United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 10-09-2010, 09:58 AM
borsuk

Default Re: Reserves vs Stockport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer

yeah because no footballers with questionable attitudes have made it to the top.
who said 'no footballers'?

presumably you'd agree that some footballers with talent don't make it because of a shit attitude. i hope morrison's not one of those but i have my doubts. fingers crossed he sorts himself out.

Unread 10-09-2010, 10:05 AM
Coracao

I thought Eikrem may have gone out on loan. He did well in the reserves last season. Usually a sign that he will spend this season out playing first team football. January maybe...

Unread 10-09-2010, 12:26 PM
Rhodzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
What's up with him?
Dunno, remember UnitedYouth tweeting that he still was though.

Unread 10-09-2010, 12:42 PM
Tronics

Morrisson has settled down alot as of latr, hence the op to play in the reserves. Hope he makes it @ United

Eikrem is quality, come on leaps and bounds in the past couple

Does anyone else think De Laet should be pushing O'shea for that RB position? Seems to have alot more to offer going forward

Unread 10-09-2010, 12:46 PM
shadowplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tronics
Morrisson has settled down alot as of latr, hence the op to play in the reserves. Hope he makes it @ United

Eikrem is quality, come on leaps and bounds in the past couple

Does anyone else think De Laet should be pushing O'shea for that RB position? Seems to have alot more to offer going forward

Would have thought he'd have gone out on loan by the end of the month, but now that John's injured, perhaps not. I like him - bundles of pace, tough, and gets forward, but his positional play can be appalling at times.

Unread 10-09-2010, 12:48 PM
Coracao

De Laet is a poor defender. Can't see him being here beyond next summer.

Unread 10-09-2010, 12:51 PM
Tronics

^^

Agreed

How long is O'shea out for ?

Dont think it'll matter though as Nevs is back from injury

MrBishi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tronics
LB, surely?

County's winger got past him on more than one occasion (although both sides wingers swapped round so it was probably great fun being a full back)

Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
have to agree

Unread 10-09-2010, 12:53 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
I'm a bit shocked he's still here now.

Unread 10-09-2010, 01:16 PM
MrBishi

Quote:
I'm amazed he's used as one. He obviously knows how to get forward and beat a man, just play him on the wing for half a season and see how he goes before getting rid

Unread 10-09-2010, 01:17 PM
antonin jablonsky

Where's this O' Shea injured stuff come from? Fergie didn't mention it, said everyone bar Carrick and Ando were OK I think?

Unread 10-09-2010, 01:42 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBishi
I'm amazed he's used as one. He obviously knows how to get forward and beat a man, just play him on the wing for half a season and see how he goes before getting rid
He has played on the wing recently.

Unread 10-09-2010, 02:41 PM
RedMenace

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
Where's this O' Shea injured stuff come from? Fergie didn't mention it, said everyone bar Carrick and Ando were OK I think?
Came off injured for Ireland during the week but you're right Fergie didn't mention anything so it may have just been a knock. Ole described young Ravel as "a joy to watch" after the game apparently.

Unread 10-09-2010, 02:42 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedMenace
Came off injured for Ireland during the week but you're right Fergie didn't mention anything so it may have just been a knock. Ole described young Ravel as "a joy to watch" after the game apparently.

Unread 10-09-2010, 03:16 PM
Crumps

Morrison is behaving atm and has been for a while, it's just a lot of old shit and facebook £#%&!iness that keeps getting jumped on by people. He's been training better too from what I've been told. He's really going to develop once he's in and around the first team as it'll motivate him, he's been able to coast through his footballing career so far due to his natural talent so the sooner he makes the step up the better. The lad's gonna be different class.

Unread 10-09-2010, 03:22 PM
RedMenace

Good to hear. As someone said above he wouldn't be picked by Ole for the Reserves if he wasn't behaving.

Unread 10-09-2010, 03:30 PM
dunk

Thumbs up Re: Reserves vs Stockport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
Morrison is behaving atm and has been for a while, it's just a lot of old shit and facebook £#%&!iness that keeps getting jumped on by people. He's been training better too from what I've been told. He's really going to develop once he's in and around the first team as it'll motivate him, he's been able to coast through his footballing career so far due to his natural talent so the sooner he makes the step up the better. The lad's gonna be different class.
Good stuff.

Unread 10-09-2010, 03:34 PM
Coracao

I thought he had a good game last night. Always wanted the ball and was looking to make something happen.

Unread 10-09-2010, 04:54 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argentina
Does he not still live in Stockport?
who? frank?
Closed Thread