 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnaldo
I know what you're saying, but the Italians do seem to get away with murder all the time.
Do they, though?

Roma got banned from playing European matches at the Olimpico after Frisk was hit by a coin. Inter the same after the flares during the European Milan derby a few years back. They do get punished. You can't throw teams out of tournaments for that. It's hardly Heysel, is it?

Unread 06-03-2007, 11:28 PM
Johnaldo

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Do they, though?

Roma got banned from playing European matches at the Olimpico after Frisk was hit by a coin. Inter the same after the flares during the European Milan derby a few years back. They do get punished. You can't throw teams out of tournaments for that. It's hardly Heysel, is it?
Yep, i see what you mean. Thank £#%&! they kicked out Milan for being dirty match fixing cun... oh wait...

Unread 06-03-2007, 11:33 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnaldo
Yep, i see what you mean. Thank £#%&! they kicked out Milan for being dirty match fixing cun... oh wait...
Can you kick teams out of the Champions League for domestic offences? (serious question).

The thing is, though, Sky come out with all this stuff about how if that was an English team they'd get thrown out of the competition. The only basis I can think of for them making that point is the suspension after Heysel.

Surely even a halfwit like Gary MCallister can see that a little scrap like that is not quite the same as large amounts of fans losing their lives.

Unread 07-03-2007, 12:49 AM
£#%&! KFC

we could do with getting valencia, at least half their team will be banned after that

Unread 07-03-2007, 12:50 AM
MakeBelieve

on ITV1 after the break
Closed Thread